Community > Posts By > mightymoe

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 02:39 PM

when did he say jobs would never come back? Must have been before 2010, when they started coming back and setting a record for most months of job creation in recorded history ...

that chart isn't truthful, he had unemployment rates in the 20 for a time..

as truthful as Trumps, which use the same source and the same standard.

and trends dont lie, things go up or down, as long as the standards used are the same ....

the downward trend in unemployment began under Obama, as did the increase in job creation ...

you'll never sell me that, no matter what charts, pie graphs, or whatever else you use as a visual...I've know so many people out of work here in Houston back then, a city with one of the strongest economys in the world...those charts are made with info from the government, which never lies, huh... And btw, they're all working now, with good paying jobs...

In other words "Don't confuse me with facts and proof, I KNOW my opinion"
two words - reading comprehension...

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 02:31 PM

Society's Child
Attention
Anarchy in the UK
Jon Gaunt
Sputnik
Fri, 07 Sep 2018 16:36 UTC
Theresa May
© Unknown
UK PM Theresa May
Whilst our esteemed leader, Theresa May, is busy sabre rattling and threatening a cyber war against Russia, who she sees as the major threat to our way of life, perhaps she could just pause for a moment and look in to a mirror and wonder how much personal responsibility she has for the murder and mayhem that is happening on the streets of the UK.

I think more people are concerned about their safety from gun wielding, knife slashing and acid throwing yobs than from this pantomime of the danger of so-called Novichok.

Today the Times is saying that the amount of nerve gas in that perfume bottle could have killed up to 4 thousand people. However later in the article, in fact, buried deep in the article, is this paragraph, "Sources said that the estimate that the sample could have killed 4,000 people was a figure at the "extreme end of a wide range" but that the dosage was undoubtedly sufficient to cause significant loss of life."

"Significant loss of life" okay shall we call it a 100 for starter Theresa? Well, that's the minimum amount of lives that have been lost in Sadiq Khans London to knife crime and gun crime this year so far.

The horror of knife crime is now spreading out from London with the Grandson of The Specials singer, Neville Staple, having lost his life last weekend in a knife incident. I know this young lads' mother and I think as a result the impact of this terror on our streets has now really hit home. Normal decent families are being torn apart and devastated and it needs to be stopped and stopped now.

I am much more concerned about the feral and feckless youths who seem to have free reign to murder and maim on the UK streets than a couple of alleged incompetent Russians who have tried to knock off a double-dealing traitor who is probably responsible for many deaths of former colleagues.

I lay the blame for the police losing control of the streets firmly at the door of the incompetent deluded fool who is meant to be in charge of this country.

Before attacking other states, whether in a war of words or by using cyber techniques, how about facing the problems in your own backyard Theresa?

But of course, these problems aren't in her, or indeed any politician's backyard are they? That is why no real action is being taken and that is why we are almost in a state of anarchy.

But Theresa is to blame. She is the arrogant buffoon who cut 20 thousand Police jobs when she was the Home Secretary, despite the Police and indeed myself warning her during the PC Pleb, anti-cuts campaign that this would lead to mayhem on the streets.

Now we hear that over 600 police stations have been closed and that some big cities like St Albans and Bath do not have a real dedicated Police station in the town! Add to this the fact that, according to the Sunday Times, one in three Bobbies on the beat have been axed in the last three years as recorded violent crime has surged.

The new national chairman of the Police Federation, John Apter, who now represents only 100,000 police officers due to Theresa Mays short sighted cuts says, "Police stations in town centres provide a visible reassurance and one has to question the decision to withdraw visible policing from the streets"

My dad was a copper for thirty years and I can only praise the lord that we had him cremated otherwise he would be spinning in his grave at the state of lawlessness in the UK.

Added to this danger on the streets of course is the fact that "Dis May" is allowing over 700 Jihadists, traitors in my eyes, back in to the UK after they left their hovels in Birmingham, Bradford and whatever ghetto they festered in, to fight in Syria. This is on top of the 23,000 who already live in the UK who have claimed desire to do us harm.

Of course, Dis May is also the woman who along with selfie loving useless Mayor of London Khan, decided that stop and search was a racist tool and needed to be reduced.

The direct result of their Political Correctness has been that stop and search has fallen from a peak of 1.5 million in 2008-09 to just over 304,000 in 2016-17.

However, at last a senior copper is speaking out against this nonsense. Head of Merseyside police, Andy Cooke, says, that stop and search is the "single greatest power that the police have to target and disrupt crime and it is wrong that it has become widely linked to racial discrimination."

He makes the point that the Merseyside community love it and actually request it and he says, "It is about putting the fear back on criminals."

He is 100 percent correct and it is great to hear a Chief Constable talking like this. However, he is not alone, as Trevor Phillips is also backing such a move.

So, who poses the biggest threat to us at the moment Theresa? Is it these foul feckless and downright dangerous criminals who are plaguing our streets or the incompetent so-called Russian spies?

For god's sake, get a grip woman and wake up and smell the coffee. No one is falling for your diversion tactics of blaming Russia and Putin for everything whilst London and indeed the UK burns.

Step up to the mark or please leave office now.

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 02:17 PM

Trump could find the cure for cancer tomorrow and the left would still find fault.
It is crystal clear they can not accept any type of good news about our country. None...everything HAS to be negative

Ahhh..a life of self inflicted misery surely must....suck
let them stew in it, we did for 8 years...it's their turn now...

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 02:16 PM

Obama saved the economy, after Bush turned it over to him! All trump has done is increase the deficit by 1 1/2 trillion dollars! trump has done nothing, except golf a lot and line his own pockets!
when obarry took office, we were at a 2 to 3 trillion deficit...now we're at 20 trillion...so please enlighten us all on how obarry saved anything..

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 02:14 PM

when did he say jobs would never come back? Must have been before 2010, when they started coming back and setting a record for most months of job creation in recorded history ...

as truthful as Trumps, which use the same source and the same standard.

and trends dont lie, things go up or down, as long as the standards used are the same ....

the downward trend in unemployment began under Obama, as did the increase in job creation ...

you'll never sell me that, no matter what charts, pie graphs, or whatever else you use as a visual...I've know so many people out of work here in Houston back then, a city with one of the strongest economys in the world...those charts are made with info from the government, which never lies, huh... And btw, they're all working now, with good paying jobs...

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 02:04 PM

slowing down one's ability to commit mass murder isn't really a bad thing, is it?
if everyone had a gun at the mass shooting, would it still be "mass"?

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 10:59 AM

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 10:57 AM
Edited by mightymoe on Mon 09/10/18 11:00 AM

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 10:54 AM

Obama is now taking credit for jobs he said would never come back. Trump is showing him how it done. MAGA
well, look at his followers...just ones in mingle are enough to know it doesn't matter what he says, as long as he says it... They can't see his lies, so everything is the gospel from their Messiah..

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 10:50 AM

My neighbors treat me weird too.
Probably because I am a white guy living alone and barely go outside.
My neighbors are primarily black or Mexican.
Its only normal that I have their attention, they get curious about me.

What you're experiencing is a different level of weird.

I might suggest being creative.
Invest in some decorations.

http://www.trickortreatstudios.com/wholesalers/
http://www.wholesalecentral.com/Halloween-Holiday-Seasonal.html
http://www.thehorrordome.com/collections/halloween-props

Get yourself a camera and when she is going to the bathroom for you, pretend to film her and even if you're alone, act like you're talking to others in the room that she can't see. Laughing and smiling.

Invest in a Halloween clown mask and a meat cleaver.

too funny...I was just going to suggest being a little more weird and crazy back to them.... Like have your family stand in a circle in the backyard in a circle around a small fire at 3 AM, maybe with some chickens and goats for show ...

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 10:38 AM

It is sad when people don't identify with their true identity and Desire to change themselves.

Personal choices. Everyone has a right to Choice though. Even if it is wrong.

imo, I think it's more wrong to agree with these nutbags... to keep coddling and telling them their craziness isn't crazy is insane...

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 09:08 AM
Do they have citizens attest in Canada? But sadly, even in the US, they would have went to jail...you can't entrap someone, then beat them up, and then tie them down...had he come to their house without an invite, they might have not went to jail, otherwise it's entrapment...

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 09:00 AM

So how come nobody is posting any pics of sexy hot black chics?

I did that already. I'll do it again.

smitten
I saw that, cute!

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:58 AM

okay.

I care about how consistent people are in their claims. I remember Obama going through the ropes for being at a church, with someone perceived to be racist (long before his presidency) or having worked on a board where there was also a person found decades before to be involved with domestic terrorism(which also happened when he was a child)

but current POTUS RIGHT NOW is surrounded by people being brought up on indictments, and people refuse to "see' any corruption or problem there, unless it is the 'fake news' or those doing the investigation, because like I said, the establishment is known for taking out vendettas against rich white men.

just odd.
you gave me a good laugh with this post msharmony, lol. So when Obama is in a church where a preacher makes racial statements about the white race, and the terrorist that held Obamas first fund raiser for president . Weather underground. All that just a coincidence . But people dealing with trump at worst so far is lying to the political prosecutor Mueller is evidence of corruption and collusion. Yea , take that to a fair jury and your laughed out of the courthouse.
fairycon didn't like Jews very much either...80% of his sermons were on Jew hatred...

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:56 AM

okay.

I care about how consistent people are in their claims. I remember Obama going through the ropes for being at a church, with someone perceived to be racist (long before his presidency) or having worked on a board where there was also a person found decades before to be involved with domestic terrorism(which also happened when he was a child)

but current POTUS RIGHT NOW is surrounded by people being brought up on indictments, and people refuse to "see' any corruption or problem there, unless it is the 'fake news' or those doing the investigation, because like I said, the establishment is known for taking out vendettas against rich white men.

just odd.
Obama didn't have anyone indicted on his admin?

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:49 AM

Guns or not, people will still find a way to kill...if only police have guns, then only they can kill faster...

http://www.rt.com/news/438017-paris-knife-attack-victims/

RT
Mon, 10 Sep 2018 09:08 UTC
Paris policemen
© Gonzalo Fuentes / Reuters
At least seven people have been injured, four seriously, in Paris after a man attacked people with a knife and an iron bar at two separate locations. The attacker is believed to be an Afghan national.

In an initial incident, the attacker wounded three people in front of a cinema in the 19th arrondissement late on Sunday evening. A group of men playing petanque tried to stop him by throwing a heavy iron ball used in the popular French game, according to Le Parisien.

"He had an iron bar in his hand which he threw at the men chasing him, then he took out a knife," a security guard at the cinema recalled after the initial attack.

According to another witness account, a man running with a 25-30cm knife in his hand was pursued by around 20 people. "They started throwing petanque balls at him. Around four or five balls hit him in the head, but they weren't able to stop him," Youssef Najah told AFP.

After running away from the scene of the first attack, the assailant continued on Rue Henri Nogueres, where he wounded two English tourists, who sustained head and chest injuries.

The aggressor, who was also injured, was finally arrested by the Anti-Crime Brigade (BAC) of the police. The suspect is believed to be "an Afghan" national, local media report.

In total, at least seven people were injured by the individual, four of whom have been hospitalized in a serious condition, police said.

While authorities have yet to establish the motive behind the attack, an investigation has been launched into the violent spree. A source close to the probe told Le Parisien that, so far, there was no basis on which to call the incident a terrorist attack

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:33 AM

Very correct, you are, I did make a comment. I did not make a comment on the subject, which is what the 'No comment' was for.
I am now wondering 2 things about myself, why would I feel I need to explain something that would seem so obvious.
Secondly, why would I think someone who I would have to explain the no comment, comment and point out the lack of comment on the subject matter, would understand even after?

"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience"
- W. Churchill
if you didn't want to "argue with idiots", then you would have not posted anything at all...

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:30 AM

Michelle Thomas, played Myra on Family Matters, she died not long after the show of cancer...always a cutie

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:19 AM
Woohoo, thanks!!love

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 07:42 AM

Can I be Marylin with a mermaid tail? bigsmile
only if it's a Japanese version...or Canadian...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25