Community > Posts By > mightymoe

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 07:40 AM

recently a new in-depth documentary called 'active measures' by jack bryan has been released whose subject is the comprehensive analysis of the connection between donald trump and the russians,and their interference into our 2016 election.

it is so in-depth,and has such great credibility that it cites more than 200 reliable sources,and traces the connection back several decades,back to 1984,when donald trump sold five trump tower condos to russian mobster david bogdan to give this investigation the proper context that is needed to understand what has been happening.

basically,what has been happening is that the crooked russian government officials,including vladimir putin,as well as the russian oligarchs who have gotteen tremendously wealthy from skimming money from both government,and private corporations in russia,and the russian mob have been laundering,and legitimizing their money,and converting it from highly unpredictable russian rubles into more stable u.s. dollars by purchasing american real estate with the help of private brokers.

since these transactions are basically cash purchases,being handled by private brokers,instead of being handled by banks,which are required to report certain things to the government,there is absolutley no oversight into these dealings,and there is even a specially worded legal clause in the "patriot act" that allows 'real estate transactions' to slip through a loophole,and be free from government oversight,which makes real estate purchases a perfect tool for foreign investors to use to launder money with.

donald trump has been involved in real estate transactions with the russians since his first sale to the russian mob in 1984,and has continued to have ties to them through real estate transactions ever since,which is the source of a great deal of his wealth.

this also explains why he has been so relunctant to release his tax returns,as they will almost certainly reveal that he has been receiving a great amount of income from people connected to the russian government,the russian oligarchs,and the russian mob,which are ALL basically the same thing,since the russian mob is controlled by the russian government,which is made up with the russian oligarchs,and gives us insight as to some of the leverage that the russians have against donald trump.

this documentary also gives in depth analysis of the russian interference into our 2016 election,and the methods that they used to do it.

here are some links that partially explains some of these details...

https://movieweb.com/active-measures-movie-review/

https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/active-measures-2018

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/aug/31/active-measures-film-documentary-russia-trump

and the entire documentary "ACTIVE MEASURES" can currently be viewed in its entirety on HULU.

while i am sure that there will be some trump supporters who find the content of this documentary very hard to swallow,and they will try to deny what this documentary reveals to us,they will be unable to rationally deny the over abundance of indisputable facts that are revealed in it.

at this point, do we think anyone might change their mind on what they believe?

It strikes me as so odd, the 'trail' of 'evidence' people tie together as proof of 'corrupt' Hilary, and the same folks just dismiss the same about Trump as his alleged 'fake news'. They spent years trying to bury Hilary and could come up with next to nothing compared to the MOUNTAIN of suspect associations being proven around Trump. Yet, maybe because the history of the american establishment to be determined to bring down rich white men (sarcasm there), the 'fake news' tagline is a legitimate argument to hold current POTUS to a different standard of 'evidence' of 'corruption'.
I don't remember Trump lying to everyone for the last 10 years...once bitten, twice shy...

well, his investors and employees and wives may tell you differently.

I really don't care what others say they see, I care about what I know I see...

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 07:37 AM
So how come nobody is posting any pics of sexy hot black chics?

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 07:32 AM

Good gracious what will they think of now. Such nonsense in this world now. You know I identity as a multimillionaire where's my money?
I wanna be Hugh Heffner...so now I'm Hugh Heffner as a metric cresent wrench...

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 07:29 AM

well, if man and woman and boy and girl have no tie to anatomy anymore ... why should the other labels be tied to things we dont want them to be?

why should race have to do with ancestry?
or nationality have to do with where one is born?
those are man made definitions .... know what Im saying? ... now stare at the screen and repeat after me

I am who I say I am.
I can be what I want to be.
shocked
ok, I identify as a metric cresent wrench from now on...

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 07:15 AM
Edited by mightymoe on Mon 09/10/18 07:22 AM

© WTSP
Ja Du, born a white male named Adam, now considers himself a Filipino.

He even drives what he calls a Tuk Tuk, an Asian-derived vehicle used for public transit in the Philippines.

Ja Du is part of a small but growing number of people who call themselves transracial. The term once referred only to someone (or a couple) of a one race adopting a child of another, but now it's becoming associated with someone born of one race who identifies with another.

Comment: It should also be associated with people who may have a few screws loose.

Ja Du says he grew up enjoying Filipino food, events and the overall culture.

"Whenever I'm around the music, around the food, I feel like I'm in my own skin," he said.

"I'd watch the History Channel, sometimes for hours ... nothing else intrigued me more but things about Filipino culture."

The term transracial started to become more widely known after the much-publicized story of Rachel Dolezal. Dolezal, born white, identified as black and portrayed herself as such. She was even the president of the Spokane, Wash., chapter of the NAACP.

Comment: It's perfectly healthy to like other cultures, but this is obsession bordering on, if not crossing the line into, personality disorder.

Now, Facebook groups dubbed transracial are popping up with dozens of members.

Comment: Because people all over the place are losing their grip on reality.

A psychologist weighs in

Tampa-based psychologist Stacey Schreckner said she had not encountered a client wanting to change their race. She has, however, worked with clients who otherwise desired different physical features.

"If someone feels that they feel at home with a certain religion, a certain race, a certain culture, I think that, if that's who they really feel inside, life is about finding out who you are," she said. "The more knowledge you have of yourself, the happier you can be."

Comment: The last bit is true, but only so long as self-knowledge extends beyond the mere self-awareness of one's likes and dislikes and into the critical understanding of what, how, and why one thinks the way they do.

She continued: "And, as long as it's not hurting yourself or anyone else, I don't see a problem with that."

Comment: The problem is the precedent that it sets and how it fits into the wider trend of making things that should be abhorrent, such as pedophilia or legally dictating what another person can or cannot think or speak, totally acceptable.

Ja Du hasn't told his family yet because he believes they will laugh at the notion of changing your ethnicity. And while Dolezal received much criticism, Scheckner believes everyone should be more understanding.

Comment: Rightfully so.

"If that's who they are and they want to celebrate it and enjoy it, then you have to think: What harm is it doing? All they want to do is throw themselves into that culture and celebrate it," she said.

Comment: "Transracial" people aren't just trying to celebrate another culture. They're also wanting to ignore and deny their own biological and genetic history.

"I think before we get offended, we need to take a step back and think about what is the harm."

Comment: Well, if we let this man say he's a woman and that trans person say they're a different race, where do we draw the line? What if a convicted criminal doesn't "identify" as such, do we let them continue on committing crimes? What about a white man that "identifies" as a black woman, can we still accuse him of white privilege?

But, with someone making such drastic changes, Scheckner does think they should speak to a professional.

"I work with a lot, in my 15 years, a lot of transgender people" she said. "Before the doctors that I send them to do any type of physical changes to their body, they go through a long process with me and actually most the people, they are not upset about it because they want to make sure that they're doing the right thing."

That brings up another major change with Ja Du. He is also transsexual and is considering changing his gender as well. He has spoken to his mom and family about that.

Ja Du knows some may question intentions or accuse him of cultural appropriation. This can be a problem, he said, but says he's not trying to take advantage of anything.

"I don't want that," he said. "I think that we all have the freedoms to pursue happiness in our own ways."

Comment: This whole "identify" business is just beyond ludicrous. When a white male can "identify" as a Filipino woman and people think it's normal, it's a sure sign that society is doomed...
links here

mightymoe's photo
Mon 09/10/18 06:49 AM

Last year the Jerusalem Post ran a story about John Kerry meeting with the head of the PLO in London. During the conversation, according to the report, Kerry asked Agha to convey a message to Abbas and ask him to “hold on and be strong.” Tell him, he told Agha, “that he should stay strong in his spirit and play for time, that he will not break and will not yield to President [Donald] Trump’s demands.”

According to Kerry, Trump will not remain in office for a long time. It was reported that Kerry said that within a year there was a good chance that Trump would not be in the White House.

https://www.jpost.com/.../Kerry-to-Abbas-confidante-Stay...

-----------------------------

John Kerry was not a member of the Presidents cabinet or an official nationally elected politician: just an individual citizen. The Logan Act bars citizens from negotiating with foreign powers on behalf of the U.S. government.

This is a felony and borders on treason.
Kerry is just a blithering idiot...prison is a good place for him...

Kerry might be running for President in 2020.
that would be a good thing for the repubs...

mightymoe's photo
Sun 09/09/18 11:32 PM

Stephen Hawking was an atheist, and believed that "the universe is governed by the laws of science". He stated: "There is a fundamental difference between religion, which is based on authority, [and] science, which is based on observation and reason. Science will win because it works." In an interview published in The Guardian, Hawking regarded "the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail", and the concept of an afterlife as a "fairy story for people afraid of the dark". Can anyone remember what life was like before they were born? I think not.

Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist."

- Epicurus

Death really doesn't "exist" in any sense. When we die, we return to the same state of non-existence from which we came before we were born. It didn't bother me one bit to not exist during those 14 billion years before birth and it won't bother me after I croak.

If there was an existence before my birth -I want to know all about it.If there will be an existence (I believe there will be ) an existence after death I want to know the details.
Choosing deliberately to be ignorant or turn blind eye or deaf ears is suicidal.
what details? Where are you getting your details from? The only ones that have details are already dead, and no one alive has any details...

mightymoe's photo
Sun 09/09/18 11:23 PM

I feel like social media is ruining all kinds of relationships. It is making us more shallow and many are lacking morals. No body is perfect but it seems as time goes on we are becoming more selfish. People curse more, violence popular these days, and sex before marriage seems to be at an all time high and marriage itself don't seem popular. We started going downhill after God was taken out of our schools. Do you agree ?

the "free love" era in the sixties started it all, not the internet... telling people lies and fairytales, telling people the truth that nobody knows if there's a god or not is a bad thing...the only place god has in schools is letting kids make their own decisions, not cramming it down their throats..

mightymoe's photo
Sun 09/09/18 11:17 PM

Argo..just simply DO THE RESEARCH on YOUTUBE.

there are more flakes on youtube than you could find
in all of the Kelloggs cereal factories combined...

i'll pass, but by all means carry on with your quest for truth..

well , sure you could stop your search there , or ya could dig deeper
and yes i agree , there are all types of people on youtube
but again it's easier to point and laugh, then doing the research
<shrug>

to a color blind person , there are no colors but white , black , and grey ..... so to them that is the truth .... so that must be the truth
<scratches head>

that's not what color blind means...people with color blindness see all the colors, we just see them differently then the majority of people...I'm red green black color blind, but my red greens and blacks are slightly different...

mightymoe's photo
Sun 09/09/18 11:13 PM

recently a new in-depth documentary called 'active measures' by jack bryan has been released whose subject is the comprehensive analysis of the connection between donald trump and the russians,and their interference into our 2016 election.

it is so in-depth,and has such great credibility that it cites more than 200 reliable sources,and traces the connection back several decades,back to 1984,when donald trump sold five trump tower condos to russian mobster david bogdan to give this investigation the proper context that is needed to understand what has been happening.

basically,what has been happening is that the crooked russian government officials,including vladimir putin,as well as the russian oligarchs who have gotteen tremendously wealthy from skimming money from both government,and private corporations in russia,and the russian mob have been laundering,and legitimizing their money,and converting it from highly unpredictable russian rubles into more stable u.s. dollars by purchasing american real estate with the help of private brokers.

since these transactions are basically cash purchases,being handled by private brokers,instead of being handled by banks,which are required to report certain things to the government,there is absolutley no oversight into these dealings,and there is even a specially worded legal clause in the "patriot act" that allows 'real estate transactions' to slip through a loophole,and be free from government oversight,which makes real estate purchases a perfect tool for foreign investors to use to launder money with.

donald trump has been involved in real estate transactions with the russians since his first sale to the russian mob in 1984,and has continued to have ties to them through real estate transactions ever since,which is the source of a great deal of his wealth.

this also explains why he has been so relunctant to release his tax returns,as they will almost certainly reveal that he has been receiving a great amount of income from people connected to the russian government,the russian oligarchs,and the russian mob,which are ALL basically the same thing,since the russian mob is controlled by the russian government,which is made up with the russian oligarchs,and gives us insight as to some of the leverage that the russians have against donald trump.

this documentary also gives in depth analysis of the russian interference into our 2016 election,and the methods that they used to do it.

here are some links that partially explains some of these details...

https://movieweb.com/active-measures-movie-review/

https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/active-measures-2018

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/aug/31/active-measures-film-documentary-russia-trump

and the entire documentary "ACTIVE MEASURES" can currently be viewed in its entirety on HULU.

while i am sure that there will be some trump supporters who find the content of this documentary very hard to swallow,and they will try to deny what this documentary reveals to us,they will be unable to rationally deny the over abundance of indisputable facts that are revealed in it.

at this point, do we think anyone might change their mind on what they believe?

It strikes me as so odd, the 'trail' of 'evidence' people tie together as proof of 'corrupt' Hilary, and the same folks just dismiss the same about Trump as his alleged 'fake news'. They spent years trying to bury Hilary and could come up with next to nothing compared to the MOUNTAIN of suspect associations being proven around Trump. Yet, maybe because the history of the american establishment to be determined to bring down rich white men (sarcasm there), the 'fake news' tagline is a legitimate argument to hold current POTUS to a different standard of 'evidence' of 'corruption'.
I don't remember Trump lying to everyone for the last 10 years...once bitten, twice shy...

mightymoe's photo
Sun 09/09/18 11:01 PM

Last year the Jerusalem Post ran a story about John Kerry meeting with the head of the PLO in London. During the conversation, according to the report, Kerry asked Agha to convey a message to Abbas and ask him to “hold on and be strong.” Tell him, he told Agha, “that he should stay strong in his spirit and play for time, that he will not break and will not yield to President [Donald] Trump’s demands.”

According to Kerry, Trump will not remain in office for a long time. It was reported that Kerry said that within a year there was a good chance that Trump would not be in the White House.

https://www.jpost.com/.../Kerry-to-Abbas-confidante-Stay...

-----------------------------

John Kerry was not a member of the Presidents cabinet or an official nationally elected politician: just an individual citizen. The Logan Act bars citizens from negotiating with foreign powers on behalf of the U.S. government.

This is a felony and borders on treason.
Kerry is just a blithering idiot...prison is a good place for him...

mightymoe's photo
Sun 09/09/18 10:59 PM

The butthurt from the goo slurpin'
liberal cuckolds, is, as always,
amusing.

laugh

I know, all these butt hurt whiny liberals are too funny... All these senseless "facts" they seem to pull outa their butt just makes more amusement...

mightymoe's photo
Sat 09/08/18 08:15 PM

Bottom line, chaos is strictly personal and individual perception.

Not really. Its a perception but it isn't strictly personal nor individual.
Chaos theory is studied and experimented by multiple people.
Its conditions are documented thru that study and experimentation.
With understanding of the concepts involved, more than one person can perceive chaos the same way.

Chaos is neither good nor evil, it is a condition of ignorance to understanding all the patterns of reality and how they interact with each other.
I really don't see it as a perception either...either it has a pattern or doesn't...

A single pattern can be perceived by different people in different ways with the same end result. Especially in behavioral studies.
Then, if you think about it, everything anyone knows or suspects is from perception.

In AI sciences, this is important because an AI needs to perceive to learn. Programming only gets ya so far. Perception is chaotic because we don't understand every possible pattern of how people (or AI) perceive. If we did, we could apply that knowledge in teaching according to perception pattern and everything taught would be learned.
I don't know much about AI learning, personally I can't see how it can get past it's programming...all life seems to "want" to learn, to survive, to eat,sex, it's all part of nature's influence... To be a true AI, they need to find a way to make the AI think the same way .. otherwise, it just runs on pure logic, which isn't good without the emotions, the drive to be better, the want to fit in with others...I like the idea of trying to teach it perception, but without the rest, it will still only run on pure ligic...so everything it percieves would a logic based code... Pure logic without emotions and rationality can lead to some really bad things...

mightymoe's photo
Sat 09/08/18 06:24 PM

The original topic was'

According to the N.Y. Daily News headlines of this morning

201,000 New jobs were created in Aug.
The unemployment rate is the lowest in 49 years
The average pay is at record highs

Not too shabby ;)

thanks for the update...

mightymoe's photo
Sat 09/08/18 06:19 PM

Bottom line, chaos is strictly personal and individual perception.

Not really. Its a perception but it isn't strictly personal nor individual.
Chaos theory is studied and experimented by multiple people.
Its conditions are documented thru that study and experimentation.
With understanding of the concepts involved, more than one person can perceive chaos the same way.

Chaos is neither good nor evil, it is a condition of ignorance to understanding all the patterns of reality and how they interact with each other.
I really don't see it as a perception either...either it has a pattern or doesn't...

mightymoe's photo
Sat 09/08/18 06:12 PM
He's muslim, probably looking for a minor...

mightymoe's photo
Sat 09/08/18 06:00 PM

I understand what your saying, and agree somewhat....but(imo) if someone wants information, they need to look it up for themselves... None of the jobs/no jobs information is accurate...never has been, never will be...bush and Obama both lied and pushed the numbers in their favor, by only using one resource, or a combo of resources to make the numbers more favorable... Bush mainly used the unemployment claims to bolster his numbers, because when the money runs out, he presented it as people getting a job, saying unemployment claims we're down, but in actuality the benefits time was up and they still didn't have a job... Obama did the same thing, but he also had people count the total jobs by US companies, divided the number of jobs filled by the total number of people that can work in the US... Just some tricks they use to get they unemployment numbers in their favor...
What a great bunch of information....but its just you talking...provide SOME thing that demonstrates what youre saying, otherwise, the world is flat and the moon is made of cheese days are back.
do you own ****ing searches...if I wanna post a link, I will, if I don't, I won't... If you don't like or agree with what I say, then prove me wrong, don't whine to me about a stupid link...

no whining. just pointing out that if you dont provide resources, like the political forum rules ask for, then your statements will not be received well in a mature discussion.
btw....
when you make statements like:
"where do y'all come up with this BS at?" the answer would be
From. a. stupid. link.

I don't remember demanding a link from him that I could easily look up myself...but I don't need to, I already know it's false...
Part of participating in the political forum is to be willing to cite sources. Not willing to make other folks hunt down whether or not you know what your talkin bout. Why anyone would be UNwilling to provide sources is beyond reason to me.
I guess we disagree then. My search engine isn't any better than anyone else's...people who demand links just want to argue, I know, I've done it myself...get your own links, then there's less of the "that site is bias, or. Fake news site.or whatever excuse comes up...

mightymoe's photo
Sat 09/08/18 05:18 PM

When it comes to tax changes, especially cuts, there are short term and long term results.

IN the short term, the latest cuts went straight into the pockets of the corporations and their power brokers. Whether the promised eventual results, of prosperity, and rapid growth which results in sustained economic stability, and a return to a higher standard of living for the American middle and lower classes ever occurs, who knows. I see no sign of that so far.

Wages have finally inched up slightly, only AFTER the unemployment rate finally reached the point where employers are being violently (economically speaking) forced to raise SOME wages in SOME sectors, but the bulk of the tax cuts have been plowed into the usual areas that tax cuts for the investor classes always are: playing games with the stock market. American industrial jobs are STILL going overseas at the same rate as before. International trade is a confused mess right now, due to the simultaneous decision to wage a tariff war, and to overturn all previous trade agreements.

And of course, since the Republicans dropped their previous pretense of having to balance the budget, the deficits and budget shortfalls are increasing by trillions, faster than ever before. Will that do as so many Republicans USED TO claim, and ultimately bring everything crashing down?

I have no idea.
I don't believe that...I think you're just making stuff up again...

mightymoe's photo
Sat 09/08/18 05:16 PM

there's more to economics than just wages... If a company like Wal Mart goes under, how many Americans are out of work? Like I said, I don't know if he's right or wrong, when I know, I'll let you know... If Boeing goes down, the city of Seattle turns into Detroit after the auto manufacturers left...there's plenty of reasons to help the people without making their companies raise their wages...
You said this:
"So greedy ceo's and board members are Trump's fault... 9 tax reductions and it didn't make it to the employees...tell me again who's fault this is?" I responded.
:banana: :banana:
I don't remember a response, just a bunch of silly questions...so anyway, who's fault is it? If You're still blaming Trump, then I say you're wrong...

mightymoe's photo
Sat 09/08/18 05:12 PM

I understand what your saying, and agree somewhat....but(imo) if someone wants information, they need to look it up for themselves... None of the jobs/no jobs information is accurate...never has been, never will be...bush and Obama both lied and pushed the numbers in their favor, by only using one resource, or a combo of resources to make the numbers more favorable... Bush mainly used the unemployment claims to bolster his numbers, because when the money runs out, he presented it as people getting a job, saying unemployment claims we're down, but in actuality the benefits time was up and they still didn't have a job... Obama did the same thing, but he also had people count the total jobs by US companies, divided the number of jobs filled by the total number of people that can work in the US... Just some tricks they use to get they unemployment numbers in their favor...
What a great bunch of information....but its just you talking...provide SOME thing that demonstrates what youre saying, otherwise, the world is flat and the moon is made of cheese days are back.
do you own ****ing searches...if I wanna post a link, I will, if I don't, I won't... If you don't like or agree with what I say, then prove me wrong, don't whine to me about a stupid link...

no whining. just pointing out that if you dont provide resources, like the political forum rules ask for, then your statements will not be received well in a mature discussion.
btw....
when you make statements like:
"where do y'all come up with this BS at?" the answer would be
From. a. stupid. link.

I don't remember demanding a link from him that I could easily look up myself...but I don't need to, I already know it's false...

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25