Community > Posts By > mightymoe

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 12:25 PM

CNN is the modern Onion....only brainwashed liberals believe anything CNN says...

except this piece is not what "CNN said", but what an actual military vet did and his interaction with Colin Kaepernick.

not really, it was more about Trump saying McCain wasn't a hero...

Well, now that you mention it, do you believe Trump was wrong in criticizing John McCain as "not a hero"?

Yes. I feel as a President, it is destructive and irresponsible to speak of a vet that way when speaking of their military service.

I feel, unlike a professional athlete, he LITERALLY has a responsibility to our military men and women.

he has a right to his opinion...Trump and McCain didn't like each other, simple as that...what did McCain do to "become" a hero? He got caught, then did everything they told him to do...not very heroish in my opinion... Did he save a platoon ( or anyone for that matter)? Did he stop a ship from sinking? Has he done anything to be considered a hero?

maybe nothing at all, but if one is taking a 'loyalty to all vets' approach of condemning the kneeling of someone during an anthem, I expect more respect for their service, whether they have been captured or not, ESPECIALLY from someone elected commander in chief.

thanks for your opinion...glad to know you care so much for our vets...oh, wait....you think all the vets are hero's, but the flag is "just a piece of cloth" , and nobody should have pride in their country....

well, half right. I dont think all vets are heroes, and I take no public stance pretending I do. I take no public stance suggesting how others should react to all vets or what customs they should adopt in doing so. I also dont believe K's protest had ANYTHING to do with vets, since it was a vet that suggested he kneel in the first place. ... but thats another issue.

its not the uniform you wear, and get PAID to wear, its what you do without that uniform that warrants a 'hero' label as far as Im concerned.

people in uniforms are still flawed humans, and it is their individual actions that merit the term 'hero', imho, not merely the fact that they do a job they are paid to do.

so Trump isn't allowed his personal opinion? It seems to me if McCain was a hero, there would have been lots of backlash over Trump saying he's not...but all I see is the same liberal trolls jumping up and down every time he speaks...as a matter of fact, I've read more about him being a rat rather than anything heroic...I guess what I'm saying here is that hero or not, there wasn't enough admiration from the public for him to be a true hero..

for clarity, the thread is not about anyone's right to an opinion. that is a given in every conversation about anything.

the thread is also not about whether McCain was a 'hero'. He was a VET.

And if one COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the military, it is rather hypocritical to BLATANTLY and DIRECTLY insult a vet, while proclaiming that someone who works as an ATHLETE should lose their job over an action that you ASSUME disrespects vets.

hypocrisy: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
still not hypocritical... Tell me, is the president supposed to lie to everyone? I know your used to it from Obama, but is it ok if the president lies? In your opinion, Trump should have lied about liking McCain, even tho McCain bashed Trump every chance he got...I like honesty, and that honesty showed when he said that about McCain... As far kap goes, just another loser trying to extend his 15 minutes....nothing more

what has lies to do with it. What did Colin lie about? What did Trump lie about? Who cares?

the point is hypocrisy. He shows one standard for how his offensive WORDS should be treated as POTUS and COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the military, compared to how a perceived offensive GESTURE from an athlete should be treated.

that is textbook hypocrisy.

how many Americans are in the military? 10-20 million? Not one of them ever screws up, and ALL of them should be respected? If ALL of them should be respected, should we respect the ones in military prisons too? Not everyone in the military is a respectable person, they are only human...to say everyone in the military deserves respect is foolish at best, when you know as well as I do there's bad apples in every barrel...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 12:11 PM

So presenting FACTS is now "conservative bashing"? And showing the inherent bias of a cited piece is "bashing"?
no, it's called bashing when you can't read what the topic is about....hint - it's not about Trump....in any way

And if you will look REAL CLOSELY, I didn't mention Trump in my original reply, just stated that you are attempting in the OP to bash Obama with something that is normal for ALL ex-presidents to do.

See how YOUR biased media source is leading you around?

yea, because I started the topic...I didn't jump into your anti Trump thread and bash Obama, did I?

Oh, I didn't see in the rules of the forum that state you have private thread privileges.

You are welcome into any thread I start.... because you join anyway and spout your hate about a guy who is gone from office for almost 2 years now anyway.

I actually LIKE seeing your contributions. I really wish you would prepare your arguments based more on truth than knee-jerk party line, but then, people in Hell want ice water too, we all get what we get.

I am sorry that I ruined your Obama bash with facts.
you have no facts ... You're just trying to push people's buttons, nothing else...read the rules, anyone can post in any topic...but it has to be on topic, and not trying to bait others...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 12:06 PM

CNN is the modern Onion....only brainwashed liberals believe anything CNN says...

except this piece is not what "CNN said", but what an actual military vet did and his interaction with Colin Kaepernick.

Well, now that you mention it, do you believe Trump was wrong in criticizing John McCain as "not a hero"?

Yes. I feel as a President, it is destructive and irresponsible to speak of a vet that way when speaking of their military service.

I feel, unlike a professional athlete, he LITERALLY has a responsibility to our military men and women.

he has a right to his opinion...Trump and McCain didn't like each other, simple as that...what did McCain do to "become" a hero? He got caught, then did everything they told him to do...not very heroish in my opinion... Did he save a platoon ( or anyone for that matter)? Did he stop a ship from sinking? Has he done anything to be considered a hero?

maybe nothing at all, but if one is taking a 'loyalty to all vets' approach of condemning the kneeling of someone during an anthem, I expect more respect for their service, whether they have been captured or not, ESPECIALLY from someone elected commander in chief.

thanks for your opinion...glad to know you care so much for our vets...oh, wait....you think all the vets are hero's, but the flag is "just a piece of cloth" , and nobody should have pride in their country....

well, half right. I dont think all vets are heroes, and I take no public stance pretending I do. I take no public stance suggesting how others should react to all vets or what customs they should adopt in doing so. I also dont believe K's protest had ANYTHING to do with vets, since it was a vet that suggested he kneel in the first place. ... but thats another issue.

its not the uniform you wear, and get PAID to wear, its what you do without that uniform that warrants a 'hero' label as far as Im concerned.

people in uniforms are still flawed humans, and it is their individual actions that merit the term 'hero', imho, not merely the fact that they do a job they are paid to do.

so Trump isn't allowed his personal opinion? It seems to me if McCain was a hero, there would have been lots of backlash over Trump saying he's not...but all I see is the same liberal trolls jumping up and down every time he speaks...as a matter of fact, I've read more about him being a rat rather than anything heroic...I guess what I'm saying here is that hero or not, there wasn't enough admiration from the public for him to be a true hero..

for clarity, the thread is not about anyone's right to an opinion. that is a given in every conversation about anything.

the thread is also not about whether McCain was a 'hero'. He was a VET.

And if one COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the military, it is rather hypocritical to BLATANTLY and DIRECTLY insult a vet, while proclaiming that someone who works as an ATHLETE should lose their job over an action that you ASSUME disrespects vets.

hypocrisy: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
still not hypocritical... Tell me, is the president supposed to lie to everyone? I know your used to it from Obama, but is it ok if the president lies? In your opinion, Trump should have lied about liking McCain, even tho McCain bashed Trump every chance he got...I like honesty, and that honesty showed when he said that about McCain... As far kap goes, just another loser trying to extend his 15 minutes....nothing more

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 11:56 AM
So greedy ceo's and board members are Trump's fault... 9 tax reductions and it didn't make it to the employees...tell me again who's fault this is?

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 11:36 AM
Edited by mightymoe on Fri 09/07/18 11:39 AM

mightymoe....

Could you post a source ~other~ than a "Sign Of The Times" site?

Like...something scientific?

I did a search...no real site, scientific...NASA...turned up anything about this.
they copy and paste from other websites, if you click on the heading on sott, it takes you to the source...

Thank you.
I don't like to click on anything *on* those "End of Times" type sites.....just a preference....
sott isn't really like that, the worst I've seen from them is their hate of Jews, that's the only flaw I've seen there..

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 10:42 AM

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 10:30 AM

http://www.sott.net/article/395237-Obama-threatens-to-cancel-taxpayer-funded-speech-in-Denmark-if-his-contract-is-released-to-the-public

Representatives for Barack Obama have threatened to cancel the former president's upcoming paid speech at a Denmark university if details of his speaking contract are released to the public.

Obama will participate in a moderated question and answer session on Sept. 28 at the University of Southern Denmark before local business leaders, university students and local dignitaries, according to Business Kolding, the event's organizer.

But the event has already sparked criticism from citizens of Denmark's Kolding Municipality, which is providing 750,000 kroner, or $117,000, in taxpayer funds to support the behind-closed-doors event titled "A Conversation with President Barack Obama."

Kolding currently faces a deficit of 100 million kroner in its next year's budget. The town's mayor, Jørn Pedersen, justified using taxpayer dollars to fund Obama's invite-only talk, claiming the event is effectively a marketing opportunity for the town, according to Danish news outlet JydskeVestkysten.

"At this event, current and future leaders will have an opportunity to experience President Obama first hand. Everyone can expect to be inspired. And we have every reason to be proud," Kolding Mayor Jørn Pedersen said.

But Pedersen said he has been kept in the dark by the event's organizers regarding the total cost of hosting Obama's talk.

When pressed by a local news outlet for more information, Business Kolding said the Obama team would cancel the event outright if details surrounding his speaking contract were released to the public.

Despite efforts to keep the media in the dark, JydskeVestkyn estimates Obama will rake in up to two million kroner, or $312,000, for partaking in the event.

The University of Southern Denmark anticipates that Obama's visit will "boost" the university's prestige.

"SDU is an international university with a strong vision. We wish to break down barriers and mould the future. We are convinced that President Barack Obama's visit will give us a tremendous boost," said Henrik Dam, the university's vice-chancellor.

"As a regional player, this is a unique opportunity for us to support an exceptional event here in the Region of Southern Denmark. It is an event that in every possible way promotes SDU's strategic goals of being an international university, enabling every talent and encouraging the exceptional," added pro-vice-chancellor Bjarne Graabech Sørensen.

Obama's office did not respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation's request for comment.

Comment: The Clinton's have taught him well.

Or maybe Trump,,, seen those tax returns yet?

I don't think Trump or tax returns are part of this.... Did you not read the op?

oh. I did. But someone brought up Clinton, who also wasnt in the OP. I follow the flow of the conversation.

ok, Clinton was in the op, the writer at sott.net added it in there as a comment...but not Trump..

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 10:25 AM

I grant this post the status of "Best post of the day"
1) coz this is actually interesting...that I actually read half of it.

Got a more important question (whaddya think it'll be called....east or west?)

I heard they are calling it "Basha", naming for someone in here...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 10:23 AM

mightymoe....

I did a search...no real site, scientific...NASA...turned up anything about this.
they copy and paste from other websites, if you click on the heading on sott, it takes you to the source...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 10:23 AM

mightymoe....

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 10:19 AM
Is this one of those "it only exists because I can see it" type thoughts? There's plenty of crap in the universe that exists without us knowing...I posted an article about a newly discovered mineral from a meteorite, it existed long before humans we're ever around, we just didn't know about it...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 10:10 AM

Lol...CNN and MSNBC have you guys wrapped around their fingers... you'll believe any lie they want to say, and not only believe it, but live it and dream it too...laugh

I absolutely LOVE how you reveal that in YOUR WORLD,you think that there are ONLY second rate partisan CABLE news channels to get your important information about current events from!!!

you need to check out ABC,NBC,and CBS!
unlike your cable propaganda channels that masquerade as 'news' sources,they only report FACTS...
not partisan propaganda!!

you keep using the word facts...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 09:38 AM

If there was such an event ... and you were given a ticket aboard a spacecraft .which would ensure your survival .. would you go and leave behind your family .. would you give your ticket to someone else ...

I would give my ticket to fox ... I would not want to leave my fur babies laugh laugh

I watched deep impact last night and that whole doomsday scenario could realistically happen .

Do you think the government has secret plans to ensure the survival of the human race in the event of an extinction level threat to earth . ..who would be saved ???

The Deep Impact scenario is shallowly realistic but unlikely.
The world maps NEOs constantly. We track larger asteroids.
Wolf-Biederman was larger than the large asteroids we already know about.
99942 Apophis made a close approach to the Earth in December 2004.
We know it will return in 2036. 99942 Apophis is 600' radius which makes it a diameter of 1200'.
Wolf-Biederman was 7 miles across. It was a comet. Comets have tails.
We track comets all the time.

There's no way a nuclear strike of any size is going to split a 7 mile wide comet in space. If anything, causing a deflection blast near the comet could cause it to deflect, if it has a strong enough composition.
My point is, the entire solar system is in constant motion and we have been tracking objects for quite some time.
If something is going to hit us, we will see it way before it becomes an ELE threat.

As for the spaceship idea.
Also not gunna happen.
We don't have the technical ability to launch a ship to orbit able to house any significant survival force.
Then you have the problem of cosmic radiation outside the Earth's magnetosphere.

And...even if we can build such a ship, outfit it with cargo and supplies, its not going to be enough because at the speed of light the closest star that is not the Sun is Proxima Centauri which would take 4.5 years at the speed of light to get there. Then, there is the fact that we don't know where habitable planets are yet. So if Proxima Centauri has such a planet, we have no way to safely land on it.

If we attempt to settle in the solar system, we are still going to have the landing issues but also non-habitable planets and moons for a destination. Not only would we need to deliver a habitat station and supply it, we would need to set it up and there will be no organic resources so it would require us planting gardens and carrying food animals that can reproduce.

Then, there are the effects on the human body in micro-gravity.
You will have hundreds or thousands of people living for years in micro-gravity. If they make it to a habitable world, their bodies would be unable to take the strain of gravity.

Then you have the fact that large groups of people in a closed environment would tear themselves apart. It might start out as a group of professionals but after a relatively short time, there will be wars and destruction. All within the confines of a fragile space-borne habitat.

There is also the possibility that an ELE will not originate from space.
The Earth is over-populated. Mega-pandemic viruses exist.
Yellowstone super-volcano is past due for an eruption.
There are so many different End of the World scenarios possible its crazy.

Would I get on it...NO but not for any of the reasons given so far.
I wouldn't get on it because, well, what's the point? I'd rather die quickly than dies slowly from cosmic radiation, lack of gravity, carbon dioxide poisoning or closed space riots.

However, if there were a colony ship being launched with a destination in mind and the ability to sustain people over long periods of time, I'd get on it. Problem is, that doesn't exist and will never exist in my natural lifetime.

As for bunkers and caves, if a 7 mile wide asteroid were to strike the Earth at full force, the atmosphere would be rendered incapable of sustaining life. So the cave and the bunker would not have air. Even if an air supply is there, it is a finite solution to an infinite problem.

Even The Martian (2015) is a fantasy scenario scientifically.

On your space ship you would need everything needed to maintain the ship (including fuel).
Room for the people.
Room for the food that supports the people. Not over a long period as much as during the initial year of the journey.
Room for livestock.
Room for ecological specimens and everything needed to maintain those specimens.
Room for water and air.
Something that can generate reliable Earth gravity of duration.

You might say just spin the habitat but spinning such a mass would require energy and those rockets need fuel too.
Plus, all occupants, including the animals and plants, which require gravity too, must be able to live where the gravity is, out on the outer shell.

Now you have a ship that is so massive, it can't break Earth's gravity at launch. If it is built in space, all the voids in the ship will need to be supplied with air, that means launching all the materials as well.
Realistically, it couldn't be built in the relatively short time it would need to be.

Plus, the occupants would need to be launched to the completed craft in multiple launches which require precision technology that is currently fraught with failures.

We would need to refocus our dedication decades, if not centuries, ahead of the ELE just to have a space exodus option.
from wiki - 99942 Apophis
Asteroid
99942 Apophis is a near-Earth asteroid that caused a brief period of concern in December 2004 because initial observations indicated a probability of up to 2.7% that it would hit Earth on April 13, 2029. Wikipedia
Radius: 600′
Mass: 26.99 billion kg

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 09:22 AM

HLN-Economic signal-best jobless rate in 50 years. :thumbsup:

During my orientation, the lady asked us to please call if we decide we don't want the job. It's a great time to work and invest. I've gotten 2 letters from fidelity this week.

and,ONCE AGAIN,you have posted something TOTALLY IRRELEVANT to the subject of his thread BECAUSE YOU CANT RATIONALLY DEFEND TRUMP,and the fact that he says that the country is 'too broke' to come up with a measly 25 billion dollars to give the middle class federal employees the cost of living raise that they were SUPPOSED to get,but he is willing to give PEOPLE IN HIS TAX BRACKET TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS in tax cuts!!!!

why do you feel the need to DESPERATELY try to change he subject over and over again instead of addressing it??? lol

doesn't it just TOTALLY SUCK to be slapped in the face over and over again with facts that you hate,but you cant dispute???

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

why don't you show some proof on these tax cuts you keep whining about, over and over and over again... And if remember, the topic is about the government employees not getting a raise this year, not about whatever imaginary tax cuts ...

surprised
*OMG!!!!*
[LMAO!!!!!!!]

if you don't even know about the 2 trillion dollar tax cuts trump gave to the super wealthy people in HIS tax bracket at THIS point,i think that it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are not even REMOTELY qualified to take part in this conversation,doesnt it??? oops

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
prove it...all you do is talk nonsense, so back up what you're saying...otherwise, you're just another liberal troll who makes up crap to make himself feel important...show me how it benefits his rich buddies and no one else...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 09:16 AM

How many magnetic poles does the Sun have?
I was wondering that too...seems logical to look or count other large bodies magnetic fields too.they have dozens of satellites watching the sun every minute, instead of one...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 09:10 AM

No matter what the ethnicity is we are all the same people in the eyes of God. I have very good friends who are black. I had a thing for Whitney Houston and I still have a thing for Halle Berry. So I have no problem with skin color.

beautiful women, for sure.
Hillary banks....(Karyn Parsons) 2nd prettiest black woman

The prettiest

Danielle Nicolet

From 3rd Rock from the sun, one of ***** students, Karen...

Honorable mentions
Beyonce's sister, Solange... She looked her best in the movie "Johnson Family Vacation"
The girl who married Lenny Kravitz from the Cosby show, Lisa bonnet,
Nina, ***** secretary on 3rd rock
Whitney Houston, before the crack,
And I have a feeling condoleezza rice was hot in her younger years...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 08:47 AM

We are all created equal. I have a Nephew of mixed race, and chances are so is my new niece in the oven.. soo... theres no big deal about it imo...

what makes you think we are all created equal? Actually, nothing is further from the truth...some people are smart, some aren't so smart, some are strong, some are weak, some are pretty, some aren't... Some people are just " better " than others, and has nothing to do with race...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 08:22 AM

Juno observations reveal that Jupiter's magnetic field has a wacky plume.

Jupiter has the strongest magnetic field of any of the planets in the solar system. Like the field that shelters Earth, it's essentially dipolar, which means it has a north pole and a south pole, like the field created by a bar magnetic. A really, really big bar magnetic.

Earth's magnetic field is produced by churning liquid iron in the planet's outer core. Iron conducts electricity, and a changing electrical current creates a magnetic field. So as the liquid iron cycles up and down, carrying heat from the planet's center up to the mantle and then sinking again, it creates powerful electrical currents that in turn produce the planet's global field.

But Jupiter doesn't have an iron core. In fact, it's unclear if it has a core at all - Juno's observations suggest the core might be "fuzzy," a concentration of rock and ice that has dissolved (or is still dissolving) into the surrounding hydrogen. Instead, the source of the global field is the overlying mantle of metallic hydrogen, where hydrogen molecules trade electrons, creating currents. The planet's rotation organizes the resulting magnetic field into a dipole.

Or, at least it kind of does. Reporting in the September 6th Nature, Kimberly Moore (Harvard) and colleagues have discovered a strange plume of magnetic field shooting up from a region in Jupiter's northern hemisphere and reentering the planet at its equator. And it's three times stronger than the main dipole field.

Detecting the Invisible

As it flies around Jupiter, the Juno spacecraft measures the planet's magnetic field using two instruments called fluxgate magnetometers. At each magnetometer's core lie two rings, made of a material that soaks up magnetic field. Think of it like a magnetic sponge. Like a sponge, the material can only hold so much before it saturates.

The scientists can magnetically "fill up" the rings by running current through wires coiled around them, first one direction, then the other, explains John Connerney (NASA Goddard Space Flight Center), who heads up Juno's magnetometer investigations and is a coauthor on the new study. But if there's another magnetic field in the environment, the rings will soak it up, too. That will reduce how much of the applied field the rings can absorb from the wires in one direction, but increase the amount absorbed from current flowing the other direction. When the magnetometer cancels out this imbalance using another wire-wound structure around each of the rings, the instrument measures how strong the environmental field is based on how much current it takes to push the field in the rings back to zero. The coils' orientations give the external field's direction.

But the magnetometer only detects the magnetic field the spacecraft is flying through. The researchers have to extrapolate from those measurements, using detailed calculations to map the field at the planet's cloudtops and below.

Combining data from eight of Juno's flybys, the scientists confirmed the existence of the bizarre magnetic feature, hints of which had shown up in an analysis last year from Juno's first orbit. The structure looks like a ponytail shooting out from the planet's forehead and reentering through the nose, at a location the team is calling the Great Blue Spot (for its color in a map of the planet's field). There's nothing like this ponytail in the southern hemisphere.

"This was a very unexpected result," Moore says. "Why is the field so simple in one hemisphere and so complicated in the other?"

Juno does fly closer to Jupiter's north pole than it does to the south, but the scientists are confident that the difference isn't affecting their data: The resolution of their northern hemisphere map is only slightly better than that for the southern one, she explains.

Why does this magnetic ponytail exist? Scientists don't know. The team considers several ideas in their paper, the most likely being that there's some sort of layering in the metallic hydrogen mantle that's messing with the convection pattern. Layering could naturally arise with a dissolving core: Rock and ice mixed in with hydrogen would raise the density, and if that mixing isn't uniform, it could create layers of different density that could destabilize the cyclic convection patterns or spur different convection patterns in distinct layers.

Each scenario could lead to its own magnetic pattern at high latitudes. As Juno continues its dives, it will gather the polar observations needed to determine which theory best fits the data.

Reference

K. M. Moore et al. "A Complex Dynamo Inferred from the Hemispheric Dichotomy of Jupiter's Magnetic Field." Nature. September 6, 2018.

Comment: In their Nature article, the scientists consider the possibility that we are catching Jupiter in the middle of a magnetic reversal - an unsettled situation with temporary poles popping up in strange places.

http://www.sott.net/article/395221-Astonishing-discovery-Jupiter-has-apparently-developed-a-THIRD-magnetic-pole

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 08:12 AM
Edited by mightymoe on Fri 09/07/18 08:12 AM

HLN-Economic signal-best jobless rate in 50 years. :thumbsup:

During my orientation, the lady asked us to please call if we decide we don't want the job. It's a great time to work and invest. I've gotten 2 letters from fidelity this week.

and,ONCE AGAIN,you have posted something TOTALLY IRRELEVANT to the subject of his thread BECAUSE YOU CANT RATIONALLY DEFEND TRUMP,and the fact that he says that the country is 'too broke' to come up with a measly 25 billion dollars to give the middle class federal employees the cost of living raise that they were SUPPOSED to get,but he is willing to give PEOPLE IN HIS TAX BRACKET TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS in tax cuts!!!!

why do you feel the need to DESPERATELY try to change he subject over and over again instead of addressing it??? lol

doesn't it just TOTALLY SUCK to be slapped in the face over and over again with facts that you hate,but you cant dispute???

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

why don't you show some proof on these tax cuts you keep whining about, over and over and over again... And if remember, the topic is about the government employees not getting a raise this year, not about whatever imaginary tax cuts ...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 09/07/18 08:07 AM
Lol...CNN and MSNBC have you guys wrapped around their fingers... you'll believe any lie they want to say, and not only believe it, but live it and dream it too...laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25