Community > Posts By > mightymoe

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 09:38 AM

The U.S. economy expanded at a 4.1 percent rate in the April to June quarter, the highest level in nearly four years and the best showing for President Trump, the Commerce Department said on Friday.

April to june whoa all before Trump shooting himself in the foot. Bumper spring crop of Soy at 74% during same period.

Soy prices have dropped 11-13% since then, Trump needing to swing 2B$ to farmers is NOT a good sign.

This thread is Spinnage at its finest. China has turned up the production of soy... That industry is done for the US, it's over. Maybe the future is in Alfalfa?

That would be great if you could back it up with some sort of reference link.

Canadians don't use links...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 09:07 AM
I'm not really understanding why they are doing this with people that aren't healthy either...I can somewhat see them justifing them doing this to a person with a long life ahead, but not people who don't...are the doctors just that greedy?

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 08:57 AM
Edited by mightymoe on Fri 07/27/18 08:58 AM

What about the gates.. Do you have to manually open them or is it automatic?

Manual may be a little hard for people who just died.. wouldn't you think?.. So, I'm thinking automatic.. just need confirmation.
St Peter has an Ipad with a remote app...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 08:49 AM

From mightymoe
Lol "facts" about an imginary place..maybe you could give us some facts about unicorns and griffins too...laugh

The facts I am referring to are what is in the Bible.

Is the word "heaven" in the Bible? Yes. That is a fact.

yea, and a unicorn has 1 horn...is that a fact? My point is that the only real fact about heaven or god is what you've read, other than that, there aren't any facts unless you been there yourself....

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 08:43 AM
Edited by mightymoe on Fri 07/27/18 08:44 AM
Birds create complex song and dance on their own.

Spiders (only males) do as well, not song but dances and certain rythmic thumps they do with there legs and petipelps... jumping spiders are highly intelligent and have very elaborate dances when courting...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/seven-new-peacock-spiders-photos-video-science/

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 03:01 AM

currently watching blue exorcist awesome
I've watched a few episodes of that, like the first 8 or so...seemed to be something worth watching

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 02:48 AM

All of the complaining from the left is becoming white noise. Very few pay attention to it anymore. It changes from week to week. Most all of it, is going to make Trump resign, or be impeached, or be tried for treason. We, as republicans, or conservatives, are supposed to make us turn tail and run. It hasn't.

Every week it's something new, every week we're supposed to see Trump go down in flames. It hasn't happened, and I doubt that it will ever happen. I have to hand it to the libs. I could never stay that mad for as long as they have. Between the time Trump won the candidacy, until now is two years.

I fully expect them to continue griping until 2025, (or beyond, if another republican gets elected) If the good things keep happening like they have so far, then it's "Bar the door, Clara" because another is coming in.

Makes me wonder if these libs are so blind to what's happening. Are they not trying? Do they object to success?
Trump could cure cancer and the left would still find something to whine about...it's what they do...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 02:45 AM

you're gonna need to up your tofu intake, they can shape soy tofu into steaks and feed Texas with em.

Trump should have picked his trade battles better, taking on the world was a poor choice, very poor
tofu and Texans just don't mix...isn't tofu the national food of Canada?

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 07:19 PM

Can we go back to hellofaview please waving tongue2
yea baby, got one now..nice pic

Oh yeah? Do post...
actually, every time you post, just glance to your left and you'll see it too...

blushing :tongue: ...let’s put our names in the hat for that condo on the Moon
I already did, about 5 minutes ago..I was gunna Surprise ya...smokin

I’ve never been to the moon before...how exciting
the pizza delivery is a little slow...

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 07:17 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't know what to true lover is?

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 07:14 PM

when true lovers breakup should it be friendship or enemy
that's for y'all to decide..what's a true lover? Never herd that before...

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 07:12 PM

Plenty of time nick .. enjoy the world bigsmile waving
he's trying, he's tired of being a virgin nerd...a good start

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 07:08 PM

I agree ..it's not like this is any type of injury that requires medical attention...and as far as Obama being an idiot..well what's new .. smokin

And I have yet to figure out why we had to pay for a traitor's surgery...that one made absolutely no sense..noway
liberals...sick

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 07:05 PM

Oh yeah? Do post...
actually, every time you post, just glance to your left and you'll see it too...

blushing :tongue: ...let’s put our names in the hat for that condo on the Moon
I already did, about 5 minutes ago..I was gunna Surprise ya...smokin

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 06:58 PM

Oh yeah? Do post...

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 06:54 PM

Good to know.
I think it only applies to newbs, I've never had it happen...but I don't email anyone either...

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 06:51 PM

What is "gy"? what
gay or guy...not that there's a difference, I guess..

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 06:49 PM

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 06:45 PM
Edited by mightymoe on Thu 07/26/18 06:45 PM
http://www.sott.net/article/392028-Federal-judge-orders-Wisconsin-to-pay-for-gender-reassignment-surgeries

A federal judge has ordered Wisconsin to pay for the gender reassignment surgery for two transgender Medicaid recipients.

Cody Flack, 30, and Sara Ann Makenzie, 41, filed a lawsuit in April, saying a state rule denying coverage for surgeries to treat gender dysphoria violates the Affordable Care Act and their right to equal protection, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. The state rule that excludes coverage for undefined "transsexual surgery" was adopted in 1996.

U.S. District Judge William Conley granted a preliminary injunction Wednesday barring enforcement of the rule. He suggested the injunction could be expanded to include any transgender Medicaid patient whose doctor recommends the surgery.

"The likelihood of ongoing, irreparable harm facing these two individual plaintiffs outweighs any marginal impacts on the defendants' stated concerns regarding public health or limiting costs," Conley said in the 39-page order.

Flack could get his surgery in two or three weeks, said Attorney Rock Pledl. He said Makenzie may have to wait a few months because of her status on the paperwork process with an HMO.

Flack, who has cerebral palsy, uses a motorized wheelchair and relies on Supplemental Security Income for the disabled as his sole support. He first identified as a boy at age 5, according the lawsuit. Makenzie is also is disabled and relies on Supplemental Security Income. She has been living as a woman since 2012.

"This is tremendous," Pledl said of the ruling.

The state's Medicaid has a budget of approximately $9.7 billion to cover about 1.2 million eligible residents. An estimated 5,000 of enrollees are transgender.

So now we the taxpayers are splitting the bill...same thing with Bradly Manning, we paid for it while he was in prison...on treason charges, no less...Obama is just a freaking idiot...

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 06:33 PM

Belief in the moon was never questioned upon me.

lol..till today...just joking around with you... But there is some science that shows that's it a possibility, nothing more...since you can't believe in panspermia, this is mostly nonsence to you, I understand...drinker