Community > Posts By > mightymoe

mightymoe's photo
Sat 07/28/18 08:09 AM

you can tell how well they are working by the way that we have had to dust off an old depression era law that let the dept,of agriculture give the farmers a $12 BILLION DOLLAR BAIL OUT!

cuz NOTHING screams 'SUCCESS' like having to go back to the great depression era to find ways to keep people from losing their farms!

:angel:
yea, it sucks when the current administration has to bail out the screwups the last administration made...Obama left quite a few problems that need to be fixed...

mightymoe's photo
Sat 07/28/18 08:02 AM

Years ago I read a book called (something like) "Is the moon really ours".
It has B & W NASA photos of water tower / airport tower shaped structures in some craters, and explained that the lighter 'rays' seen extending from many craters is from dust falling off flying vehicles on their way to another crater. And clouds of dust being made by massive flexible X shaped mining machines. It said that the moon was a space ship parked in its specific (and amazingly specialized) orbit to undergo repairs using some of Earth's resources. The far side of the moon was deliberately unable to be seen from Earth. what
there's thousands of pics showing buildings, caves, pyramids, vehicles - air and ground based, even aliens...Armstrong was supposedly even talking with one, near a crater where a huge UFO was waiting and watching...

http://m.chron.com/news/nation-world/space/article/Were-aliens-watching-Apollo-12-astronauts-on-the-6018034.php

mightymoe's photo
Sat 07/28/18 05:41 AM

I hadn't seen Jaws in many years,so decided to watch it. It was good and really liked Robert Shaw. I learned he died about 3 years after making that, age 51. that shocked me. what actors died too young?
have you heard of the 27 club? More famous people have died at 27 then any other number

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 11:21 PM

I guess Borat was a hit...

what is with the teddy .. is it a Condom holder laugh laugh
what's with the teddy? Where did your eyes go to look at it?

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 10:59 PM

Who cares lol but what about that elephant painting though :heart_eyes:I’m in love

Higher intelligent animals can be trained to paint on canvas.
They don't just find color and paint tho.
They have to be outfitted by humans.
But, what they draw comes from their mind, unless they are being stimulated by a human.
Birds create complex song and dance on their own.

It is a known fact that ancient people used battery powered lights during pyramid construction. To do so, those crude batteries had to have been invented first. Pyramid builders also used pictographs in pyramid construction, a writing that had to be invented before it was etched in rock.

To use a quote from Alien VS Predator (2004) where is "Moses's DVD collection"?
Where is the alien fossil record?
Doesn't it seem odd that paleontologists can find ancient humans and evidence of farming, hunting and camp making but find absolutely no evidence of alien footprint? Aside from some occasional crude cave painting?

Some will say the Nazca Lines are landing strips for alien astronauts.
This makes no sense for a couple reasons.
First the nature of the lines being in the form of pictographs of animals
but more importantly, because as crude as human space flight is, we don't need a landing strip to land on another moon or planet. If aliens were advanced enough to visit the Earth and cross such vast distances, don't you think they would be able to land without directions from the local planet's inhabitants?
Most likely, the Nazca Lines were made because they observed shooting stars and thought they were intelligent life or Gods and were trying to talk with them using pictographs (their form of written language).

Baloney Detection
How to draw boundaries between science and pseudoscience
http://homepages.wmich.edu/~korista/baloney.html

4. How does the claim fit with what we know about how the world works?

10. Do the claimant's personal beliefs and biases drive the conclusions, or vice versa?

http://www.openculture.com/2016/04/carl-sagan-presents-his-baloney-detection-kit-8-tools-for-skeptical-thinking.html

Occam’s Razor. This convenient rule-of-thumb urges us when faced with two hypotheses that explain the data equally well to choose the simpler. Always ask whether the hypothesis can be, at least in principle, falsified…. You must be able to check assertions out. Inveterate skeptics must be given the chance to follow your reasoning, to duplicate your experiments and see if they get the same result.

I know how smart elephants are I swam with them and spent a whole day with them in Thailand I have an amazing story about them...
I heard they're tasty...

Look if you want to be my friend you can’t go around eating animals mmmmkay....but you can go swimming with them next time I go if you want...
well, I'm not a rabbit, I eat and enjoy animals... especially with a little BBQ sauce, a baked potato on the side, and a cold beer...the more well done, the better....

Wrong answer...try again...
I guess we just weren't meant to be friends then...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 10:56 PM

Who cares lol but what about that elephant painting though :heart_eyes:I’m in love

But, what they draw comes from their mind, unless they are being stimulated by a human.

It is a known fact that ancient people used battery powered lights during pyramid construction. To do so, those crude batteries had to have been invented first. Pyramid builders also used pictographs in pyramid construction, a writing that had to be invented before it was etched in rock.

Doesn't it seem odd that paleontologists can find ancient humans and evidence of farming, hunting and camp making but find absolutely no evidence of alien footprint? Aside from some occasional crude cave painting?

but more importantly, because as crude as human space flight is, we don't need a landing strip to land on another moon or planet. If aliens were advanced enough to visit the Earth and cross such vast distances, don't you think they would be able to land without directions from the local planet's inhabitants?
Most likely, the Nazca Lines were made because they observed shooting stars and thought they were intelligent life or Gods and were trying to talk with them using pictographs (their form of written language).

Baloney Detection

10. Do the claimant's personal beliefs and biases drive the conclusions, or vice versa?

http://www.openculture.com/2016/04/carl-sagan-presents-his-baloney-detection-kit-8-tools-for-skeptical-thinking.html

Occam’s Razor. This convenient rule-of-thumb urges us when faced with two hypotheses that explain the data equally well to choose the simpler. Always ask whether the hypothesis can be, at least in principle, falsified…. You must be able to check assertions out. Inveterate skeptics must be given the chance to follow your reasoning, to duplicate your experiments and see if they get the same result.

I know how smart elephants are I swam with them and spent a whole day with them in Thailand I have an amazing story about them...
I heard they're tasty...

Look if you want to be my friend you can’t go around eating animals mmmmkay....but you can go swimming with them next time I go if you want...
well, I'm not a rabbit, I eat and enjoy animals... especially with a little BBQ sauce, a baked potato on the side, and a cold beer...the more well done, the better .you can't tell the mighty owl not to swoop down and eat that cat...eating animals is our birthright, it's eat or be eaten, that's the way the world is...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 10:48 PM

Baloney Detection

I heard they're tasty...

well, I'm not a rabbit, I eat and enjoy animals... especially with a little BBQ sauce, a baked potato on the side, and a cold beer...the more well done, the better....

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 06:00 PM

Baloney Detection

I heard they're tasty...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 05:58 PM
I guess Borat was a hit...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 05:39 PM

Some may see an astronaut but what I see is someone trying to draw someone with no experience drawing.
Looks like a side view of someone with a weird shaved head and an ear, probably a shaman or tribal witch doctor.
Could also be a view of someone wearing a burka looking slightly to the right as they were facing the painter.
Could also be a picture of a mother holding and kissing her child.
it's a hungry alien eating a child...there's lots of hungry aliens eating people in our national parks now...watch missing 411 on YouTube, it talks about the thousands of missing people that disappeared in the parks..the government made a deal with the hungry aliens to live in the deep forests to eat campers instead of the government officials...

Interesting, I didn't know government officials used to eat campers?
Learn something new everyday.

I suspect aliens shop at Walmart...

if that's not a wig, he must spend a fortune on hair products, along with the time involved...no wonder he's at Wal Mart

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 04:24 PM

Say it's a nice day and you're taking a nice walk somewhere, when out of nowhere, a giant bird swoops down on you from above, grabs you by the arms with its claws, and lifts you right off the ground.

How do you react? Are you scared? Excited? Angry? Happy? Do you try to wriggle free?

(I'm writing a story where this happens to a female character, and I'm curious how other women here would react in that situation.)
yay !!!!!!! a day off work .. wonder where he is taking me :wink:
who said it was a he? Female birds do more hunting than males...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 04:20 PM

hi guys I'm Sam. staright guy who loves to wear thong. kindly let me know whether wearing it will affect my health.
ugh...sick

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 04:18 PM

Some may see an astronaut but what I see is someone trying to draw someone with no experience drawing.
Looks like a side view of someone with a weird shaved head and an ear, probably a shaman or tribal witch doctor.
Could also be a view of someone wearing a burka looking slightly to the right as they were facing the painter.
Could also be a picture of a mother holding and kissing her child.
it's a hungry alien eating a child...there's lots of hungry aliens eating people in our national parks now...watch missing 411 on YouTube, it talks about the thousands of missing people that disappeared in the parks..the government made a deal with the hungry aliens to live in the deep forests to eat campers instead of the government officials...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 04:11 PM

http://thirdmonk.net/high-culture/terence-mckenna-shrooms-space-probes-aliens.html
maybe this dude was on shrooms when he wrote this...but I believe in panspermia, but it's hard to swallow that shrooms are alien probes...even for me...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 04:04 PM

In the mean time,
I have too much money to qualify for Medicaid and not enough money to pay for Medicare.
So I'm just sitting here in the crack I fell thru as I slowly die.
so Obamacare is not helping? I thought if someone is disabled, they automatically got Medicare?

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 02:10 PM

Spiders (only males) do as well, not song but dances and certain rythmic thumps they do with there legs and petipelps... jumping spiders are highly intelligent and have very elaborate dances when courting...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/seven-new-peacock-spiders-photos-video-science/

Thanx for increasing my knowledge.
:thumbsup: waving

The thing about aliens visiting Earth in the past or the present is that most accounts describe Human-like form, Human-like devices and Human-like motivations.

Most of the creatures on THIS planet are nothing like humans. What would make anyone think that creatures from a different star system, a different planet would have so many of our own characteristics?

Plus, for the few creatures on this planet that do possess similar characteristics to humans, how many of those are assigned to them by us?
How similar is a lobster, a yak or a tree? Squid and cuttlefish have eight arms and two tentacles. Horses have hooves instead of feet. Chimps have hands where their feet are. Diversity is the norm, even on this one planet. Its the lack of diversity that invalidates claims of aliens.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/12/octopuses-are-aliens-scientists-decide-after-dna-study-5339123/

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 02:02 PM

Canadians don't use links... mightymoe

sure we do , and what do you have against Canadians ?

Moe is hanging out at the truck pull competitions again

I think the fumes are getting to him smokin
truck pulls are 80's...now it's mud dawgin, we use the back 40 for that...still beats snowmobile pulls...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 02:01 PM

The U.S. economy expanded at a 4.1 percent rate in the April to June quarter, the highest level in nearly four years and the best showing for President Trump, the Commerce Department said on Friday.

April to june whoa all before Trump shooting himself in the foot. Bumper spring crop of Soy at 74% during same period.

Soy prices have dropped 11-13% since then, Trump needing to swing 2B$ to farmers is NOT a good sign.

This thread is Spinnage at its finest. China has turned up the production of soy... That industry is done for the US, it's over. Maybe the future is in Alfalfa?
M

That would be great if you could back it up with some sort of reference link.

Canadians don't use links...
Sure they do. From my experience, they seem to have better news resources from out of the states than from within the states actually. I was asking a member for one, not Canada ...and the op did not use a link either.
...indifferent ...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 01:59 PM

Canadians don't use links... mightymoe

sure we do , and what do you have against Canadians ?
nothing...besides your socialist dictator and Justin Bieber...but Rush and Michael J. Fox are cool...

mightymoe's photo
Fri 07/27/18 12:44 PM