Community > Posts By > LexFonteyne

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 12:36 PM

I guess my question is...are you aware of your issues? Do you feel that it really is ‘them’ and not ‘you’? Or don’t you date enough to really know?

I think most people perceive me as having enough "negatives" to where they wouldn't want to get involved.

And I do have some negatives, insofar as the standard methodologies are concerned. I don't see them as negatives myself, I see them as rational guidelines, but that's just me.

Women seem to be more focused on those negatives; they clearly outweigh things like however intelligent or creative or understanding or humorous I am.

That's life.

You didn't answer the question Lex.

I'm a rebel.

Now there'a an answer I wasn't expecting :tongue: laugh

See? That proves it.

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 12:24 PM

I guess my question is...are you aware of your issues? Do you feel that it really is ‘them’ and not ‘you’? Or don’t you date enough to really know?

I think most people perceive me as having enough "negatives" to where they wouldn't want to get involved.

And I do have some negatives, insofar as the standard methodologies are concerned. I don't see them as negatives myself, I see them as rational guidelines, but that's just me.

Women seem to be more focused on those negatives; they clearly outweigh things like however intelligent or creative or understanding or humorous I am.

That's life.

You didn't answer the question Lex.

I'm a rebel.

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 12:23 PM
Just know that there are a LOT of people here who truly care about you!

Good thoughts and wishes coming from me to you....!

flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Wed 04/04/12 11:02 AM

I think lonely people are actually selfish.It is their tendency to keep things up to themself only,to not share anything with others.

They keep thinking about themself only & hence becomes lonely.

They are usually narrowmided & touchy.

They have many expectation from others ,like somebody shall love them all the time,shall ask them repeatedly,why they are not happy...

Don't loneliness reflect selfishness really??

I think that's an enormously inaccurate and unfair blanket statement. People can be lonely for all kinds of reasons, and it doesn't necessarily reflect a higher level of selfishness or self-absorption.

As for the tendency to keep things to oneself, it may just happen that someone has no one to share these things with.

And maybe your contention that they only think of themselves is mitigated somewhat by the idea that many of them might, instead, be thinking about someone else, someone they wish they could share their life with....

First of all,it is not about sharing LIFE with.Not being lonely is not such a big deal like sharing life with..don't know why did u thought so.

Why they have no one to share things with ( as u said ) is a question.

Yes, and it's a question with a veritable multitude of possible answers, not all of which lead directly back to selfishness.

no photo
Wed 04/04/12 10:49 AM

I think lonely people are actually selfish.It is their tendency to keep things up to themself only,to not share anything with others.

They keep thinking about themself only & hence becomes lonely.

They are usually narrowmided & touchy.

They have many expectation from others ,like somebody shall love them all the time,shall ask them repeatedly,why they are not happy...

Don't loneliness reflect selfishness really??

I think that's an enormously inaccurate and unfair blanket statement. People can be lonely for all kinds of reasons, and it doesn't necessarily reflect a higher level of selfishness or self-absorption.

As for the tendency to keep things to oneself, it may just happen that someone has no one to share these things with.

And maybe your contention that they only think of themselves is mitigated somewhat by the idea that many of them might, instead, be thinking about someone else, someone they wish they could share their life with....

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 08:01 PM

LexFonteyne at this site you can turn your book storys in to voice too:) http://www.screamingbee.com/product/ScriptVOXStudio.aspx ...... ScriptVOXTM Studio is easy to use text-to-speech software for writers that can open up a new window on your creativity. Writers can import a screenplay, movie script, documentary or even a children’s story. ScriptVOX will allow you to quickly add voices and images to your text. You can even save your multimedia presentation and share it with others.

Hear your story: Rapidly assign a unique voice to all your characters. With the advanced built-in text editor, you can assign parts to various actors and choose how your characters sound. As your script is played back, each actor will automatically speak in the voice you have chosen............ also my friend they have free trial there :) but other site can type your storys when you talk this 1 will help you make it like a movie and hear different people the ones you put :) and free trial cheers :):thumbsup:

Thanks, I'll take a look at that!

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 07:20 PM

I know in this World we all have tough times and get lonely and angry about life one time or another with the loss of love ones or health problem or something else but lets try and think POSITIVE WHAT REALLY MAKES YOU HAPPY???rofl waving :thumbsup:is it something funny? or winning money? a new love in your life? You tell me cheers:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A good book and a cold Pepsi.

what type of books you read? bro? and you like the Pepsi instead of beer? well i guess if your reading then yes lolllll cheers :thumbsup:

Lately I've been reading a lot of physics books and cosmology/astronomy books. Some sci-fi and a couple of biographies. Being a writer, I spend a lot of time reading.

And I definitely prefer Pepsi since I never touch alcohol.

ok cool your a writer thats fantastic it takes a lot of patients and skills to be a great writer and creativity and its all cool if you don't drink alcohol i can respect that :) my self i love to read health books stuff like healing food books even good recipe books :) or true storys but i rather watch them discovery channels on tv or nature channels too but have you got any books out yet? :thumbsup:

Actually, my eighth book was published a couple weeks ago....! And I'm working on three others right now!
right on cheers :thumbsup: what are your books about? :)

Six of them are a sci-fi series, one is about internet dating, and one is poetry.
Cool i glad your doing great ,like i said wow you must have a great imagination there my friend with them sci-fi books:) and the skill do you use like a online voice then it types for you? i heard of some using that instead of writing hours :)

Oh no, I'm way too backwards for that! I just type and type on the keyboard for hours on end. And I'm a horrible typist so I have to go back and fix a billion mistakes all the time, too. Sometimes the editing takes ten times as long as the actual writing!

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 07:04 PM

I know in this World we all have tough times and get lonely and angry about life one time or another with the loss of love ones or health problem or something else but lets try and think POSITIVE WHAT REALLY MAKES YOU HAPPY???rofl waving :thumbsup:is it something funny? or winning money? a new love in your life? You tell me cheers:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

what type of books you read? bro? and you like the Pepsi instead of beer? well i guess if your reading then yes lolllll cheers :thumbsup:

Lately I've been reading a lot of physics books and cosmology/astronomy books. Some sci-fi and a couple of biographies. Being a writer, I spend a lot of time reading.

ok cool your a writer thats fantastic it takes a lot of patients and skills to be a great writer and creativity and its all cool if you don't drink alcohol i can respect that :) my self i love to read health books stuff like healing food books even good recipe books :) or true storys but i rather watch them discovery channels on tv or nature channels too but have you got any books out yet? :thumbsup:

Actually, my eighth book was published a couple weeks ago....! And I'm working on three others right now!
right on cheers :thumbsup: what are your books about? :)

Six of them are a sci-fi series, one is about internet dating, and one is poetry.

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 06:59 PM

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 06:41 PM

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 01:47 PM
I have found that the key factor in getting messages is visibility in the forums. Once I had been in the forums for awhile, I started getting a lot of messages, which continues to be the case to this day -- for better or worse!

shades

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 01:16 PM
I'm happy with the writing part. Everything else is a bit disappointing.

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 01:06 PM
Single, not seeing any reason to do anything about it....!

shades

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 11:51 AM

Do we give out vibes that attract certain people?

I hope not. The only people who are attracted to me are the ones I would never consider getting involved with. This is certainly not due to anything intentional on my part.

Is this an issue of working on our own value vs trying to "impress" or get someone's "attention"?

I don't know about that. I don't make any real effort to get anyone's attention or be noticed. If they're going to be impressed, that's great, but it's not something I want to put a lot of calculation and time into. It's not like their being impressed is going to do me any good....

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:17 AM

Mines a marketing gimmick at this point.

Same here. I saw it on a book cover.

Hahah! Very drole. Do you think it's working? :)

A little. Not quite enough to get me where I want to be, but these things take time.

no photo
Mon 04/02/12 06:12 PM

no photo
Mon 04/02/12 04:21 PM

That's life.

no photo
Mon 04/02/12 01:25 PM

Do you agree that anyone who creates things for others is an artist?

Yes, and it doesn't even necessarily have to be for others. Art for oneself is still art.

and what DO YOU create?

Just books, at this point. But I've been involved in music, I used to do comic strips, I like photography....I have ideas for multi-media things, but that's a long way down the road....

no photo
Mon 04/02/12 01:20 PM

I'm usually pretty leery about the whole thing. Unless it's someone I've dealt with on line for awhile (decades) and I'm reasonably certain they're not up to something underhanded.

There are a handful of people here who have my mailing address and/or phone number. Not many. And it's been good, because none of them have tried to trick me into anything. Yet.

((((SexyLexy))))smooched :heart: flowers waving
Dont mind me...Just dropped in for my daily Stalk.

No complaints here -- without my stalkers, I'd be completely ignored!

shades

no photo
Mon 04/02/12 12:58 PM
I'm usually pretty leery about the whole thing. Unless it's someone I've dealt with on line for awhile (decades) and I'm reasonably certain they're not up to something underhanded.

There are a handful of people here who have my mailing address and/or phone number. Not many. And it's been good, because none of them have tried to trick me into anything. Yet.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25