Community > Posts By > Seamonster

Seamonster's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:20 PM

Evolution is more complex then you suppose, then all creationist seem or even care to suppose. (The Cambrian explosion is not a problem for evolution any longer, I will not elaborate you would not understand, and would not educate yourself to even try)

I guarantee no rational unbiased person who educates on the theory will accept a creation account.

Feral has made it clear, she is biased.

For those who are interested I will be doing a series of youtube videos taht I will post later on, I may just add it to the evolution is it fact thread in the science forum.

Billy, are you making the videos yourself?
YEP!!:smile: bigsmile :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/user/QuiescentlyDangerous

Here is my channel I have a few videos up now. Please excuse me I need to set links to the original video that I am referring to in the evolutionary argument against naturalism videos. You can probably find it in the list on the right if you see Veritas48 who was the creator of the video I was responding to. Ill try to add an annotation link to his video on my first video here in a few minutes.

Ok let's see.....I asked God to show me he is real....not once not twice but three times he showed me...Now if your were to take this scientifically....I would say hands down.....God wins....Now does this make me bias....you bet your sweet bibby it does....

Then you have evolution which whether you think I get it or not...because in the whole scheme of life....is and always will be theory......

So hmmmmmm what's the feral to do......

Be a Bias God Loving Woman and tell evolution to stick it where the sun don't shine....yea that's pretty much it.

You have no idea what a theory is.
You think evolution says we came from monkeys.
Invisibale people talk to you and show you things.

Ya know what? You need to just stick with the invisible magic wizard man.
And let us "crazy" people think our "crazy" science is real, with our "crazy" gravity, and our "crazy" medicines, and our "crazy" evidence and facts.

Seamonster's photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:09 PM

I'm not up on the evolutary theory, but I do think things evolve to adapt to their surrounding and climate

I do to within a species...

But was a cat ever a cow, was a dog ever a turtle.

What I would like to see is people taking the original OP and answering for themselves from the original. Don't go off on your own lil jaunt to prove a point....

Thats not evolution.
A cat turning into a cow would disprove evolution.

it makes as much sense as me coming from an ape or chimp....you guys still aren't sure amongst yourselves which one..

You have been told this dozens of times.
We did not evolve from chimps.
No-one that understands evolution is saying that.
That is a lie that christians have come up with to try and discredit it out of an irrational fear.

Seamonster's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:05 PM

I'm not up on the evolutary theory, but I do think things evolve to adapt to their surrounding and climate

I do to within a species...

But was a cat ever a cow, was a dog ever a turtle.

What I would like to see is people taking the original OP and answering for themselves from the original. Don't go off on your own lil jaunt to prove a point....

Thats not evolution.
A cat turning into a cow would disprove evolution.

Seamonster's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:07 PM
Edited by Seamonster on Sat 02/21/09 06:08 PM

There will be a post from me right after this one.

i used to love sigmond and the seamonsters!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, Sigmond Rocks!!

Seamonster's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:59 PM
PROPHECY FULFILLED!!!!!!

Seamonster's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:59 PM
There will be a post from me right after this one.

Seamonster's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:57 PM
"I'm On The Yahweh To Hell"laugh

Clever

Seamonster's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:30 AM

Seamonster's photo
Thu 02/19/09 05:41 AM

Or you evidence of stapf infections and different strains....please that is hardly evidence.....This whole thread was on evolution and many threads I have done and asked for one animal that has changed......if we changed from a primate to humans...then there has to be something else....show me....just one...but see I ask and ask and I don't get. I get well that takes billions of years....Well there should be something that is billions of years old and has now evolved into something else.....NOT

Well I have been asking for 10 years to show me this evidence....so far no one has...Tell me something if Christ came right in from of your face and said I am the Christ Jesus, the Lord and Savior you deny!!!!! Why do you deny me? What would you do? Would you going on in life doing it your way?

Well like I said you can believe you came from a primate....I choose not to.....I choose to believe that BANG and God said and it was done and he was happy. And I don't think again it makes me any less stubborn or ignorant as you in your beliefs....and your assumptions of me not having the capacity to learn or logic or reason...well same can be said for you.

FeralCatLady,

You may refuse to believe that you came from an ape all you want, but your ignorance and the stubborn way in which you refuse to learn, and your incapacity for logic and reason, is proof enough that we not only evolve, but sometimes we can regress back to the stone age!

You laugh at me, I cry for you.

Goodbye and good luck!

well, except we have evidence and you have some book.
So there is a huge difference.

actually evidence has been shown in these fourms over and over again and you just refuse to acknowledge it.

And that just shows you know nothing of evolution or how it works.
So it is probably best you stick with myths and superstision.

This is always your EXCUSE....and that's what it is...no one has proved their side of evolution.....especially if you want me or anyone else to believe I came from a primate of any kind...

We have proven many times over.
If you don't understand it thats fine alot of people don't.
They are the religious.
It's been that way sense the beginning of science, those that don't understand cling to myth.

Seamonster's photo
Thu 02/19/09 05:38 AM

haha yeah...

I find some things endlessly amusing.

Like people who point to governments in the middle east and decry the involvement of clerics in government decisions while they are a$$ deep in trying to make the United States a "christian" country.

It's ignorant, short sighted and arrogant thinking.

It doesnt realy matter, the U.S. is not a christian nation and never will be.
In fact christianity is dieing a slow death.
The gov. of ARK. sees this and is trying depretly to hold on to their superstisions.
Just like they tryed to hold on to segragation and that was taken from them now it's their mytholigy.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 02/18/09 05:35 PM
just finished the commentary, very good.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 02/18/09 05:29 PM

Or you evidence of stapf infections and different strains....please that is hardly evidence.....This whole thread was on evolution and many threads I have done and asked for one animal that has changed......if we changed from a primate to humans...then there has to be something else....show me....just one...but see I ask and ask and I don't get. I get well that takes billions of years....Well there should be something that is billions of years old and has now evolved into something else.....NOT

Well I have been asking for 10 years to show me this evidence....so far no one has...Tell me something if Christ came right in from of your face and said I am the Christ Jesus, the Lord and Savior you deny!!!!! Why do you deny me? What would you do? Would you going on in life doing it your way?

Well like I said you can believe you came from a primate....I choose not to.....I choose to believe that BANG and God said and it was done and he was happy. And I don't think again it makes me any less stubborn or ignorant as you in your beliefs....and your assumptions of me not having the capacity to learn or logic or reason...well same can be said for you.

FeralCatLady,

You may refuse to believe that you came from an ape all you want, but your ignorance and the stubborn way in which you refuse to learn, and your incapacity for logic and reason, is proof enough that we not only evolve, but sometimes we can regress back to the stone age!

Goodbye and good luck!

actually evidence has been shown in these fourms over and over again and you just refuse to acknowledge it.

And that just shows you know nothing of evolution or how it works.
So it is probably best you stick with myths and superstision.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 02/18/09 05:09 PM

FeralCatLady,

Goodbye and good luck!

Seamonster's photo
Wed 02/18/09 04:46 PM
yeah just watched it and I'm watching the commentary now.
Liked it alot.
Wont change any minds but it's good.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 02/18/09 04:36 PM

FeralCatLady,

Goodbye and good luck!

Seamonster's photo
Wed 02/18/09 02:35 PM

Again get it right.....Loves the sinner hates the sin....big big difference.

The christians that do not believe evolution:

"The Christians" Do I see him saying specific or certain types of christians.....looks up.....no....so therefore is that lumping "The Christians" together. Why yes Bob I believe it is. So tell them what they win....Well Debbie they win the comment that I made previously.......So voil there ya have it....plain as the nose on your face.

wow you realy know how to read things into stuff thats not there.
I posted it and I know what I meant.
I thought it was obvious, and it is to most I think.

I said "The christians that do not believe evolution."
These People call them selves christians.
These people do not believe evolution.
Did I say All christians are these people?
No of course not.
Again what you are saying is NOT correct.

H E L L O

When you "The Christians" You are lumping them together. Now if you would of said "The specific Church" that was protesting then ok.....And hmmmmmm can you tell me how to take it.......NO Can you tell me how to feel.....NO How to think NO.......And just because "You" know what you mean doesn't mean we will.....so if your going to do this in the future maybe be a lil more clear....

I am no ones judge....just as you are not. If people want to protest anything....It is "YES" there God given right to do so.

looking at the continued complaining over the pictures I think I see what the 2 main problems are.
1. the use of the period(.) instead of the colon(:)
2. The Christians who are complaining over "being lumped together" are, for whatever reason, refusing to see that the poster posted the picture as an example of the type Christians that steadfastly refuse to accept evolution.

And pictures of hating gay people has what exactly to do with evolution.........lol lol

ok let's make a lil more clear....The pictures were bad and nasty to use....Unless of course you asked every Christian on this thread if he or she is like this. or believes it.

So do I feel that again people better be looking in mirrors before they cast that first stone.......yea I think so

The people in these photos are actually correct.
the christian god realy does hate fags.

Loves them so much will watch them burn for eternity in torment and pain.
No, I think I got it right.
For every kill the infidels in the Koran there is a kill the nonbelievers in the Bible.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 02/18/09 02:22 PM

Oh you people are clueless.......

ok last time.......WE ARE TALKING ABOUT EVOLUTION HERE....I DO AND NEVER WILL BELIEVE THAT I CAME FROM A PRIMATE....PERIOD. IS THIS THEORY....YES...OR SHOW ME PROOF. I AM THE DAUGHTER OF A SCIENTIST AND I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T BELIEVE IN SCIENCE......

And if your going to try to use the Bible to preach to me and tell me what it says...hmmmm maybe read it first. Because you have no clue.
Mahan

Well darling my proof is the Lord showing me...plain and simple...I don't tell anyone what they should believe...and I expect the same...Believe you came from a primate, and anything else your lil heart wants....But don't tell me what and what I can't believe.

And again believe as you wish....but again know what the heck your talking about when it comes to the Bible before you spew...and FYI they were not barefoot uneducated sand dwellers that wrote the bible, They were doctors, tax collectors, political activist...These were not as you say "dumb uneducated men"

and I have given so much evidence, both historical and otherwise....and why are you getting so testy....maybe you should join voil in anger management classes...and then maybe some Bible study classes so you could get a clue on what your talking about....

huh um your kinda freakin out a bit.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 02/18/09 01:58 PM

"The Christians" Do I see him saying specific or certain types of christians.....looks up.....no....so therefore is that lumping "The Christians" together. Why yes Bob I believe it is. So tell them what they win....Well Debbie they win the comment that I made previously.......So voil there ya have it....plain as the nose on your face.

No of course not.

H E L L O

When you "The Christians" You are lumping them together. Now if you would of said "The specific Church" that was protesting then ok.....And hmmmmmm can you tell me how to take it.......NO Can you tell me how to feel.....NO How to think NO.......And just because "You" know what you mean doesn't mean we will.....so if your going to do this in the future maybe be a lil more clear....

I am no ones judge....just as you are not. If people want to protest anything....It is "YES" there God given right to do so.

looking at the continued complaining over the pictures I think I see what the 2 main problems are.
2. The Christians who are complaining over "being lumped together" are, for whatever reason, refusing to see that the poster posted the picture as an example of the type Christians that steadfastly refuse to accept evolution.

And pictures of hating gay people has what exactly to do with evolution.........lol lol

ok let's make a lil more clear....The pictures were bad and nasty to use....Unless of course you asked every Christian on this thread if he or she is like this. or believes it.

So do I feel that again people better be looking in mirrors before they cast that first stone.......yea I think so

The people in these photos are actually correct.
the christian god realy does hate fags.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 02/18/09 01:55 PM

Oh my bad excuse me......that was me talking when I said God given right.....see how easily you can misunderstand when something is not clear to begin with....hmmmmm

and I corrected you.

Seamonster's photo
Wed 02/18/09 01:54 PM

No of course not.

H E L L O

I should have said "here is just a small Representation of christians that do not except evolution;"

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25