Community > Posts By > mchstiger06

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:39 PM
i thought guys didnt like to talk about exes?

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 03:45 PM
i'd say im a major ***** in my relationships... thats the reason i'm single. because if a guy isn't exactly what i want, i jump his case about it. i dont settle, and guys find it "mean" when i bring up the problems to them, even why i try to be nice lol

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 03:04 PM

Have you lied on the forums just to spare someone feelings?

I won't do that.

That's one reason I don't participate in the "Would You _______ The Person Above You?" and the "Am I Hot?" and all of the threads where people want to be told how wonderful and sexy they are. If I can't say it honestly, I'm not going to say it at all.

this actually pisses me off ... i went to those forums and answered a bunch of them one day.. i wanted HONEST responses. all i kept getting were people giving me 10's and saying they wanted to sex me up. now i'm logical, i know i'm not everyone's cup of tea... but nobody seemed to want to tell the truth.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 03:02 PM

Have you lied on the forums just to spare someone feelings?

Lied on the forums? What the? Why would someone do that? huh Some people are complete wastes of time but you cant outright insult them to their faces though if thats what you mean.

that's not what i mean, i mean for example the rating thread 1-10 and you give an honest 3 and everyone comes down on you...saying that's mean! no it's not...i'm giving MY honest opinion. to someone else may very well be a 10, but people get pissed when you are honest

that's because the forums are taken over by immature fakes and people that use mingle as their "high" ... be honest. and when they attack you about it, tell them to grow up! for every person on this website that dislikes you, there will be 2 more that love you :thumbsup:

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 03:00 PM
i'm honest about everything. only one person has gotten mad at me over it, so far. i'd say i'm doing pretty well!

you should be honest. no matter what people want... it's the honest thing to do flowerforyou

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:30 AM

smile2 What do you do when your friend's girlfriend tells you she's falling for you,and you are falling for her,but for some reason she doesn't break up with him, even though she doesn't like him very much anymore?what

think about this... if she is willing to give her heart to another man while she is committed to this guy... she can do the same thing to YOU!

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:27 AM

WELL OUR JOB HERE IS DONE.............YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN SELF...........WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED FROM MINGLE A REFERENCE VERIFICATION?

Damn you're rude. I don't know anything about women and how they work hence why I asked here. I won't ask anymore questions because you people just seem to jump down everyones throat. No one here actually knows what this person is thinking, and quite frankly you all made me not care. I don't see why everyone has to be so rude and angry at me. I can't read peoples minds and I don't ask people for their numbers, so I've never experienced anything like this. I'm glad you all just assume I know everything that this person is thinking, and can just say nasty things to me for a question I'm unsure of.

we've given you advice, and you keep coming up with more reasons and more excuses why we're wrong. it's COMMON SENSE ... she's showing that she is not interested to you. and yet you still dont believe it... MOVE ON. there are better girls out there that will actually make an effort to talk and hang out with you. so you lost one? owell. it happens to everyone. congratulations on getting up the courage to ask for her number... but it didn't work out. move on...

k thats great i'm glad you think that everyone in the world is same but they're not they're different. different, but you say its common sense. im so glad you know everything and every situation in this world to a T. congratulations you should become a psychic

i should :laughing:

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:22 AM

WELL OUR JOB HERE IS DONE.............YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN SELF...........WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED FROM MINGLE A REFERENCE VERIFICATION?

Damn you're rude. I don't know anything about women and how they work hence why I asked here. I won't ask anymore questions because you people just seem to jump down everyones throat. No one here actually knows what this person is thinking, and quite frankly you all made me not care. I don't see why everyone has to be so rude and angry at me. I can't read peoples minds and I don't ask people for their numbers, so I've never experienced anything like this. I'm glad you all just assume I know everything that this person is thinking, and can just say nasty things to me for a question I'm unsure of.

we've given you advice, and you keep coming up with more reasons and more excuses why we're wrong. it's COMMON SENSE ... she's showing that she is not interested to you. and yet you still dont believe it... MOVE ON. there are better girls out there that will actually make an effort to talk and hang out with you. so you lost one? owell. it happens to everyone. congratulations on getting up the courage to ask for her number... but it didn't work out. move on...

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:18 AM

Girls do that? Damn! Why...Lord..........why me?
I don't ask for much.......just one girl would be nice.

glasses

lol well i dont know how many girls do that but i know i do. just never that much luck with it what

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:08 AM

just be yourself, start a convo about something you see about him. let him know that your into him.

i love it when a women makes the first move. it lets me know that if they want somthing, she has the ability to do something about it an she knows what she wants you know?

yeah i know, that's why i like taking the initiative. but sometimes after the first "hello" the guy gets quiet like he's waiting for the girl to talk... so i was asking what you guys thought and what would keep your attention and get you talking back.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:56 AM
when you're hanging out at a public place with some friends... how do you like to be approached by a female? what are some tips for females that like to take the first step and approach males, instead of waiting to be approached?

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:53 AM
if you're a true friend you'll tell him... or leave the situation.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:50 AM
why doesn't HE break up with her?

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:53 AM

I did some soul searching and changed some stuff about me so my profile has gone through a change as well and i want to know what everyon thinks of it now. Hopefully it is better than before.

your profile is great... just work on getting some commas in there. you have a lot of run-ons.

and i'd have to agree with him about removing the shirtless picture. you have more respect for yourself than that.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:51 AM

the girls dont read your pro they look at the pix

lie

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:50 AM
on a dating site, 75% of women look at the profile and not just pictures.

you should take time out to write some stuff about yourself.
a pretty face is not everything.

most people that take time out to join a dating website are typically more interested in qualities other than just looks.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:46 AM
two things:

1. nobody cares that you have money.

2. nobody cares that you are "gangster"

suggestions:

1. smile.

2. get some natural pictures.

3. dont pose in EVER picture.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:39 AM

she's showing off her shirt

spock
SHIRThuh THATS A BAG

when i posted it, there was a picture of your shirt?

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:55 PM

well i think it took you a while but you finally figured it out. she is not interested.

we only talked twice, but yes. I am done with this one. Hopefully she stops giving out her number to people she isn't interested in it sends the wrong message in my eye. Sigh and I told my friend I shouldn't have asked looks like I was right oh well her loss no big deal. Thanks to all that responded

you see this is always a lose lose for a lady. they say not interested and they get called a biatch, if they try to be subtle they are misleading. So i think the real issue is if you can be gracious and say well i'm sorry but you are quite attrative and you cant blame me for tryin.

AMEN finally a guy understands

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:51 PM

disregard....andrew's profile is already deactivated...

wow he just did that within the past like 5 minutes.
i just looked at his profile.

guess he didn't like our responses lol

Guess the age is a big issue here as he is once again available.
hmmm...perhaps there is a party this evening and alcohol is involved?

i find this offensive. i'm his age, if not younger. AGE does not determine anything. maturity takes charge in these situations. a 40 year old could have had the same responses he did.