Community > Posts By > mchstiger06

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:45 PM
it doesnt bother me unless they talk about hating life and wanting to die all the time.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:43 PM

bigsmile What is the biggest lie you ever told in a relationship?bigsmile

"i just said i faked it everytime because i was mad at you"

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:20 PM

im 25 year old white male in warwick rhode island i believe in being treated with respect i think it makes no sense you get messed with and cant say nuffin back and you get in trouble somone tell me why that is and i have a dream to go back to monteral canada quebec anyone understand tell me if you do

that was the longest and most illiterate sentence ever.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:14 PM
okay so i took some of your advice... now for a new update.

rate the profile please.

dont hold back :)

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:12 PM
more pictures and your profile is a winner waving

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:04 PM
okay so your profile was good ... just a few suggestions..

more pictures will attract more males.

some of the things you say are kinda harsh... i suggest taking out the "curse" words. and re-wording what you are saying in certain things. i understand that you have certain things you're not for and dont want, but your profile makes you sound dominant and intimidating. we dont want that now do we?

welcome to mingle waving

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 12:59 PM
your profile is nice.. only suggestion is make your default a picture of you smiling. women are attracted to that kind of thing.

other than that, listen to what other replies have stated... dont be afraid to send some messages out, instead of just waiting for messages. and take part in the forums!

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 12:56 PM
your profile is great. simple and sweet.

if anything i'd recommend you describe what your "perfect" match would be.

this is, after all, a dating site... even if you aren't looking for love.

other than that it's great :thumbsup:

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 12:54 PM
this isn't a place to rate each other physically. it's a place to rate your profile.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 12:08 PM

Would you consider a smack on bum a complimant?

"Nothing says good job like a smack on the bum"

According to the big book of feminism and Oprah, this is "Sexual Harressment" :laughing:

i just dont understand why it's so damn hard for a guy to walk up to a girl and say "hi i'm 'john', you're beautiful. wanna go out some time?"

that's an honest and genuine compliment. no need for ass grabbing, degrading the woman by calling her "hot/smokin" ... etc.. just a compliment that satisfies all.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:46 AM

*making a mental note*

Never compliment a girl, ever!

and you'll never get a date. lol
we are just sayin to pick your compliments wisely :)

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:45 AM

Howbout just simply attractive? That is what I usually use to describe women.

so when you look at a girl and wanting to give her a compliment you say "wow you're so attractive!"

? lol just sounds weird.

Haha. No. I would say something like "I think you are a very attractive lady". Putting an emphasis on the very.

Too boring? Too mature?

no i much rather that kind of a compliment. that would make me happier than being called "hot" or "smokin" ... those are just a lil immature to me... and kinda whorish.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:40 AM

cute, sexy, gorgeous, hot, smokin, pretty, beautiful....all mean one thing >>>

A Compliment

...so be glad you got a compliment and stop being a choosy brat! flowerforyou

they are all compliments but they are different kinds of compliments. when a guy tells her she's "smokin" or "sexy" ... he's thinking about ass. when he calls her "beautiful" or something like that, he's thinking about her actual physical looks and personality.

or that's just what i've perceived.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:38 AM

Howbout just simply attractive? That is what I usually use to describe women.

so when you look at a girl and wanting to give her a compliment you say "wow you're so attractive!"

? lol just sounds weird.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:38 AM

I don't mind being called cute...just not "kinda cute" laugh I can't stand being called hot, sexy, eye candy, easy on the eyes, or better than a set of mud tires rofl

I like beautiful, cute, or gorgeous.

lol better than a set of mud tires? must have been a country boy.

i've been called cute all my life, i guess i'm just tired of being cute.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:30 AM
i personally HATE being called cute, hot, "smokin" ... that's all ridiculous to me. i like being called beautiful or something of that nature.

how do you feel ladies?

and guys, can you explain the difference between all these different adjectives from the MALE point of view, and why some are never used?

cute, sexy, gorgeous, hot, smokin, pretty, beautiful... etc

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:20 AM
when you have been "dating" for weeks/months/years and they still say you're a friend.

dirka dirka dirka frustrated

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:12 AM

You just have to be straight forward with them in a nice way so no feelings get hurt. They'll appreciate it for not leading them on and giving them false hopes.

she said it perfectly.
if the person is truly your friend, they will understand and get over it. if they don't get over it, it's probably best that you aren't friends anymore, anyway. it would just lead to you being stuck in a "relation****."

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:09 AM
highly unlikely.

when you pick up a rebound, it's in your mind that you still love/like the last person, and this new one is just to get your mind off of them... it's not based on genuine feelings. it's just a desperate attempt at moving on.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:07 AM

i really don't care if they do or don't change cause once they cheat, its over....buh bye:smile:

agreed... i also wont date a guy that has cheated in his past. just my preference. i hate cheaters.

but i can vouch for cheaters when i say "once a cheater, always a cheater" is not correct. my good friend used to cheat on every guy she dated when she was around 18-20... but now she's 25 and hasn't cheated on a guy since, and doesn't plan on to. she said she was young and immature, and now things are different.

people change.