Community > Posts By > mchstiger06

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:47 PM

not because bored or lonely (I can amuse myself easily)but horny, I guess it's a guy thing! flowerforyou

i wont date someone because im lonley but ill hook up with the BIG girl because im horny

i hate when guys refer to us as the "big" girl or the "fat friend" just because we aren't perfectly skinny.

most of the time big girls have big hearts.

grumble

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:45 PM

disregard....andrew's profile is already deactivated...

wow he just did that within the past like 5 minutes.
i just looked at his profile.

guess he didn't like our responses lol

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:42 PM
just stop trying to get in touch with her. if she likes you, she will go to you.

end of story.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:34 PM
i had a very long distance relationship for about a year with a guy that lived approximately 5 STATES away from me. we talked non stop everyday... we didn't see each other that much (of course) but on holidays and summer we'd go visit each other for weeks at a time.

we had a very great relationship and neither of us were unfaithful... but he was killed. RIP ...

so as far as i know it CAN work.

i wouldn't do it again though... just because i prefer being able to see my man a lot more.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:31 PM

So, the waitress at Friendly's Wednesday night was a nice person, and she talked to me and my friend for 30 minutes. She seemed pretty cool, so we went back and I asked for her number. She gave it to me, and things seemed pretty good I texted her that night to make sure it was real. Fast forward to friday (she told me wednesday she'd text me tomorrow and never did), and I asked her out to coffee. She was working then had laundry to do so she said lets do it another time. I didn't text her Saturday and about an hour ago I sent her a text. I just started a hey whats up convo and asked when she would be free, and all she said was she starts school Wednesday.. I asked about tomorrow, and she said I'm working all day. I asked her when she would be available, and she never responded.. I'm starting to think maybe she just doesn't want to see me, and just gave me her # to be nice..

i hate to be blunt, but isn't it obvious?

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:59 PM
frilly nightgown

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:50 PM

I don't go for the girls with the caked-on make-up, as it'll usually mean one of a couple of things-

- either she's got some kind issues with beauty and self-image (which can even mean said person will have something like an eating disorder or worse), or

- she's using the extreme amount of makeup to cover up some rather heinous butter-faced-ness.

By dating a girl who DIDN'T go to Earl Scheib to have her make-up done, I kinda know what I'm getting into... no surprises, no controversy. For the most part, that is.

who is earl scheib?

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:48 PM

me if you will let me?blushing

laugh

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:32 PM

Most men say they dont but they are looking at Playboy and Hustler because the girls are all NATURAL...............come on women with make up say one thing that they like to take care of themselves and there is nothing wrong with enhancement............there should be a class for all girls to get some hints on that because some women need make up and they are so misled..................noway

rofl

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:30 PM

I like my men with makeup...............:smile:

Send in the clownslaugh laugh

or the emo's lol

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:28 PM

Natural beauty for me, but there has to be way more than just looks.

i know, im just sayin if you're standing in the middle of a bar and looking around for which girl to approach... you're basing it on physical looks... this is what i'm talking about.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:25 PM
when you're "searching" for a girl... are you more than likely going to go for the pretty girl that has her face caked on with ten pounds of make-up, or the girl with no make-up and natural beauty?

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:16 PM
aww you guys are wrong if you do that lol... and females too...

some of us girls actually like to feel appreciated on dates. not appreciated because you had "nothing better to do"

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:08 PM

There is nothing wrong with dating someone because you are bored. Actually making him/her think you are interested when you are not is wrong. If your like on the second or third date, and still doing because you are bored and lonely, there is a problem.

it IS wrong. you are leading the person on for your own entertainment. you are letting them get interested in you when they have no chance. that IS wrong.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:03 PM

I've been here for a while, and you can believe it when I tell you that it will never stop. Sometimes people create dozens of those threads.

You can go into forum settings and eliminate the rate me topic if it really bothers you.

but i like helping people out with their profiles...

i didnt expect a way to stop it. just needed to do some ranting lol

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:47 PM

i thought this forum was to rate profiles? not pictures... ?

Yup, you're still cute. laugh laugh laugh

frustrated

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:41 PM

the forum is called "rate my profile"

i dont mind rating someone's profile and pictures together.

i just hate seeing people fishing for compliments and posting topics for people to JUST vote on their picture.

I agree 100%. Can't stand it. They are just looking for validation. I call them "attention whores" (male or female). :angry:

agreed :thumbsup:

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:36 PM

babydoll nightie

a gown

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:30 PM
the forum is called "rate my profile"

i dont mind rating someone's profile and pictures together.

i just hate seeing people fishing for compliments and posting topics for people to JUST vote on their picture.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:27 PM
i thought this forum was to rate profiles? not pictures... ?