Community > Posts By > mchstiger06

mchstiger06's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:27 AM

the thing about the smokes....you can't give it up for someone else..like drinking issues and drug issues the person has to give it up for themselves....

i understand that. i really do, so many people in my family smoke. i just didnt want to put "no smokers" and rule them all out, because i dont mind a very light smoker or someone that is trying to quit.

then change out what you have with that statement..it'll make you seem much more amicable and less demanding....which is more appealing than if you do "this" you must change for me

okay how about "im not into heavy smokers, but im okay with VERY light smokers or those trying to quit"

mchstiger06's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:19 AM

the thing about the smokes....you can't give it up for someone else..like drinking issues and drug issues the person has to give it up for themselves....

i understand that. i really do, so many people in my family smoke. i just didnt want to put "no smokers" and rule them all out, because i dont mind a very light smoker or someone that is trying to quit.

mchstiger06's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:12 AM

Remove pics #3, #4, #5, #7 and #10. If you have pets, nature shots, car, etc. add those.

Remove the following paragraph:

"Cigarettes are a huge no though... unless you're trying to quit or willing to give it up for me. But more on the relationship side of me, I'll never cheat or lie. I've been hurt too many times to do that. My biggest problem with males is that they dont commit as much as I do in a relationship. I like to get calls everyday, and texts if that's not possible. And when we are out together, let's hold hands and give random kisses. I like to be in the relationships that people are jealous of."

Change "coming see me as often as possible." to "coming to see me as often as possible." Someone might misinterpret the meaning. :tongue:

Add the sentence"I like to be in the relationships that people are jealous of." after the word "commitment!"

You should be good to go!

glasses

wow you're kinda harsh telling me what pictures to remove. this is a dating site about ME, not my dogs or my car.

and i am not removing the deal about the cigs... sorry yall but that's a HUGE thing in my book and im not settling for less.

but i did make a few changes according to what yall have said, and i thank you for those suggestions so far!

mchstiger06's photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:17 PM

Nose rings, pierced nose, pierced tongue.

you would hate me.
ha

mchstiger06's photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:14 PM
what's up? just lookin for some people from around my area!

mchstiger06's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:42 PM

cute profile really not too long just perfect if u ask me.... good pics too... but the cig thing? they have to quit for theirself and no one else... keep that in mind.... and hopefully you dont talk all about yourself and not listen on the first date.... make it 50 50 on a date or u probabaly wont get too far:wink: great profile though!!!

well see im kinda reversed on dates. i clam up frustrated

and i understand the cig situation. but i would prefer a guy who doesn't smoke, so instead of ruling that out completely... i give some the chance to quit

mchstiger06's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:32 PM
i got a used toothpic

i put in chalk

mchstiger06's photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:21 PM

okay so i've been told a few times that my profile goes into too much detail and nobody is going to read it all... well i feel like a guy truly interested will. now i know there are those guys that look at the pictures and then make their decision (which by the way, i think if you're on a dating website, you shouldn't be allowed to be THAT picky), but i know there are guys out there that read the profile. i like to talk, and i really like to talk about myself (call me conceded, i know) so sometimes my profile is too elaborate. i just need to know if i should take away any unnecessary information, or even if i could write some more.

i'm looking more for male responses, but of course ladies i'd love to hear from you too. any insight is appreciated. and feel free to address any issue, not just the one at hand.

peace, love, and chicken grease

kelcey

:heart: Os Jawas foram naturais humanóides tipicamente curtos de Tatooine.flowerforyouEles foram muitas vezes varredores de rua, procurando tecnologia de venda ou comércio nos desertos profundos nos seus enormes transportes de sandcrawler.:heart:Uma banda de Jawas foi responsável por localizar C-3PO e R2-D2 e vendê-los ao tio Owen Lars de Luke Skywalker.flowerforyouOutra tribo de Jawas, conduzido por Tteel Kkak, encontrado Jabba o rancor do Hutt.:heart:

can i know what this says? lol

mchstiger06's photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:04 PM
okay so i've been told a few times that my profile goes into too much detail and nobody is going to read it all... well i feel like a guy truly interested will. now i know there are those guys that look at the pictures and then make their decision (which by the way, i think if you're on a dating website, you shouldn't be allowed to be THAT picky), but i know there are guys out there that read the profile. i like to talk, and i really like to talk about myself (call me conceded, i know) so sometimes my profile is too elaborate. i just need to know if i should take away any unnecessary information, or even if i could write some more.

i'm looking more for male responses, but of course ladies i'd love to hear from you too. any insight is appreciated. and feel free to address any issue, not just the one at hand.

peace, love, and chicken grease

kelcey

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:18 PM

1.street corner
2.street corner

nursing home

smokin

lmao

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 10:13 PM
Okay so I happen to be one of those girls with "back" AND "front". and I am so glad you're going above and beyond the norm to put that out online that you like big girls as much as small girls. its not often you find a guy that can appreciate girls and women for who they are and not what they look like. much respect for you :)

mchstiger06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 10:45 PM
you get spoiled mayonaise

i put in a Que-tip

mchstiger06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 10:32 PM
is there anything i should change up on my profile?

mchstiger06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:41 PM
personally i'd go for you if you were in my area. but everything the people are saying here is true.

the only different think i'd say is maybe lower your standards? idk... i dont think you should even have to do that.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next