Community > Posts By > mchstiger06

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:04 AM

diet dr pepper love
Diet Dr. Pepper is the BEST diet soda I have ever tasted!, but I drink the Dr. Pepper loaded with sugar :laughing:

lol i used to be stuck on regular dr pepper. but my dentist told me to try & switch to diet... so i did... it sucked at first... but i got used to it and now regular dr pepper tastes like syrup. blech ill

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 11:00 AM
diet dr pepper love

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:55 AM

MANY are guilty of using *btns* Based on experience, conversation, and observation, I'd say women are slightly more guilty of this.

*better than nothing*

people that do this are desperate. i dont understand why someone cant just be single and get over it. i mean, sure we do get lonely... but to the point of settling? it's not my choice.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:53 AM
if man could choose he'd have plenty of women.

mother goose in the nursery.
betty crocker in the kitchen.
pamela anderson in the bedroom.

=]

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:49 AM

not because bored or lonely (I can amuse myself easily)but horny, I guess it's a guy thing! flowerforyou

yeah i've seen this one plenty before. but i mean come on... because you're BORED? i didn't think guys could stoop so low.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:42 AM
how many of you have dated someone just because you were "bored" ... or lonely.

i just recently found out that a guy i dated a good while back only dated me because nobody better was interested in him and he didn't want to be single. i find this cruel.

i'm just curious how many people have actually done something close to this situation?

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:31 AM

Don't dress up....wear ripped jeans and a t-shirt and don't put any make up on. Put your hair up in a pony tail. See if he's really interested in your brains or your beauty. That's what I'm doing on my next date.

i have done this.

but of course, it was okay seeing as we went paintballing laugh

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:19 AM
i understand where you are all coming from... im just concerned what if the guy/girl isn't trust-worthy... they can slip something in your drink, rape you, etc. so people say meet in a public place with friends, etc. but that doesn't stop them from slipping something in your drink.

i have trust issues lol

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:15 AM

ASAP....you can speak to someone on here forever, but until you actually spend time with them...you really don't know them at all

but you also dont trust the person early on... what if they slip something in your drink just to get a piece of ass?

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:09 AM
im sure this topic has been posted in some way before... but things change over time. so i'm asking your opinions on it NOW.

say you've met somebody online that you're interested in... how soon would you consider meeting up with them?

i've had some friends say they would wait a long time, that way you could make sure you really knew and trusted each other... but then i've had others say they would meet up pretty early, that way you know whether or not you're wasting time on somebody you don't "click" with.

your thoughts?

mchstiger06's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:34 AM
suprswt

super sweet :)

mchstiger06's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:33 AM
has an awesome pink bag

mchstiger06's photo
Sat 01/17/09 03:05 AM
DEVLSH

mchstiger06's photo
Sat 01/17/09 03:01 AM
has a kick ass icon

mchstiger06's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:47 PM
her picture is an icon

mchstiger06's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:43 PM
give the person above you the perfect license plate.

i'm first so i'll say "NO1 Y37"

mchstiger06's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:04 PM

wow you're kinda harsh telling me what pictures to remove. this is a dating site about ME, not my dogs or my car.

and i am not removing the deal about the cigs... sorry yall but that's a HUGE thing in my book and im not settling for less.

but i did make a few changes according to what yall have said, and i thank you for those suggestions so far!

My intention wasn't to come across as being harsh. I looked at the photos and pointed out the ones that either didn't show you in a flattering way (you and a half gallon soda jug) or looked like a duplicate of another photo.

True, this profile is about you but are "you" just about you and your friends or are there other things? Nature photos, you doing an activity in action, etc. People like to see that kind of stuff.

As far as the cig thing. On your mail settings you can choose "No smokers" as a condition on which to email you. And someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but if they have that they are a smoker then they can't even email you. I won't date a smoker. Period. You seem to be the same way so don't compromise on it.

Good luck and you shouldn't have any problems getting responses with that kind of profile.

glasses

that's the thing... im NOT completely against it. i don't mind a light smoker or someone trying to quit. so i dont want to rule out all smokers by putting "no smokers"

mchstiger06's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:35 AM

A large ego

not a big enough one

agreed. i love guys with confidence, even almost to the point of cockiness. and when a guy think he's not worth **** - i agree.

mchstiger06's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:32 AM

The "little princess" syndrome.

And I really get a kick out of people who whine about people with bad teeth. Sorry, but not all of us were born into the Osmond family, or are related to Tom Brady.

actually it's a proven fact that people with teeth that aren't straight of fixed are better kissers.

mchstiger06's photo
Fri 01/16/09 09:28 AM

okay so i've been told a few times that my profile goes into too much detail and nobody is going to read it all... well i feel like a guy truly interested will.

Those of us who can read, and who want to do more than gawk at pictures, appreciate it when someone takes the time to provide relevant information about themselves.

I personally believe there is no such thing as a profile which is "too long," but mine is 1882 pages, so I may be biased.

now i know there are those guys that look at the pictures and then make their decision (which by the way, i think if you're on a dating website, you shouldn't be allowed to be THAT picky), but i know there are guys out there that read the profile.

There are. Yours is good. I get a sense of who you are, and of what you're looking for. It's well-written and very clear and coherent.

i like to talk, and i really like to talk about myself (call me conceded, i know) so sometimes my profile is too elaborate. i just need to know if i should take away any unnecessary information, or even if i could write some more.

Your writing is good, easy to follow, and I don't think adding a little more would be a bad thing. I don't see your profile as "elaborate" at all -- that conveys an impression of being complicated, meticulously overdetailed, convoluted -- but your profile is none of those things, not to me, anyway.

i'm looking more for male responses, but of course ladies i'd love to hear from you too. any insight is appreciated. and feel free to address any issue, not just the one at hand.

peace, love, and chicken grease

kelcey

All I can say is: Good Job. I wish more people would take the time and effort on theirs as you have on yours.

thank you :)