Community > Posts By > mchstiger06

mchstiger06's photo
Sat 01/24/09 06:23 AM

i have been told that im kinda cute. i would like to have some of you beautiful ladies tell me. so i know that its true

you, sir, are a worse attention whore than a woman. you have gotten compliments and still come in here to fish for them?

frustrated

mchstiger06's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:42 PM

i really want to marry someone just maybe it will work i never been marryed

step one : learn how to spell "married"

step two : go outside

step three : take approximately 10 steps forward

step four : let speeding car hit you

Wow, how rude! Death? slaphead

i didnt say he had to die.

mchstiger06's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:40 PM

i really want to marry someone just maybe it will work i never been marryed

step one : learn how to spell "married"

step two : go outside

step three : take approximately 10 steps forward

step four : let speeding car hit you

mchstiger06's photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:10 PM
with online dating, you'll never know the answers to problems like this.

for instance... she could really be married, and her husband found her profile.

there are MANY random reasons that things like this happen.

good luck with a future love!

flowerforyou

mchstiger06's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:49 AM

Good set of photos. Use pic #2 for your main profile as it has you smiling.

You have some grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors to correct. Look particular at your use of the comma, lack of the word "and", run on sentences and spelling. If you need help, let me know or ask mchstiger06.

Remove "Oregon boy's know how to treat women with respect and kindness."

Remove "I'm not perfect".

Good profile overall.

I agree with the women that you need to start posting on the forums and start using the search function up top. You live in a heavily populated area so there should be quite of few profiles to browse through.

If you find someone that interests you, send her an brief email and end it with a question. Example: "Hi, I had a chance to view your profile and found it interesting. You mentioned that you collect sea shells from around the world. How many beaches have you visited so far?" That's a cheesy example but you get the point. It's an ice breaker and allows her to discuss something she is passionate about.

If you've been on this site before, then rejection is nothing new to you. You'll get those who look at your profile but don't email, those who email you only once and those who chat with you awhile and then stop. No biggie.

Good luck with your search.

shades

rofl

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:54 PM

will do ;) BTW wanted to say ur Eyes are striking ( not a Come on ur a bit young for me) just wanted to say that tried to mail it but was blocked ;) anyway Ill work on it when I get home tomorrow and have folks review it

Phil

thank ya flowerforyou

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:48 PM

When you are with a man, do you still pursue a relationship/sex with a female? If you don't and are monogomous with this man then I see no need to tell him. If that relationship ends and you begin a relationship with a female, then no need to tell her either. jmo.

Agreed. I don't even see the point of bringing up being bisexual. This is strictly my opinion, but telling a man you are bisexual is either a) for shock value, b) because you think it sounds cool or c)so he knows you dig chicks and it may make him want you even more.

Perhaps you are telling them for another reason, I don't know. How they "find out" is another mystery but to me it implies that you aren't sure of what you really want so you are keeping your options open.

i live in a VERY small town where everyone knows everyone. and if i date a guy from around here, chances are he knows from a friend that im bisexual.

and none of those reasons are why i tell guys im bisexual. when i tell a guy, it's because he asked, or because he gets confused when i slip something minor out about a "girl i used to date" or something of that nature.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:36 PM

I agree 100% here!!!

with which one?

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:29 PM
well write on there that you dont know what you want... just elaborate

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:40 PM

i know it's correct as to merriam's dictionary. it's just not quality english... the dictionary also says "aint" is a word now, too. doesn't meant it sounds good using the word.

just my opinion whoa

You mean we ain't allowed to use a lot no more? shades

i aint got no say on nothin you all use in your english talkin language...

haha nah i was just saying what i thought about the situation. we all have our thoughts & opinions.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:36 PM

ALOT not ALLOT

added ALLOT more info

Actually, it's A LOT not ALOT. Two words. shades

ACTUALLY... "a lot" is not the accepted vernacular. "a lot" means a yard or empty spot. lol (i have taken plenty of english classes... just thought i'd throw my two cents in)

try using "many"

Webster's has seven defintions of A LOT and one of them is "a considerable quantity or extent". Your definition is correct as well but the correct use is A LOT.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/a%20lot

i know it's correct as to merriam's dictionary. it's just not quality english... the dictionary also says "aint" is a word now, too. doesn't meant it sounds good using the word.

just my opinion whoa

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:25 PM
suggestions:

trim down the details and put more about your personality.

you should have some information about the person you're looking for.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:24 PM

ALOT not ALLOT

added ALLOT more info

Actually, it's A LOT not ALOT. Two words. shades

ACTUALLY... "a lot" is not the accepted vernacular. "a lot" means a yard or empty spot. lol (i have taken plenty of english classes... just thought i'd throw my two cents in)

try using "many"

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:54 PM
not my cup of tea sad2

but we all have our opinions & you asked.

you shouldn't worry about what we all think... the ones that matter wont care what you look like.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:42 PM

okay what the hell is bisexual anyways? I get to cheat and you dont? Serious now if you want an open relationship then open it, but your just being selfish if you ask me. I am just giving a serious opinion.

by the way, i was asking for answers to my questions. your judgment was not needed.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:40 PM

okay what the hell is bisexual anyways? I get to cheat and you dont? Serious now if you want an open relationship then open it, but your just being selfish if you ask me. I am just giving a serious opinion.

wow did you read anything i've posted? I'M MONOGAMOUS IN MY RELATIONSHIPS. when i'm with a person, i'm not gonna cheat on them male/female. i wont even have a threesome, you really think im gonna cheat on them??????

bisexual is the sexual orientation that means i like women and men. it does not mean i want both at the same time. it means i'm attracted to both sexes. it doesn't make me any different from any other female.. i do not cheat.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:01 PM

Some serious questions.
If you found a girl you committed to, would you give up men?
If you found a man you committed to, would you give up women?
If you're with a man, do you see getting sexual with a woman is cheating?
If you had a man you were serious wit, would you consider a threesome?

yes
yes
im not with a man, but yes i think it's still cheating.
i am NOT into threesomes.. that's the point.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:53 PM

When you are with a man, do you still pursue a relationship/sex with a female? If you don't and are monogomous with this man then I see no need to tell him. If that relationship ends and you begin a relationship with a female, then no need to tell her either. jmo.

i am monogomous... but some guys find out about my sexuality on their own.

i never have this problem with the girls.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:52 PM

What you should do is:

a.) Don't hide the fact that you're bisexual -- that's a part of who you are, and to cover it up would be wrong for you. A guy who really cares for you will accept that fact; and

b.) Make it clear from the very start that you are not interested in threesomes. If he can't accept that, then he wasn't serious about you to begin with. Plus, you'll find out right away and be able to move on.

but i dont like to bring up sex too early (im a good girl haha) ... and that's kinda awkward to just say in the middle of a conversation.

mchstiger06's photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:47 PM
okay so i've had a problem with guys getting involved with me just because i'm bisexual. they play the good guy card and everything seems great... then when sex gets in the picture they want a threesome. and when i say no they get pissed, and start pulling away and eventually things end... now i know what you're all going to say, that those guys just want sex... but my question is this: should i stop letting guys know i'm bisexual? im not ashamed of this at all, and i'm very sure of my sexuality. i dont want to hide it... but is that the only way of ending this sexual stupidity?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7