Community > Posts By > mchstiger06

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:25 PM
...and to a point we all are. (don't try and deny it, or you're lying) ... i want my mate to be attractive. and i'm not saying attractive to everyone else in the world, i mean to ME. i want to be physically attracted to him... and if i'm not, i don't go for them.

so i'm just curious... when someone messages you and you are far from attracted to them ... do you ignore the message or tell them you're not interested for "whatever" reason? OR do you keep talking to them, not letting them know they are wasting their time?

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 06:22 PM

okay so i'm going to give you some constructive criticism. im not trying to be a "hater" in anything i say. just take it as you want.

some suggestions:

1. you have your defense up so high that no decent female is going to want you. seriously ... all you talk about in your profile is about the "haters" and how you don't give a damn. vulgar language is another unattractive quality.

2. you need more pictures of you.. it's great to have pictures of your interests, but you should have enough pictures so we can see you and know that you're real. another thing - a genuine smile is the first thing a girl looks for.

3. you should minimize your profile down a bit... you should have one paragraph talking about yourself, your dreams, what you like, etc. then maybe another paragraph talking about what you're looking for on here.

4. you shouldn't put the information about your parents on your profile. it comes off too strong and harsh, like you have a shell built up and don't let anything effect you. i mean, being strong and well held up can be a great thing, but you give the appearance that you're a hard-ass... which is not attractive.

okay i think that's all for me.

good luck with mingle2 :thumbsup:
well maybe 3ed times the charm
and if not then I quite frustrated
I'll chuck finding love up there with finding the cure to the commen cold
not going to happion frustrated

you changed some things that improved the profile. but you should read all of our suggestions and focus on what you didn't change.
i give up

hey now... we are just here to help you. you asked and we answered. if you think you're profile is fine, go for it!

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:58 PM
she's showing off her shirt

spock

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:52 PM
he either wants some ass... or he is genuinely in "lust" ... i've noticed that guys with a bad history of dating tend to "fall in love" a lot sooner than others. now i'm not saying he loves you this soon, he just thinks he does.

i recommend slowing down the conversation and stuff between you two if you're looking to slow things down.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:49 PM
everything is good... your essay though needs some work. you need to talk more about yourself at the beginning... your likes/dislikes, etc. and then talk about what you want in a woman.

welcome to mingle :)

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:39 PM
morgan city here - anybody around?

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:14 PM
you kinda do look like richie cunningham.... lol... except a VERY attractive richie cunningham.

but i give you a very high 10.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:11 PM

okay so i'm going to give you some constructive criticism. im not trying to be a "hater" in anything i say. just take it as you want.

some suggestions:

1. you have your defense up so high that no decent female is going to want you. seriously ... all you talk about in your profile is about the "haters" and how you don't give a damn. vulgar language is another unattractive quality.

2. you need more pictures of you.. it's great to have pictures of your interests, but you should have enough pictures so we can see you and know that you're real. another thing - a genuine smile is the first thing a girl looks for.

3. you should minimize your profile down a bit... you should have one paragraph talking about yourself, your dreams, what you like, etc. then maybe another paragraph talking about what you're looking for on here.

4. you shouldn't put the information about your parents on your profile. it comes off too strong and harsh, like you have a shell built up and don't let anything effect you. i mean, being strong and well held up can be a great thing, but you give the appearance that you're a hard-ass... which is not attractive.

well maybe 3ed times the charm
and if not then I quite frustrated
I'll chuck finding love up there with finding the cure to the commen cold
not going to happion frustrated

you changed some things that improved the profile. but you should read all of our suggestions and focus on what you didn't change.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:03 PM
tampons.

you asked..
rofl

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:00 PM
you're in the wrong forum, buddy.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:57 PM
your profile is great... only suggestion i have is to add something quirky about yourself that will catch a guy's attention. you seem so up-tight and straight forward... maybe add a small story to catch his attention. or maybe something you like that most girls don't... just something to differentiate you from others.

that is all. welcome to mingle :)

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:27 PM
i agree with some of you... she wanted honest opinions. he thought she was a 5. that's his OPINION and she asked for it.

i'd give you an 8. i think you're gorgeous :)

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:40 PM
Edited by mchstiger06 on Sun 01/18/09 02:41 PM

some suggestions:

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:21 PM

im not involved with you lol

we're getting to know one another - I'd say we're getting involved...albeit platonically...can't wait to find out what about me bothers you

you are making a joke out of my point.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:21 PM
thats what you're not getting... when i first start talking to these guys, they seem great. like something wonderful could happen between us...

but unintentionally i find little, petty, stupid things that bother me... and then they drive me nuts!

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:14 PM
im not involved with you lol

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:11 PM

Perhaps you need to take some time off dating,concentrate on you, and allow yourself time to heal. It helps during that break to think about what you are really looking for. When you are ready to get back in the saddle, just remember, nobody is perfect, but that perfect one for you is out there!!

it's been a year. lol and im totally over it... not like most girls say "over it" ... but i'm completely over it. he's in another relationship and i'm happy for him :)

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 02:10 PM

stuff that we think shouldn't matter often does...have you expressed to him how you are bothered by certain things? could be a deal breaker

it's not just one guy. it's EVERY guy i get involved with.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:57 PM
but i mean its stuff that shouldn't bother me.

the way he says a word... the way he walks... the way his eyebrows look.

mchstiger06's photo
Sun 01/18/09 01:52 PM
okay so i've been hurt in every relationship i've been in.. and it's taken a toll on my trust.

now when i start getting involved with a male... (im not even talking seriously involved, just getting to know each other)... i unintentionally find something that bothers me about the guy.. and it bothers me to the point of not being interested in the guy anymore. then a potentially great thing is ruined, because i'm scared to let a guy get close again.

and i've tried to stop doing it... i just cant help it. it happens inevitably.