Community > Posts By > boo2u

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:36 AM

Really why bash the man? It wasn't his fault that he won...the real "" attack should be on the committee instead. What were their reasons behind selecting him? What made them believe after just 2 weeks that obama could possibly win? Even after 9 and a half months the same question would apply.
Why???

Because their liberal. Be afraid, be very afraid. The liberals are out to get you. :laughing: Oh ya, and their probably gay too. Look out, there's one behind ya.

This is all true and I agree with you 100% but now your saying that Liberals are doing the obama bashing????
And gay ones too????

Just messing with your head... but believe it or not there are liberals that don't like Obama too. And gay people that don't like him. All for different reasons of course.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:34 AM

My theory is, in the absence of peace anywhere in this world, there were no other likely candidates. But I agree, he didn't make the decision, "they" did. I'm sure they had their reasons.

Yeah, I guess that they must have but after seeing obama in the press conference he doesn't want it either. So, why not just reject the Nobel instead?

Why reject it? Your right, if people are going to be upset be upset with the committee, but he should't have to reject it. I thought he handled it quite well actually.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:31 AM

Really why bash the man? It wasn't his fault that he won...the real "" attack should be on the committee instead. What were their reasons behind selecting him? What made them believe after just 2 weeks that obama could possibly win? Even after 9 and a half months the same question would apply.
Why???

Because their liberal. Be afraid, be very afraid. The liberals are out to get you. :laughing: Oh ya, and their probably gay too. Look out, there's one behind ya.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:29 AM

Obama was unfit and unqualified to even run for President. He admitted so in 2006. He has had only one meeting regarding Afghanistan, which lasted 20 minutes. He is an idiot and his lack of experience, knowledge and decisiveness is getting my friends killed.

Your opinion.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:25 AM

obama and his repeated attempts at death panels...

no longer is he satisfied with killing off old people... he wants to now kick off the apocalypse... indifferent

LOLOLOLO, I think you really need to talk to the Right wingers about that one.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:23 AM

I do know things occur without our say in any thing and we always pay the price for it.

Ya I know, don't ya just hate that. Do you use light bulbs? Now there's something we could have done well with out.. whoa

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:19 AM

What are the thinking? building a pipeline to get us water off the moon.Lol.

Tell me your kidding, right?

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:16 AM

Now Obama is going to blast the moon?...........interesting

I wonder what he will have the blame for next.....

Everything imaginable.. LMAO

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:14 AM

What reprocussions will planet Earth have to endure when this one gets pulled off & we have no say in the matter.

First off all Obama has nothing to do with it. Second the moon is hit far harder than this on a daily basis out in space. So what's the problem. These aren't dummies pulling this off, they are scientists.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:12 AM

I think he won on the "I am not George Bush" platform

Ah well that too. Though some might not see it quite that way. :smile:

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:09 AM

Simply put......

He doesn't deserve it. He has done nothing to earn it.

Well that is certainly an opinion, though I don't share it.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:05 AM

I think , going by its founders perceptions...

Alfred Nobel stipulated that the peace prize should go "to the person who shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between the nations and the abolition or reduction of standing armies and the formation and spreading of peace congresses."

and depending upon how often it is awarded,,,they have made an excellent choice. Obama definitely has spread a worldwide message of hope and diplomacy in his approach, his words, and his actions. I am very proud for him and his family.

drinker

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:04 AM

Good job for a guy who "hasn't done anything" since his presidency started. I wonder how his critics will spin this one.

He really hasn't done anything to deserve it. They are just trying to influence him.

See, if he wins the Nobel Peace Prize, how could he possibly live with himself if he does anything perceived as remotely militarily aggressive by the international community?

From what I have seen, it will probably work.

Personally I think you could have a point there, however he has changed the tone by his personality alone. If you are right though, that's a pretty slick move, one I might have though of myself. Either way I have no problem with it.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:02 AM
drinks

I am sure it's going to drive Limbaugh and Beck crazy! laugh

Oh I can see a bratty Rush jumping around in his seat, now...

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:01 AM

I think it's great. drinker

drinker drinker I think so too.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:57 AM
Congratulations, President Obama. If people thought he deserved it, then so be it. It's ok by me. People that don't like him of course will not think he deserves it. So what's new?

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:40 AM

Ok, maybe if I speak Liberal to you, you might just understand me. "Boo, how are people or the very,very,very few born gay?"
See, I answered your question by asking you one in return :)

With your attitude about gays and liberals, why the hell would I care to understand you.

Bc, you have no point.And that's your way out...I'm very openminded to things like this so it wouldn't be a problem to understand what you would say

Actually that made no sense at all. I should care to understand you because I have no point? huh?

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 10:10 PM

The man is dead do we have to still make attacks at him? Let him rest in peace..

Who's making attacks?It was his own words.He obviously wanted to get some things off his chest in his booksI just find it interesting how corrupt some of our officals are and it's stories like these that make me want to do a better job researching future Congressmen and Senators.

They are the words of "The National Enquirer".

Ah well, I think I have only read one national enquirer ever. LOL

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 10:04 PM

The man is dead do we have to still make attacks at him? Let him rest in peace..

Who's making attacks?It was his own words.He obviously wanted to get some things off his chest in his booksI just find it interesting how corrupt some of our officals are and it's stories like these that make me want to do a better job researching future Congressmen and Senators.

The man is dead and all you can think about is that he is liberal and has had sex with lots of women. Geez, how horrible.. ugh

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:41 PM

politicizing the Bible?

you don't change the Bible to suit your politics

you change your politics to suit the Bible

the bible was created to suit political needs

but if only you were correct

lets get real here

christmas was a political assignment of the birth of christ

if they change his birthday for political gain then how can you trust any of it

just a thought

but hey

what do i know

Jesus' b-day wasn't changed for political reasons, but to assimilate the traditional holidays before Christianity, the Winter Soltice, which even wikipedia states wrong, because it wasn't just a Roman holiday but many other pagan nations (inside and outside the Roman empire) celebrated the winter solstice in one way or another.

that is a political agenda to convert those of other thought process to the christianity thought process

politics at it rawest form

Come on you can't except me to believe this crock???Where in public schools is Christianity being teached?They don't even put Christmas on public school calanders anymore because it is associtated with Christianity.I know in your fantasy world you would love to pretend our children in public schools are getting brainwashed with Christian propaganda so you can just find one more excuse to insult the Christians.But the reality is that the liberals have taken every single idea,word,and thought of Christianity(including silent prayer)out of public schools.

Pay attention, no one is saying christianity is currently being taught in PUBLIC schools. The concern would be that that is a goal of the radical christian right.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25