deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:06 AM

"Nothing like a fresh pot over an open campfire on a clear day at about 9000 ft."

Sounds nice

If you've never tried it you should. The peace and quiet of a clear day with nothing but nature to keep you company. It's as close to heaven on earth as you can get.
Your right, it is as close to heaven on earth as you can get. I go out on my balcony I live by the woods so I can hear the early morning sounds before anyone gets up. I love going out just before it gets daylight. It's so peaceful and quiet and just the sounds of nature at your finger tips.

I live in an inner city apartment - if I open my door past 6 am all I hear is rap music, people talking too loud, muscle cars and kids yelling - so I have become a hermit :o)

Makes me glad I was raised a country boy and have been able to keep this life style. As a kid we did live in L.A. for a couple years. Sure glad my parents came back to Wyoming.

you are so blessed. By the way - looks like the race could be wet today - but in the 70's

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:05 AM

It this the fall apart group! I have a torn muscle that gives me trouble but nothing like what you'll have.

Sorry, so many of us are in pain!

We could name it the Ouch Club!laugh

The FIBFIM club

"Fragile in Body but Feisty in Mind"

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:03 AM

"Nothing like a fresh pot over an open campfire on a clear day at about 9000 ft."

Sounds nice

If you've never tried it you should. The peace and quiet of a clear day with nothing but nature to keep you company. It's as close to heaven on earth as you can get.
Your right, it is as close to heaven on earth as you can get. I go out on my balcony I live by the woods so I can hear the early morning sounds before anyone gets up. I love going out just before it gets daylight. It's so peaceful and quiet and just the sounds of nature at your finger tips.

I live in an inner city apartment - if I open my door past 6 am all I hear is rap music, people talking too loud, muscle cars and kids yelling - so I have become a hermit :o)
When I retired I found a very nice senior high rise, I guess I'm pretty lucky it's quiet here most of the time. Before I moved here 2yrs ago I lived in a trailer park so I can imagine the nose you have.

I really miss my quiet little 1800's house in Missouri

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:00 AM

Ok, all I'm off to help my lady get up and start her day. Turns out the only woman who smiles every time she sees me is 83 years old. ohwell

But I'm glad I can help her, after intestine surgery and a stroke, she's still feisty as ever, and she really does appreciate me.:smile:

See ya'll later. waving

later OG

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 05:59 AM

morning choco, Ron, July, Flame, OG. How's everyone doing?

morning DH, was just talking about you on the conversation thread. My back has gone out of me. How is yours doing?

its improving - just being really cautious - going to try to go out for a walk. I don't want VP - I'll take PR Chair

Do you want me to send you a cane?

maybe. I AM regretting giving my walker to my mom

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 05:57 AM

Good morning DH,

I hope your back is better!flowerforyou
HG, how are you doing today young lady?

you've made my day with the "young lady"!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 05:56 AM

Sounds nice

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 05:54 AM

morning DH, was just talking about you on the conversation thread. My back has gone out of me. How is yours doing?

its improving - just being really cautious - going to try to go out for a walk. I don't want VP - I'll take PR Chair

It's yours DH

thanks July
"bad backs can be useful - NOT!"

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 05:49 AM

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 05:41 AM

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:25 PM

Good night All !waving

I hope we can just talk tomorrow.flowerforyou

night HG - see you in the morning

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:10 PM

Their must be alot of losers out mthere cause mI hear lots of women say that HG

the only one I met from here said he was a widower. What he didn't say was that he had just been widowed 3 weeks before - UGH!!!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:47 PM

It's like any sport. Once you understand it you're hooked. Pick a driver and follow him through the season.

but how do I pick a driver? How he looks in his cute outfit? If I like his car?

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:33 PM

what happen with the race today, did anyone see it?

Tony Stewart held off the hard charging Kyle Busch who tried his best to wreck Stewart on the last lap. I'm not a Stewart fan but as long as Busch don't win I don't care who wins.

Tomorrows race now I want Mark Martin to win.

I would love to see it!!!!
I maybe home to watch if not Ron I will be looking for you to see what happened.bigsmile

If you're home you should watch. I have to run out for a couple hours in the morning somI may miss the pre race show but I should be home in time for the green flag.

OK - don't hate me - I don't understand watching racing on TV...the cars going in circles make me dizzy - but watching the pit crews is fun

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:28 PM

Hi Silver,
Sounds like you had a nice day. Valentines was not great. Lost my man. Well I will put my hook back into the water!bigsmile

I'm sorry HG

I have already put it behind me. No need to be sorry. Really if you look at it I really never had him to begin with.ohwell

men are temporary - good friends are forever

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:25 PM

Hi Silver,
Sounds like you had a nice day. Valentines was not great. Lost my man. Well I will put my hook back into the water!bigsmile

I'm sorry HG

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:15 PM

I don't know if he has much competion .
How about you ?

Ouch that stung!grumble

Yeah, Rick you were cooking for us way before Tazz came along. I enjoyed your cookingflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou flowers

HG - you must have had a GREAT valentine - haven't seen you all day!

don't read the threads do you!

I do - just have stuck here and haven't been hopping - sorry if I was wrong flowers

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 07:11 PM

I don't know if he has much competion .
How about you ?

Ouch that stung!grumble

Yeah, Rick you were cooking for us way before Tazz came along. I enjoyed your cookingflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou flowers

HG - you must have had a GREAT valentine - haven't seen you all day!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 06:57 PM

I must make it really good cause I am always being asked to make it. I love seeing how much people enjoy it.
Ok..Iwas talking about my sauce!!

GOOD pasta sauce is hard to come by.

Mine is kind of spicy though. So maybe not all would like it.

I like my pasta sauce, and my women spicy.

Dats a spicy meat a ball

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 06:53 PM

I must make it really good cause I am always being asked to make it. I love seeing how much people enjoy it.
Ok..Iwas talking about my sauce!!

GOOD pasta sauce is hard to come by.

Mine is kind of spicy though. So maybe not all would like it.

I'll be good and leave that line alone

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25