deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 11/23/14 01:57 PM
How do you add an image? Haven't been on the site for a lONG time and have forgotten :)

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 11/23/14 12:16 PM
It was interesting to see some of the same faces from 2 years ago...

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 11/27/09 09:59 PM
THank you sweetie

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 11/27/09 09:38 PM
yes I'm thankful for a job
and a vehicle to get me there
I'm thankful for my Savior
and tell Him in my prayers.
I'm thankful for my kin folk
spread both near and far
And yet life feels so empty
like its missing every mark

I'm trying to work on disciplines
to get things into line
but then the emptiness hits me
and I just stop and wonder why
The walls are closing in
just don't know how to get outside them
work, home, church, work, home, church
repeat ad infinitum

No one sees, no one but God and sister cares
Ok I'm done whining for now..
back to saying it in prayers.
What is the purpose God?
What is the plan?
Will I ever again have a good man to tenderly hold my hand
Or even a girlfriend with a kindred mind
to hang out with and just kill the time.
Or am I just to serve and depend on you to
fill the incredible void that lives where my heart once was?

deepheartwaiting's photo
Thu 08/13/09 07:54 PM
Wow! I'm gone for months and you are on the same topic(less)!
Hope all are doing well! Just wanted to stop in. Have been very intense on other efforts for at least 6 months but missed your smiling faces :o)

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/27/09 11:09 PM
at the end of the school week it just feels like every bit of energy I have ever had has seeped out of my toes and will never return asleep

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/27/09 10:15 PM
I fell asleep at 6 pm and woke back up at 10............who knows when I will see sleep again

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:39 PM
I don't know if its morning or night...so happy whatever!!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/27/09 09:31 PM
Libra here - and - as best I remember - I AM amazing :banana: bigsmile :banana: bigsmile :banana:

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:31 PM

I have Teresa on the phone

haven't read back through and haven't been on in a couple of days...is she alright?

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:30 PM
hey all...oh my gosh! There is a world outside my school room! whoo-hoo!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Tue 02/17/09 04:20 PM
OK - you guys have way too much time on your hands today! laugh

deepheartwaiting's photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:26 PM

Oh DH, that picture of your husband and you was just so touching with the look in his eyes
and the look in your eyes. I just love it!
I can just feel the love between you.

Prayers for your stepdad and tell mom
when she finishs her bathroom,
I need a new kitchen floor.

My thoughts will be you and your family tomorrow.

lol on the floor! I'll let her know.
David was it. i doubt that there can be another love like that in my life. I've tried.

deepheartwaiting's photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:00 PM

Wonderful pictures, DH, my best to your step dad and prayers for both him and your mom.flowerforyou flowerforyou

thanks so much!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Mon 02/16/09 04:36 PM
Edited by deepheartwaiting on Mon 02/16/09 04:38 PM
what a nice thread - just stopping in briefly as school is rearing its ugly head for tomorrow :o(

I have totally enjoyed looking at everyone's pictures and seeing who you really are!

here are a couple of my own...I have no children so these are extended family - sorry they are kinda big

First is my husband David who past away 10 years ago. The love of my life, best friend and soul mate.

My mom and step dad - he is having lung cancer surgery tomorrow. My mom is 83 and of pioneer stock. In the face of this trauma she was retiling her bathroom yesterday!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:20 AM
back later all - must find food and caffeine

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:19 AM

Good morning DH,

I hope your back is better!flowerforyou
HG, how are you doing today young lady?

Flame I am fine, are you in pain with the rest of us?

I hope not!

To Flame....flowers flowers flowers
Naw, not to much. The knee is still giving me trouble, but hopefully after the 24th of this month that will be taken care of. I'm glad you are doing better today hg, it broke my heartbrokenheart to see you hurting so much yesterday.

Thank you Flame. I am better this morning. He can not get to me now and make me feel bad. I have blocked him. I just need to get back to me, my life before him. I was fine then and I will fine again. I just feel I need to be treated better and with respect. That I believe he did not have for me. So, Teresa is going to start rebuilding today!flowerforyou

I like my life and do not mind being alone. I have plenty of friends to help through the day right her with all of you. I cherish each and every one of you. You make me happy every morning.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I've been threw what your going threw just a few months ago. It will get better, and yes you do deserve the respect.

here here Theresa

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:16 AM

Good morning everyone busy morning looks like I missed it getting things ready for this lunch my roomy is having after Church :)

DH why did you move from Missour? I moved a little further out of houston to get away from that.

not a happy answer to that one - moved to MO for love - moved back here to live with family after being dumped and running out of funds. The little house was in between the "dumped" and "no funds". I really liked Missouri even with the ice storms. The seasons and surroundings reminded me of NJ where I grew up

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:08 AM

It this the fall apart group! I have a torn muscle that gives me trouble but nothing like what you'll have.

Sorry, so many of us are in pain!

We could name it the Ouch Club!laugh

Leave my name off the list. I feel great. No aches and pains out here.

OK - you can just be our Man Friday and wait on the rest of us because we can't get up! tea and scones please.

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:07 AM

Good morning DH,

I hope your back is better!flowerforyou
HG, how are you doing today young lady?

Flame I am fine, are you in pain with the rest of us?

I hope not!

To Flame....flowers flowers flowers
Naw, not to much. The knee is still giving me trouble, but hopefully after the 24th of this month that will be taken care of. I'm glad you are doing better today hg, it broke my heartbrokenheart to see you hurting so much yesterday.

ditto

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25