deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 06:04 AM

Good Morning and Happy Valentines Day Everyone.flowerforyou flowerforyou

morning flame - its quiet today - I think a lot of our girlfriends had hot dates they forgot to tell us about!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 06:03 AM

:heart: Happy Valentine's Day to all!:heart:

Even if you may be alone.

thanks choco

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 06:02 AM

Well, I'm off to the golf course, have a happy Valentine's Day.

See you later.

you too OG

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 06:01 AM

Mmmmm.

Yours is the only
voice I hear in
the early morning.
Quietly you speak
Gentle your voice

You are alluring

I am mezmerized
by your early

morning perks.
I fantasize

As I listen intently
to the songs you sing
I can't help the feeling,
the strong desire,
the anticipation of knowing
you will soon let me drink
of your freshness,
your seductivness.

Mmmm

That first cup of coffee
early in the morning.

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day

love that Ron! You could write a poem about the stock market and make me want to buy.

Maybe those guys who run wall street can hire me??

Yeah right!!

whoo-ee they would not be able to handle you Ron!

I think I'll just pass on the stock market thing. I like my own little corner of the world just the way it is.

no reason to ever leave that beautiful state!

I can think of one. But she's gonna have a fight on her hands. Mother nature has her hooks in me out here.

hmmm - who would that be?

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:56 AM

I don't think time zones mean to much around here. I think many of us find ourselves up at all hours cause we can't sleep and if it's late at night we wind up right here catching up on the reading. If we feel like posting we do. Many times I just read.

What a life!!!

I know - it would be great to have a day when I had something THRILLING to look forward to!

Try living a single life in a quiet western town where the streets are rolled up at nine and all the doors are locked. There is no night life out here.

well I am single in a town of thousands of people and no quality single men and the night life is mostly for the young kids or for couples...no safe place for older single women who are not for sale :o)

I've often wondered about that. It would seem to me living in the city would present many opportuinities to meet people. Even if it were just a friend you could go to dinner with every now and then.

I lived in the city for a while. I was just lonely with a lot more people around. frown frown

that's EXACTLY right! I AM going to start a couple of activities that hopefully will expand my world though...

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:48 AM

I don't think time zones mean to much around here. I think many of us find ourselves up at all hours cause we can't sleep and if it's late at night we wind up right here catching up on the reading. If we feel like posting we do. Many times I just read.

What a life!!!

I know - it would be great to have a day when I had something THRILLING to look forward to!

this is how I used to look on a day like Valentine's Day!

I bet you are still really close to that now!!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

in my dreams OG - although low light does help! My back actually used to loook like that up until about 45...then I don't know what the h-e-double hockey sticks happened!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:45 AM

What a life!!!

Try living a single life in a quiet western town where the streets are rolled up at nine and all the doors are locked. There is no night life out here.

well I am single in a town of thousands of people and no quality single men and the night life is mostly for the young kids or for couples...no safe place for older single women who are not for sale :o)

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:43 AM

What a life!!!

this is how I used to look on a day like Valentine's Day!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:41 AM

Mmmmm.

Yours is the only
voice I hear in
the early morning.
Quietly you speak
Gentle your voice

You are alluring

I am mezmerized
by your early
morning perks.
I fantasize

As I listen intently
to the songs you sing
the strong desire,
of your freshness,
your seductivness.

Mmmm

That first cup of coffee
early in the morning.

love that Ron! You could write a poem about the stock market and make me want to buy.

Yeah right!!

I think I'll just pass on the stock market thing. I like my own little corner of the world just the way it is.

no reason to ever leave that beautiful state!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:39 AM

What a life!!!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:25 AM

Chilly and not going to warm up but to 55 today. I don't even like winter! Come on summertime!

:heart: Happy Valentine's Day to all!:heart:

is it windy along with the cold ? Iremember how that "plains wind" can be from when I lived in Oklahoma

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:21 AM

and....

I have a new house with tub built for 2, but since I'm just one, I have never used it, just jump in and out of the shower

so sad....I'll just be sitting around in my PJs instead of looking like the above - damn - my back actually used to look like that! lol

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:18 AM

Mmmmm.

Yours is the only
voice I hear in
the early morning.
Quietly you speak
Gentle your voice

You are alluring

I am mezmerized
by your early
morning perks.
I fantasize

As I listen intently
to the songs you sing
the strong desire,
of your freshness,
your seductivness.

Mmmm

That first cup of coffee
early in the morning.

Yeah right!!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:16 AM
morming silver and OG

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:14 AM
and....

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:14 AM
here is how i would like to be spedning this evening -

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:13 AM

that is great OG!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:12 AM

Ill be watching from the comfort of my sofa, but would prefer to be there in person shucks!Bill Who? Just kidding!

Yeah I'd love to be there to but the sofa is a very comfortable place to watch from.

morning guys - the threads are sure quiet - I'm always either too late or too early for the party :o)

I find that at times there are to many going at once so I just stay with one or two and ignore the others. I'd be here all night trying to catch up if I read them all and commented.

for sure...just kept hittting dead threads...I always forget to check that west coast time stamp :o)

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 05:00 AM

Mmmmm.

Yours is the only
voice I hear in
the early morning.
Quietly you speak
Gentle your voice

You are alluring

I am mezmerized
by your early
morning perks.
I fantasize

As I listen intently
to the songs you sing
the strong desire,
of your freshness,
your seductivness.

Mmmm

That first cup of coffee
early in the morning.

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:58 AM

morning all!

Good Morning DH, how are things in your neck of the woods?

quiet and cool...how are you on this fine Saturday OG?

I'm good, got a golf tournament today, will be upper sixties, no wind. Perfect day. happy happy

well enjoy! Are you real competitive or do you just play for fun?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25