deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:57 AM

Ill be watching from the comfort of my sofa, but would prefer to be there in person shucks!Bill Who? Just kidding!

Yeah I'd love to be there to but the sofa is a very comfortable place to watch from.

morning guys - the threads are sure quiet - I'm always either too late or too early for the party :o)

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:50 AM
where IS everyone this morning? am I too early or too late?

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:47 AM
Man its hard to find my friends - every thread I go to they have just left...maybe I need to up my deoderant strength :o)

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:42 AM
ok...I am offically confused - why do we have both a "where are the early birds?" and a "rise and shine" thread? I have been on the wrong one...AGAIN! aargh! OK - I'm done venting :o)

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:36 AM

morning all!

Good Morning DH, how are things in your neck of the woods?

quiet and cool...how are you on this fine Saturday OG?

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:35 AM

morning all!

I must be the queen of thread killers

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:24 AM
morning all!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Sat 02/14/09 04:23 AM

thanks HG! That looks pretty enough I can pretend it's Tea :o)

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:51 PM
night all

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:34 PM

Good evening all, Ready for Valentines Day?

What's that? Haven't celebrated one of those in 12 yrs.Buh humbug sorta falls in with my dislike for New Years Eve.
Hey I sent snowballs willys way but I think he is hiding out somewhere.
theoncegreat do you have special plans humm.......?

Well depends on weither there any women there!Maybe cupid will be hovering along side the golf course beware of those sharp little arrows anyway have a fun day!I'm probably going to a movie with a divorced girlfriend and her girls.Girls nite out eh!
Yeah, playing in a golf tournament. How romantic it that?

No women in this tournament. It's the men's golf league tournament. That will be the hightlight of my day.

valentines sch,alemtines.....boo hiss!!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:31 PM
ok...the one night I can stay up - everyone is gone....

ah well....

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:29 PM
hey guys we were trying to flip "topicless" but its too quiet..we are on page 46 (I think)

did all our friends have hot dates and forget to tell us?

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:25 PM

I swear, if I see the "pajama-gram" or "Vermont Teddy Bear" commercial one more time I am going to throw the remote through the TV!!!
turn the TV off

just background noise while I "socialize" online :o)

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:25 PM

I think Im going to call it a night and hope I can get something done this weekend, you all have a gr8 evening and stay warm

you too!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:21 PM
I swear, if I see the "pajama-gram" or "Vermont Teddy Bear" commercial one more time I am going to throw the remote through the TV!!!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:19 PM

I don't plan on staying up till you dolaugh
How ya doing Rick?

Glad you made it home safe. Is it the same in your neck of the woods, when people forget how to drive in the snow!

Yeah I agree need another 100 posts to flip this I will be sleeping before than, unless more of the women show up.bigsmile

well...hmmm...should this woman feel dissed????

Not unless you signed uplaugh

lol

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:19 PM

devil It was already a long week and it was brightening.....when someone delivered an after hours message from an outraged parent who didn't get a phone call from me about her son's (14 YEARS OLD) minor injury. She was in the long run protecting her ass, because her boy might show a bruise later, and she lives in a rent controlled area where "someone" might see a bruise and turn her over to Child Protective Services....

I consulted with V.P. and he concurred everything that needed to be done was.

BEST THING AS SHE SLAMMED PHONE WAS TO SAY SHE WOULD BE AT THE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! Thats Saturday, and I won't be here....nor even Monday which is a Holiday!!!

LET HER COME, LET HER COME, LET HER COMEsmokindevil

Im glad I don't have anymore kids in school.... I got tired of getting that phone call "you son/daughter was not in 3 period"

As a father of 4 daughters, I got the call a little different. "Dad I got my period and I'm out of pads". I would have preferred they had ditched grumble grumble
I heard that a time or two, but it was better then hearing "dad I havent started my period"

how do you spell relief?
12 Gagebigsmile

here ya ago....

Oh yea that’s what I’m talking about

thought you could use some excitement :o)

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:16 PM

I don't plan on staying up till you dolaugh
How ya doing Rick?

Glad you made it home safe. Is it the same in your neck of the woods, when people forget how to drive in the snow!

Yeah I agree need another 100 posts to flip this I will be sleeping before than, unless more of the women show up.bigsmile

well...hmmm...should this woman feel dissed????

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:16 PM

devil It was already a long week and it was brightening.....when someone delivered an after hours message from an outraged parent who didn't get a phone call from me about her son's (14 YEARS OLD) minor injury. She was in the long run protecting her ass, because her boy might show a bruise later, and she lives in a rent controlled area where "someone" might see a bruise and turn her over to Child Protective Services....

I consulted with V.P. and he concurred everything that needed to be done was.

BEST THING AS SHE SLAMMED PHONE WAS TO SAY SHE WOULD BE AT THE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! Thats Saturday, and I won't be here....nor even Monday which is a Holiday!!!

LET HER COME, LET HER COME, LET HER COMEsmokindevil

Im glad I don't have anymore kids in school.... I got tired of getting that phone call "you son/daughter was not in 3 period"

As a father of 4 daughters, I got the call a little different. "Dad I got my period and I'm out of pads". I would have preferred they had ditched grumble grumble
I heard that a time or two, but it was better then hearing "dad I havent started my period"

how do you spell relief?
12 Gagebigsmile

here ya ago....

deepheartwaiting's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:13 PM

ok...most annoying love songs ever???

"I just called to say I love you" Stevie Wonder

That song makes me want to barf, and it won a Grammy!!!

have you recovered from your illness yet?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25