deepheartwaiting's photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:18 PM

DH smiles that was great. :)

wish me luck - I'm headed to work

hugs
Keep us posted :)

it was an OK day - I din't have kids because it was an early release day and we "specials" teachers have different duties then. The vicodin and muscle relaxer (1/2 dose :o) broke the pain cycle enough for me to take care of what I needed to.

how is your foot??

deepheartwaiting's photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:14 PM

Don't you find there is a big difference between being alone and lonely?
Yeap :)

I actually NEED alone time every day for centering myself and getting ready for the day and sometimes for detoxing at the end of it...but after awhile, I am ready for company...and then there is no one there...that's when the lonely comes in

deepheartwaiting's photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:12 PM

How about Saturday nights? That's the night where I feel like I don't belong anywhere. Weeknights I'm pretty much too tired to care. Friday night I catch up on all the TV I fell asleep on during the week :o) Saturday morning is errands and such. Then comes Saturday night - couples night - and I just get so frustrated with not having anyone.

AMEN!!! I know just how you feel! It is a very lonely night! And what about when you do go out with (couples) and feel like a fifth wheel? I hate it!

I deal with that with my sister - I keep trying to get her to meet me for a just girls thing but she always includes hubby and then I feel like an outsider to their "coupledom"

deepheartwaiting's photo
Wed 02/11/09 06:09 PM
Hey friends! Just stopping in to say a quick hello. Have to download a CD for my kids before I hit the hay. Thanks all that have been writing me and thinking of me and praying for me regarding the pain issue. The meds have helped today so that at least I could take care of my responsibilities. Tomorrow will be a long one though.

Sorry that happened Poly!!

deepheartwaiting's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:01 PM
Edited by deepheartwaiting on Wed 02/11/09 05:15 PM

deepheartwaiting's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:47 AM

flowers

smiles

deepheartwaiting's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:47 AM

DH smiles that was great. :)

wish me luck - I'm headed to work

hugs

deepheartwaiting's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:45 AM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks

deepheartwaiting's photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:04 PM

my :heart: is with you.i can relate i suffer from rsd and fibromyalgia,degenitive disc and a few other's .going for ssi is not giving up just making yer life a lil easier hang in there and u will be in my thought's and prayer'sflowerforyou

we all need to hold each other up

deepheartwaiting's photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:03 PM

Here is a poem I found on the web. It says it all. I will add you to my prayers!
((:heart: )) Mary ^^j^^

I AM

I am
Unable to vision the life I once had.
I am
Hopeful.
I am
Fearful I will never get that life back again.
I am
Angry.
I am
Trapped in this diseased, broken body.
I am
A Dreamer.
I am
Unable to do what I want.
I am
Sad.
I am
Living a better life in my dreams.
I am
A Visionary.
I am
An Artist who's inspiration is numbed by pain.
I am
Tired.
I am
Ready to break free before I crumble.
I am
Smart, Sick, Loving, Sick, Proud, Sick, Scared, Sick, Beautiful.
I AM.

that was awesome

deepheartwaiting's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:53 PM

Only use FMLA when you can not stand it any longer. Disability due to back issures are hard to get. There has to be major documentation by a physican. You need to start working on it now it could take 6 months or longer. Are you only going for your job disability and Social Security?

Talk to your physican first on the steps needed, he will be able to help you.

I know SS is the hard one to get. If job approves it that will making SS easier.

Been there done that. It took me a year to get everything straight so be prepared finaically.

Thanks for all the info! I'm thinking winning the lottery or finding that sugar daddy might be easier :o)
Sugardaddy.com :)

think they are all just sugardaddy wannabes :o)

deepheartwaiting's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:51 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

deepheartwaiting's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:50 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

whoo-ee that's a lot of flowers :o) Thanks

deepheartwaiting's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:49 PM
I try....

deepheartwaiting's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:42 PM

Only use FMLA when you can not stand it any longer. Disability due to back issures are hard to get. There has to be major documentation by a physican. You need to start working on it now it could take 6 months or longer. Are you only going for your job disability and Social Security?

Talk to your physican first on the steps needed, he will be able to help you.

I know SS is the hard one to get. If job approves it that will making SS easier.

Been there done that. It took me a year to get everything straight so be prepared finaically.

Thanks for all the info! I'm thinking winning the lottery or finding that sugar daddy might be easier :o)

deepheartwaiting's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:26 PM
hey HG - thanks for posting the Valentine thread.

all my over 50 friends - Check out my poem "just when" nothing fancy but its for you!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

deepheartwaiting's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:24 PM

deepheartwaiting's photo
Tue 02/10/09 05:57 PM
hey guys...gotta quit for tonight...but left you a poem on the poetry page

deepheartwaiting's photo
Tue 02/10/09 05:57 PM
t.u.

deepheartwaiting's photo
Tue 02/10/09 05:12 PM

I think we should name the movie