Community > Posts By > Jeley40

Jeley40's photo
Sat 09/22/12 09:46 AM
Take her to Bonefish Grill and let her have her way with me!!! Lol!!! Then I would show her what true love really is!!!

Jeley40's photo
Sat 09/22/12 09:33 AM

Ok......ok.....OK.....

ya got me.
I am really 4'10" tall...103 lbs soaking wet with a schlong of massive proportions for my....height n weight.
I am a polygamist living in utah
and I am here looking for wife # 17.
geeze......
y'all are a tough crowd to please!!!!!

Lol! That was funny as hell but I have to agree with you. This is a tough crowd to please. If you tell women the truth, they don't believe you anyway.

Jeley40's photo
Sun 08/12/12 05:58 AM
Hello everyone. Originally from Nansemond County now in Unionville, VA. Part of Orange County just above Charlottesville and just below Culpeper. Peace!!!

Jeley40's photo
Tue 08/07/12 08:40 PM

Yes, its hard to find someone that I want to spend time with. Most guys my age are chauvanistic, old fashioned, and couch potatoes. Most of them are going through their midlife crisis and have the behaviour of a 16 year old. Thank goodness I just don't bother with dating anymore. Life is too short for the crap and I can have a great time doing things solo. :smile: :banana:

Why do things solo when there are guys like me who want to have some fun and find the one they connect with in order to have a real relationship?

Jeley40's photo
Sun 08/05/12 05:36 PM

Do you think/believe that it is appropriate to text others while on a date with someone new? Is there a number or kind of acceptable texts? Assuming no emergency situation, when another is texting throughout the evening is that a sign, one way or the other, that s/he is not that interested in the date itself?

laugh

It's a sign that he or she is not interested in exercising good manners because "constant" texting during a date is rudeness in the extreme....It's a sign of addiction....It's a sign of ADHD....It's a sign (to you) to look elsewhere unless you are looking for a person with these traits....Taking emergency calls from family is the only exception....Texting to socialize while on a date is BS...

Well put. I couldnt've said it any better

Jeley40's photo
Sun 08/05/12 05:16 PM
Hell to the NO! I did that. We worked in the same building but different offices. She became to attached and wanted me to stop talking to my female FRIENDS, go to lunch with her and her only and even take our breaks together. A few other things that I won't mention. Can you say Fatal Attraction? I caught hell for 6 months until her supervisor found out what she was doing and fired her. I transfered and relocated accross the state just to get away from this crazy derranged woman.

Jeley40's photo
Sun 08/05/12 04:45 PM
Take this to heart Bro. Suppose you do sleep with her and she wants you to keep doing so. You don't want to because you only did it for the promotion. She gets pissed off. Can you say Sexual Harrasment Charge? She file that charge against you and you may not ever get another job. You will carry that charge permanently on your Employment Record. use your better judgement and take care.

Munchie

Jeley40's photo
Sun 07/29/12 06:27 PM
ROFLMAO!!!! I might be late, but this is still FUNNY AS HELL!!! Down to the CORE funny!!!

Jeley40's photo
Sun 07/29/12 06:06 PM
Hello. Plain and simple. I like! Hat's off to you!

Jeley40's photo
Sun 03/18/07 06:04 PM
hwody and peace be with you.:smile:

Jeley40's photo
Sun 03/18/07 05:23 PM
Married twice and said I wouldn't do it again. Fell in love last year
and was supposed to get married in July. Broken heart again. Now I know
that it's not worth it a third time. Marriage is good for some people
but not I.

Jeley40's photo
Sun 03/18/07 05:15 PM
True love. That's an interesting choice of words. If there is such a
thing as true love, why do people break up when things get tough? True
love is togetherness through thick and thin; just like marriage it's
suppose to be for better or worse no matter what. I'm not talking about
physical abuse either. Abuse is for those who want to control you not
love you, support your ambitions or find the time to Just Say Hi !