Community > Posts By > unsure

unsure's photo
Sat 09/07/13 03:48 AM

Well being a player can be done two one I would not advise since it filled with drama deceit jealousy and other various emotional turmoil. That is to just be a cheater. The other way is to make it clear you are single and do not want commitment. I cant say both ways dont bring drama a persons way cause people have been known to catch feelings regardless. At least letting the other parties know you are single is more strait forward.

Personally I cannot do either. I was raised to treat others how I want to be treated and I would much rather have a good woman who is loyal to me.

NOW HERE IS A GOOD MAN!!!

Or a player. How can you tell?

I have actually watched him and how he answers things in the rooms...he is a nice guy! Just because you are a player...does not mean everyone else is!!!

Oh well, if you've read stuff that he posted on the internet that proves it then.

Are you calling me a player? What makes you think that? Oh yeah, you must know all about me because I'm on the internet. Do you know what they call people that think that they can say things like that about other people on the internet that they only know from what they post on the internet?

YOU ARE WOUND UP TO TIGHT...RELAX, THIS IS THE INTERNET AFTER ALL!!!

unsure's photo
Sat 09/07/13 12:25 AM
GO IRISH!!!!
Notre Dame won last week and this week we play Michigan.
NOTRE DAME ALL THE WAY AGAIN THIS YEAR BABY!!!

unsure's photo
Sat 09/07/13 12:18 AM

All i can say is that if she DOES "Give you head" as it is put
I would hope you have the class to return her favor as well...
OMG Who would WANT to "Control" their significant other ?
How "shallow and pedantic"
If my woman wanted to be somewhere else or i should say WITH someone else
Then i would feel like i had somehow failed to show her just how much i love and care for her...
It's a two way street !
Hope you can work it out pard

drinks

Actually there are some people out there that like to be "controlled." It is a different type of a lifestyle but there are a lot of people that do it. I am now reading "THE BOOK" about this type of stuff. I can't wait until the movie comes out...it boggles my brain how they are going to make a movie out of what is in this book!!! blushing
I am sure all the women know what book I am talking about. HMM does anyone that read that book have any thoughts on it? LOL I guess I should say..all of these books!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 09:30 PM
Congrats and I am sad that your son won't see him. I hope he returns home soon to see that baby boy!!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 09:05 PM

Well being a player can be done two one I would not advise since it filled with drama deceit jealousy and other various emotional turmoil. That is to just be a cheater. The other way is to make it clear you are single and do not want commitment. I cant say both ways dont bring drama a persons way cause people have been known to catch feelings regardless. At least letting the other parties know you are single is more strait forward.

Personally I cannot do either. I was raised to treat others how I want to be treated and I would much rather have a good woman who is loyal to me.

Or a player. How can you tell?

I have actually watched him and how he answers things in the rooms...he is a nice guy! Just because you are a player...does not mean everyone else is!!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 12:57 PM

It's just a given that all women do or should give head ;)

YOU ARE YOUNG AND YOU WILL LEARN THAT YOU DO NOT CONTROL WHAT WOMEN DO. IT IS JUST A GIVEN? BE REAL LITTLE BOY!!

Well, they all do in the movies.

What movies are you watching?

Er, romantic comedies?

laugh laugh laugh

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 12:56 PM

Debbie does Dallas? :wink:

OMG I WAS THINKING THE SAME ONE!!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 12:43 PM

YOU ARE YOUNG AND YOU WILL LEARN THAT YOU DO NOT CONTROL WHAT WOMEN DO. IT IS JUST A GIVEN? BE REAL LITTLE BOY!!

Well, they all do in the movies.

What movies are you watching?

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 12:32 PM

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 11:58 AM

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 11:33 AM

People are so shallow. I don't look at the pictures. All I want to know is what size bra they wear.

LOL you are going to sit there and tell us that you do not look at pictures? So what now we need to post our bra sizes too...OMG men are so shallow and all they want are boobs!!! laugh

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 11:29 AM
Edited by unsure on Fri 09/06/13 11:30 AM

i have written a few How To books on it.i'll send you a copy smokin

laugh I so knew you would come answer this. bahahahahalaugh

I was waiting on him to mention boobs though! He really messed up my thinking when he didn't mention that...so now thanks Jtevans, you have confused me!!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 11:27 AM
LOL why do you want to be a player? I guess that is the first question that popped into my head. Women do not like players and believe me, we can tell a player a mile away!
Why can't you just be yourself? One day you will meet the right girl and you won't be shy around them. Maybe that is how you will tell she is the one for you!
Stop trying to be something that women don't like any way!!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 08:26 AM

I once used to purge, whenever I broke up with someone. The hurt of feeling heartbroken made me feel slightly angry, so I had this secret urge to make myself feel sick, to take my mind off the hurt. Because when you're physically unwell, you forget anything that may affect you mentally, as long as you're in enough pain, or feel quite pukey. I couldn't find a good enough reason to convince me to stop, until one morning, I got one of the harshest stomach pains I've never felt before. This pain was quite bad. I thought my binge eating was the cause. My dr warned me that if I don't stop, I coukd end up damaging my colon/bowel. He told me why there's a reason we get full, and should stop when we feel full. It was obviously pretty serious, so I knew it was bad. I had to snap out of it. I discovered comedy, and that's a much better healer, and probably a HEALTHIER one, too :)

Purging will also ruin your teeth. I am happy that you found a much healthier way to snap out of a heartbreak. Trust me, you do not want to go through any colon problems..I had colon cancer and that was one of the worse surgeries I have ever had to go through!!

Sorry to hear you had to go through that flowerforyou. I guess I just had it in for myself, so I was punishing myself. You know, the self-destruction phase. My family knew about it, by the way I changed my eating habits, e.g, not eating anymore while sat at the dining table with them. They noticed something was up. I was stupid. I know. How long did you have cancer for?

I had colon cancer in 04 and went into remission in 08, just about when I lost my Dad to cancer. I still have to be checked for cancer all the time because my rate to re-get cancer is very high. They actually found my cancer very early, stage 2. I had to do surgery and lost 17 inches of my colon but I had to do no chemo, I was very lucky. Plus being in the nursing field, I actually would have never done the chemo...now my doctor is saying that I am not healthy enough to make it through any kind of chemo so I keep praying it never comes back any where!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 08:21 AM

WOW good topic. I will say this, I met someone 9000 miles away from me in New Zealand and he came here and I went there. We talked for over a year before meeting but when we met, we both knew it was right. When I left New Zealand, I had a ring on my finger to marry my Kiwi Man.
I guess when you know enough is enough is...when it hurts both people. Love should never hurt and being that far apart and in different countries, it was impossible to be together. This just actually happened right after the 911 attacks, so that made things even harder.
He was so confused and so hurt that we couldn't be together..he told his Mum not to write me anymore. We kept in contact for years, but then she said he asked her to stop because his heart was breaking. I told her that I understood and would always think of her and pray for her. It was just a sad situation all the way around.
I actually had a chance to move there for my nursing and the rewards of moving there were wonderful. I didn't do it because I was afraid of running into him and maybe he had married. New Zealand is a beautiful country and I would have loved to move there and did my nursing BUT I would have risked seeing him.
I think enough is enough when you know people are getting hurt from a love that just can not happen!!! Do I regret going to New Zealand..NO but I do regret that I didn't think things out before I went and he came here! brokenheart
BUT ALL HEARTS MEND AND WE MOVE ON!!! :heart:

You did what you thought was best for both of you, even though it hurt to end things. It couldn't have been easy, and I thank you for sharing. Here's the dilemma for me. Some people say if you really love someone, then you stick it out, make it work, love knows no boundaries, yada yada yada. But as you pointed out, sometimes those boundaries can cause pain for both parties and you have to say enough is enough no matter how much it hurts. Perplexing to say the least.

Also just wanted to express my sympathy for your battle with colon cancer. My Dad passed from it 3 years ago and I commend your bravery in not giving up in that fight! I think that's the one thing I just can't give up on...life! No matter how hopeless it may seem at times. flowerforyou

First of all, I am sorry for the loss of your Dad. I also lost my Dad to cancer but it was stomach and bone...not easy losing the most important man in our lives!! BUT on the positive note, they now have no pain and now have perfect bodies again. Plus always remember we will see them again. I never said good bye to my Dad I always said UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN, and that we will.
Some times when you do love someone, you have to just step back. I know you suppose to do everything you can to make it work BUT if both people are not on the same page...you have to do what is best for you. Life is not hopeless my dear...you can either stay and fight IF you know in your heart it will help OR just take a break. It does not mean you are giving up it just means you are taking a break. IF you walk away from a man, usually that will wake them up faster then anything. Some times things are NOT meant to be, like in my case. You do move on...life does go on. I never felt hopeless...maybe lost. I just picked myself back up and gathered up my heart and moved on...that is how life is some times! Good luck in your decision!!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 08:01 AM
KIK you said it right..they are nice until they getcha.
I just never let them get me!!
I don't think it is all visual, I don't go by looks. I go by the way they treat me BUT I have came to the conclusion that we really never know our mate even after many years of being with them.
I don't think just the ladies have a lot to choose from...I just think the men play hard to get! Or the ones that do want to talk..they talk to many!! Players I think is what they are called!!!

I hope everyone has an amazing day and I am sneaking out of here!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 07:55 AM
OMG KIK, only you!! That was to cute!!
Umm I am going to sneak out real slow why no one is looking!
blushing

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 07:41 AM
SNUFF BY SLIPKNOT...I WAS TOLD THIS WAS A DARK SONG BUT I LOVE IT!

Bury all your secrets in my skin
Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins
The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again

So if you love me let me go
And run away before I know
My heart is just too dark to care
I can't destroy what isn? t there

Deliver me into my fate
If I'm alone I cannot hate
I don't deserve to have you
Ooh, my smile was taken long ago
If I can change I hope I never know

I still press your letters to my lips
And cherish them in parts of me that savor every kiss
I couldn't face a life without your lights
But all of that was ripped apart when you refused to fight

So save your breath, I will not care
I think I made it very clear
You couldn't hate enough to love
Is that supposed to be enough?

I only wish you weren't my friend
Then I could hurt you in the end
I never claimed to be a saint
Ooh, my own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go

So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself

And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away, you? re all the same
Angels lie to keep control
Ooh, my love was punished long ago
If you still care don't ever let me know
If you still care don't ever let me know

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 07:36 AM
In today's world it is sad but it is true...they go by looks.
A lot of people don't care what is on the inside, if you do not have that first connection by looks...then they skip you!
Good Luck :smile:

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 07:33 AM
IS THERE SUCH A THING? IF SO, I HAVE YET TO MEET ONE!!!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25