Community > Posts By > unsure

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 07:31 AM
laugh laugh laugh

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 07:27 AM

Plenty of times.
With bad relationships, dead end jobs, my own self defeating attitudes.

Sometimes, the only way to win is to surrender.

Surrender the path and take another.

Never give up there, Darlin'! You don't come across as a quitter.flowerforyou :thumbsup:

See! You just told me to never give up after telling me to surrender the path and take another! Make up your friggen mind man! frustrated :laughing:

I abhor quitting anything. "If at first you don't succeed, try try again" ya know? But there comes a point where you try your hardest and keep failing and you have to make the decision to throw in the towel. It's just not going to work, it's pointless to keep speaking to deaf ears, you can't bail out the ocean with a teaspoon. slaphead

I just am so confused as to know when that time comes, when to say goodbye to everything I've put into it without obtaining what I wanted out of it and just cut my losses. Do I keep hoping, keep trying, keep believing that eventually it's going to happen or do I admit it's just hopeless. Hopeless is a terrible way to feel! what :cry:

Thanks for the advice. flowerforyou

Only YOU can decide on what to do. If you have talked this out and no one is really listening and it does not seem to have an effect on them...it is not hopeless. Maybe just walk away for awhile and see what happens. It might make a world of difference!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 07:23 AM

I thought it was going to be about Oktoberfest, bratwurst
and all that.

Looks like I was wrong.ohwell laugh

LOL well you were thinking a long those lines!
It is about that time so you had your mind in the right place.
I of course will not say what I was thinking when I clicked it!!
I plead the 5th!!:smile:

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 06:50 AM

I once used to purge, whenever I broke up with someone. The hurt of feeling heartbroken made me feel slightly angry, so I had this secret urge to make myself feel sick, to take my mind off the hurt. Because when you're physically unwell, you forget anything that may affect you mentally, as long as you're in enough pain, or feel quite pukey. I couldn't find a good enough reason to convince me to stop, until one morning, I got one of the harshest stomach pains I've never felt before. This pain was quite bad. I thought my binge eating was the cause. My dr warned me that if I don't stop, I coukd end up damaging my colon/bowel. He told me why there's a reason we get full, and should stop when we feel full. It was obviously pretty serious, so I knew it was bad. I had to snap out of it. I discovered comedy, and that's a much better healer, and probably a HEALTHIER one, too :)

Purging will also ruin your teeth. I am happy that you found a much healthier way to snap out of a heartbreak. Trust me, you do not want to go through any colon problems..I had colon cancer and that was one of the worse surgeries I have ever had to go through!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 06:20 AM

Plenty of times.
With bad relationships, dead end jobs, my own self defeating attitudes.

Sometimes, the only way to win is to surrender.

Surrender the path and take another.

Never give up there, Darlin'! You don't come across as a quitter.flowerforyou :thumbsup:

SURRENDER THE PATH AND TAKE ANOTHER...I LOVE IT!!! THANKS YOU MADE MY DAY!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 06:18 AM
WOW good topic. I will say this, I met someone 9000 miles away from me in New Zealand and he came here and I went there. We talked for over a year before meeting but when we met, we both knew it was right. When I left New Zealand, I had a ring on my finger to marry my Kiwi Man.
I guess when you know enough is enough is...when it hurts both people. Love should never hurt and being that far apart and in different countries, it was impossible to be together. This just actually happened right after the 911 attacks, so that made things even harder.
He was so confused and so hurt that we couldn't be together..he told his Mum not to write me anymore. We kept in contact for years, but then she said he asked her to stop because his heart was breaking. I told her that I understood and would always think of her and pray for her. It was just a sad situation all the way around.
I actually had a chance to move there for my nursing and the rewards of moving there were wonderful. I didn't do it because I was afraid of running into him and maybe he had married. New Zealand is a beautiful country and I would have loved to move there and did my nursing BUT I would have risked seeing him.
I think enough is enough when you know people are getting hurt from a love that just can not happen!!! Do I regret going to New Zealand..NO but I do regret that I didn't think things out before I went and he came here! brokenheart
BUT ALL HEARTS MEND AND WE MOVE ON!!! :heart:

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 06:04 AM

i propose every time a woman send me boob pics

which end up being awkward indifferent

You and your boob pics! Instead of proposing to them why not just keep the pics??? It would be cheaper to get rid of the pics then the woman!!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 06:00 AM

laugh laugh laugh

Honestly if men do out number the ladies by that much, why is it that I always get the ones that like to scam you?? I get all these emails but what they are looking for is money not love!! So see men can complain about that but women can complain about all these men that are scammers!!!

I had that too.

Got a life story off someone in here once, that was claiming to be American, had met an 'Africans mans' and moved over to Nigeria, and was scammed out of all her money. Both parents were dead, she kept writing she had a 'beautiful soul' and when i asked if she was definatley where she said she was from, 'she' messaged back to say - 'yes, im Americans' - yeah ok, and im Borat laugh laugh

Yep you can usually tell by their language if you watch it very closely. But they try to convince you that they love you and you are the most perfect person they have seen. BLAH!!!
You already know they are full of crap and they just keep digging a hold deeper and deeper!!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 05:55 AM

If you're looking for more local, maybe you better go for a UK dating site?
Or change your liking :angel: But I don't recommend that. Would be a loss to women, :laughing:

laugh laugh laugh

im good though, im here for the chat realy. There is nothing to do during the day when everyone is working and im off. I was just wondering, because the women on this site must get bombarded to bits!

Mingle2 it is!

laugh laugh

We do get bombarded but it is not with good things!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 05:54 AM

laugh laugh laugh

Honestly if men do out number the ladies by that much, why is it that I always get the ones that like to scam you?? I get all these emails but what they are looking for is money not love!! So see men can complain about that but women can complain about all these men that are scammers!!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 05:43 AM
The sad thing is you are right...the generations coming up now do not have the same type of morals and values that my generation has. It is scary to think what my children are going to get into. I have showed them the right way to go and lead a good life BUT what to do IF they fall for a woman with morals and standards that do not match ours. I guess it is their choice but IF MAMA IS NOT HAPPY, NO ONE IS HAPPY!!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 05:31 AM
IT IS ONLY BAD WHEN YOU WANT IT TO BE!!!
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY...I AM A GOOD GIRL BUT WHEN I AM BAD, I AM EVEN BETTER!! blushing
ENJOY IT!!!

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 05:28 AM
If someone asked me to marry them without actually meeting me, I would think the word desperation would come to mind. I actually would like to get married some day BUT as a rule...I have to meet that person. indifferent

unsure's photo
Fri 09/06/13 05:20 AM

How come no one has ever held a festival celebrating my sausage?

Maybe you never let them!!!! :tongue:

unsure's photo
Wed 09/04/13 11:11 PM
1. Spending time with my family! Esp when my Dad was still here.
2. Having a girls day and catching up with each other.
3. Getting caught up in my writing and before I know it, I have a heck of a good short story.
4. Taking a drive with the radio on and just doing a road trip.
5. Going out shopping and bumping into the same man 4 or 5 times and wondering if he noticed me. Oh wait, yep he stops to talk to me!
Damn it, that makes me smile!!!!

unsure's photo
Wed 09/04/13 04:29 AM

Kuding leaf is a natural leaf that helps to cleanses sugar from the body in a matter of 4 to 5 days of chewing,so highly recomment for diabete people.it detoxify whereby help to burn down weight and trims Tommy fat,takes of cholesterol and blood fat,waist pain,arthritis,it lowers high blood pressure.

This sounds good, for anyone wanting to cleanse their body and get a boost of weight loss. Does it really work, and where do you buy it?

Actually I do not know if this works but I was looking it up and you can buy it at Amazon.com
If you do try it, good luck they say it taste terrible. But please let us know if it does work!!!

unsure's photo
Wed 09/04/13 04:15 AM

In ten years you will look back and laugh.

Isn't it funny though as we look back over those long lost loves that we went through how we thought our lives were over! The sad part is young kids really do think their lives are over and then end up doing tragic things that can not be undone. If only we could talk to them or they would reach out for help.
***Prayers for a friend who did the unthinkable when he took his life because his fiance left him and took their child. GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!***

unsure's photo
Wed 09/04/13 04:11 AM

Most of us live in a society that offers wide-ranging food choices – from healthy and naturally grown to pure junk food. We each make our choices from what is available. A healthy diet IS possible for almost all of us – IF we care.

Sorry, but this reveals you don't know much about food, depletion of arable land, GM, chemical fertilizers and pesticides and their effect on our food.
I.e. greens that should have lots of magnesium, barely have magnesium at all anymore, meaning most ppl lack this mineral, which is rather important in the human body. Just naming one.
Fruit that never seen any sun, got ripened artificially, full of vitamin C (yeah right!).
Accumulation of toxic stuff in our bodies (from air and water pollution, additives and chemicals in our food) and so on and so forth, and you're trying to tell us that bodies still function as they're supposed to and food is still healthy and nutritious? Get real, get informed.

Health mafia and Big Pharma benefit greatly from people getting fat, unhealthy, becoming diabetic, having high cholesterol etc.
Guess you never heard of the Codex Alimentarius?

The green beans we get in our supermarkets have been grown in Egypt. Egypt? Why??? Because it's cheaper. (Money is the keyword, not our health!) And probs they're allowed to use pesticides over there that aren't allowed over here. But hey, healthy greens are available to us!

You sound like a physician, who are supposed to know how our bodies work, think they know how our bodies work, but when it comes to the more delicate things, they know amazingly little to nothing. Their knowledge doesn't go beyond their medical study and/or what Big Pharma feeds them. But there is much more to our bodies than that ...

I digress from OP, sorry, but it p*sses me off when ppl pretend nothing is going on when it comes to our food, our health, our planet.
The picture you're painting is the ideal scenario, which unfortunately isn't to be found on this planet anymore.
There's a happy few (health mafia / Big Pharma) who want us to be unhealthy, obese, diabetic etc. because it makes them filthy stinking rich.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awesome insight Crystal! 100% correct on the decline in the nutritional value of our foods now.

We should also consider socioeconomic factors in this too. It's friggen expensive to eat healthy! I bet we would see a high correlation between poverty and obesity. Those with little money can't afford to buy high quality food. Try to buy organic meats, fruits and veggies on a meager grocery budget. You can buy Twinkies and soda with food stamps, but not vitamins even though you ingest them too. What kind of sense does that make? noway

You're also correct in that there are no profits for the healthcare industry, to include Big Pharma, if we're all healthy. I believe in my heart that they know how to cure cancer (and probably lots of other diseases!) but that wouldn't be economically beneficial for them, they make so much more off continuing care. Sad but true. :cry:

There are so many factors that come into play when trying to explain the epidemic of obesity that has swept our nation. The OP's simplistic observation that fat people are fat because they overeat consistently and take in more calories than they burn is not only insensitive but ignorant in my opinion.

I HAD TO COME BACK DIDN'T I!!! I totally agree with you misswright, very insensitive and the OP needs to get the facts!!!

unsure's photo
Wed 09/04/13 04:06 AM

Fifty Shades of Gray!

I was thinking to myself, is anyone going to admit that they are reading this? I actually went and bought all 3 books and started reading the first one. All I can say so far is WOW!!!
What do you think of it so far and do you find it hard (LOL sorry) to put down? I am always telling my friends that I am going to put a note on my window...please sneak in after dark and don't talk unless I TELL YOU TO!!!

unsure's photo
Wed 09/04/13 03:53 AM

Walking Tall Full Movie (1973)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epIr2nQhSxc

:wink:

I loved that movie..I think I rented that darn thing 10 times!!!
Thanks KIK

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25