Community > Posts By > unsure

unsure's photo
Thu 09/12/13 10:23 PM
Honestly..NO your profile makes you sound very shallow.
I think you need to go in and re-write it.
Put what you want but do it in a different way?
We all like what we like...but you need to word it in a different way.
Plus under what you do...instead of unemployed put, will tell you later. Being unemployed is no ones business and I bet no one is going to want to date you because of that.
Sorry just a few suggestions.
Welcome to Mingle and Good luck!

unsure's photo
Thu 09/12/13 04:00 AM
I think that sometimes we look with out even thinking about it? It is not like we see a guy and think OMG let me check out his package, I think our eyes just automatically go there. Just like mens eyes go straight to check out the chest.
I do know that when I am talking to a guy and he is sitting there looking at the chest..I want to say, UP HERE, LOOK AT MY EYES.

unsure's photo
Wed 09/11/13 02:20 AM
WHOA!!! drool
VERY INTERESTING READ!!!!

unsure's photo
Wed 09/11/13 02:12 AM

I used to think so
But not so sure any more...
whoa

whoa I can not believe you said that!

unsure's photo
Tue 09/10/13 12:20 PM
Why do you feel the need to have to have a man? Enjoy your children being young and enjoy your time with them..it goes so fast. I don't understand why all of these women bringing men around their children before they know it is going to work out.
You can date without involving your children. What do you think grandma's are for? If you want a date night, have granny keep the baby. You do not know who you can trust to bring around your children esp. when they are young.
I have a neighbor that has a new man in her life every 3 months..she brings him in her house every time. She has 2 young kids and those kids have to be confused. I think OMG you will be sorry one day. Now she lets people come there and drink and do drugs..she does not need her kids, this generation is something else.
STOP THINKING OF YOURSELF AND PUT YOUR KIDS FIRST!!!

unsure's photo
Mon 09/09/13 10:13 PM
I don't mind being with someone who drinks once in awhile but do they have to drink every single time we go out? I do get annoyed if we go out for dinner and they have to have drinks and then they think they are driving.
I refuse to ride with someone that has been drinking..my cousin was killed by a drunk driver so I do not believe in drinking and driving. grumble

unsure's photo
Mon 09/09/13 10:01 PM

I just appreciate what I got.

I may not be wealthy....But, I got the good stuff that no amount of money can buy.

I got the love of my beautiful woman.
I got a great family who loves me.
I got a dog who is always thrilled to see me.
I got good friends.
I walk on the beach every morning.

My life is better than I deserve.

I am very grateful.

VERY NICE POST KRUPA...YOU BOTH SEEM VERY HAPPY

unsure's photo
Mon 09/09/13 06:23 PM

Actually i like Spanish women but I find that the ladies who live around me seem to only want Spanish guys...

biggrin

I have noticed that most spanish women are with spanish men BUT the spanish men love their white women. I think the spanish men love all their women laugh laugh laugh

unsure's photo
Mon 09/09/13 05:16 AM

I would look him in the eye and say
Thank you for loving me....bigsmile
drinker drinker drinker

OMG DO NOT SAY THAT!!
I actually said that and it was not a good thing!

unsure's photo
Mon 09/09/13 04:40 AM
I don't think marriage is outdated. I just think people need to get their morals right. Once you are married you have to get a mindset that you are no longer free to get out and do what you want. If you can not stick with one person then, don't get married.
I don't think it will ever come to the point to where all the women will be running around naked. I don't think I could really ever pursue a man. I have yet to make the first move on someone so why would I start now?
Marriage can be good IF you are with the right person and you both agree to the same thing. Everyone acts like being married is a bad thing..its not if you are IN love with that person.
UGGG I am frustrated so I am out of here!

unsure's photo
Sun 09/08/13 06:45 AM
I have had to google a lot of different places. I am like whoa, never heard of that one.

unsure's photo
Sun 09/08/13 06:18 AM
I guess you just have to take this place with a grain of salt. I think a lot of people don't take things seriously? One day they are begging you to talk to them and then the next day they act like OMG YOU ARE TAKING UP MY TIME.

unsure's photo
Sun 09/08/13 05:05 AM
Dating is when you are spending time with someone trying to get to know them and trying to figure out if you can accept them.
Being in a relationship is when you know someone and you have decided that life can be comfortable and you can accept everything about them. Its about being with the other person and not wanting to be with anyone else...you are committed to someone.

unsure's photo
Sat 09/07/13 10:55 PM
It is a way to express themselves..my son was into piercings. Is he a freak show...hmmm, no I actually think he is a fine young man that any young lady would be lucky to have BUT to late, he is taken!! SO MY FREAK SHOW OF A SON THAT DOES NO DRUGS, WENT TO COLLEGE FOR COMPUTERS HAS PIERCINGS...OMG WHAT A HORRIBLE MOTHER I AM!!
I would rather have my son express himself through piercings instead of going and shooting up a bunch of people. It is a form of art, just like tat's are to some people.
I SAY IF YOU LIKE IT..DO IT AND WHO CARES WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS!!

unsure's photo
Sat 09/07/13 10:34 PM
I am sure that you have heard the saying that love should never have to hurt. I am sure that you are IN love with him BUT if he is abusing you, that is NOT love. If this man is in love with you, he is suppose to be your protector. The sad thing is he is the one that you need protected from.
I would walk away from the situation because it can become deadly. In the end IF you would stay with him, you would end up hating him and maybe someone could get really hurt.
I believe that when women stay with someone that abuses them, they don't feel like they deserve to be loved. I actually wrote a paper on this in Psychology. You have to understand that it will be hard for you to realize that walking away is the best thing for you, but this is one relationship that should never continue!!
I wish you the strength to stay away from this man and realize that you do deserve more. If you find someone that truly loves you, it will be amazing and he will worship you NOT abuse you!!! It never hurts to seek counseling to try to figure out why you want to stay with someone like this!
Good luck and God Bless flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sat 09/07/13 06:04 PM
CHRISTIAN GREY blushing

HEY WE ALL CAN DREAM!!!

unsure's photo
Sat 09/07/13 04:46 PM
I think it just depends on the guy. If the man likes it, then he should do what ever he likes. I don't think a man is going to get rid of his hair just because someone doesn't like it?
That would be like someone telling us women that they only like blondes so we have tO color our hair blonde. DO YOU REALLY THINK WE WOULD?? NOT!!

unsure's photo
Sat 09/07/13 01:37 PM
When I check out this mans profile, I swear this guy is going to be under 18...WRONG!
All your post are very confusing to me..care to explain yourself? You are a grown man..EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW DAMN IT!!!

unsure's photo
Sat 09/07/13 01:35 PM
HMM ok Stud, are you a Dom want to be or what? The other day you wanted to be a player but you were to shy. Now all the women want you to sweet talk them into submission. I really don't think that is how the Lifestyle works but it is your story and I am sure you are going to stick to it!!
Maybe I should work my Dominate ways on you and see if you will cry?
laugh laugh laugh

unsure's photo
Sat 09/07/13 08:00 AM
Here is the problem..some times you get lots of emails every day. You don't like to be rude but who can really email everyone back? Plus why would we mail 18 year old boys back who says that want to have a relationship with us? I know I don't like being rude but yesterday I told an 18 year old that I was old enough to be his mom. He said I like older women, and he kept emailing me...so that is what happens when you try to be nice.
Some times you just have to say NOPE and just keep going!!!

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25