Community > Posts By > unsure

unsure's photo
Thu 01/23/14 06:59 PM
When I lived in Illinois, we use to go to Terre Haute every weekend, loved it there!!!
Now I live up by South Bend, Indiana

unsure's photo
Thu 01/23/14 06:34 PM
I think you just get lucky and meet the right person at the right time of your life. I think if you both are on the same page and are ready for the same thing..it can happen.
I think we all have soul mates but I think we have more then one. All I can say is if you have that feeling, you have to go with it.
Plus you said that mothers always think of their children...hmm I think that is human nature. Guess what, our kids do grow up and then we can go about life and move forward.

unsure's photo
Sun 01/19/14 11:48 PM

its on fortunate that women usually 8 faster than men but aside from that I looked at a number of photos and I swear that lease 50 percent of the women have lied about their age as far as 10 to 20 years

Why do you think women would lie about their age? I just think this might be your opinion, age is just a number so why lie about it?
I know I have seen many men and they have put an age down and I thought no way..you are much older then that. Hey some people age well and some don't.
Plus you think that women want your money? Have you had women asking you for money? If so you are suppose to turn them in so the mods can take care of that. Not all women are here to trick men though...you have only been here for a short while so I guess you will find out that there really are some nice people on here.

unsure's photo
Sun 01/19/14 10:14 PM
OMG YES I WILL MARRY YOU....how dumb is that?

unsure's photo
Sun 01/19/14 02:36 AM
I am a single mom also. If a man can not accept your children, then why would you want them? You child is an innocent person who got thrown into this mess. So if someone does not like kids..you do not need them!
One thing you need to learn quick is do not take any man around your children until you know it is going to work out between you two. You do not want your children to see you with a bunch of different men.
My boys are not 25 and 19, I still do not bring anyone around them unless I know that we really like each other and I think the relationship is going somewhere. I want my boys to respect me and never be able to say that I had a bunch of men in and out of the home.
Also you have to make sure that you are over your ex 100%. You can not compare a new boyfriend to the ex, its not fair to the new boyfriend. Plus you do not want to bring old baggage into a new relationship.
You can tell the guy you are dating that you have children and if they have a problem with that...you do not want them any way.
Good Luck

unsure's photo
Sun 01/19/14 02:20 AM

For me..I don't agree with a lot of things. I will not judge what other people do, its their life and they do not have to answer to me. I am lucky to keep my own life in order PLUS I don't want other people to try to tell me how to live my life.
I know in the end, we all have to answer to one person. That one person is not on this site. I say live a good healthy life the way each of us want to, let everyone else live the life they want to.
Life is good flowerforyou

In most things I do agree that the live and let live theory of society makes sense. But in incestuous relationships where one person exercises control and domination over another and forces a sexualized abusive relationship on a family member that they can not escape then I think society has a responsibility to step up and say no this is not right and give the victim power to stop the abuse. Weather that is safe alternative place to live or removing the perpretraitor from the position of power over the family. I don't think any member in a family should have to be a victim to this kind of abuse.

I totally agree IF both partners are not consenting to this!

unsure's photo
Sun 01/19/14 02:13 AM
I really do not have a feeling one way or another. I think maybe I said something in the forums that they liked or thought was interesting.
I check out profiles and I do not say anything to them. I do not think it is rude to check out a profile and not leave a message. It just means that I wanted to see where they were from and see what they like or dislike.
If it hurts your feelings that people do not drop you a line after they look at your profile...you are in deep trouble.

unsure's photo
Sun 01/19/14 02:08 AM
I think a lot of times people have different visions of what marriage is suppose to be. I think a lot of times people think everything will be perfect and once they get married...it is everything but perfect.
Sometimes the person you marry change into a complete different person and that leaves you wondering what you ever liked about that person.
It is hard enough to make a marriage work when you are truly in love with someone and then when your partner does not show the true person, it is impossible for a marriage to last.

unsure's photo
Sun 01/19/14 02:01 AM
For me..I don't agree with a lot of things. I will not judge what other people do, its their life and they do not have to answer to me. I am lucky to keep my own life in order PLUS I don't want other people to try to tell me how to live my life.
I know in the end, we all have to answer to one person. That one person is not on this site. I say live a good healthy life the way each of us want to, let everyone else live the life they want to.
Life is good flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sun 01/12/14 07:58 PM
Maybe she is shy and once you have met a few more times she will be able to look at you. I know I am shy and I usually find it hard to look at someone right away.
Give it time...but if she continues looking away, just ask her why she never looks at you when she talks to you. Maybe that will break the ice a little bit too.
Good luck.

unsure's photo
Sun 01/05/14 11:08 PM
Very Nice flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sun 01/05/14 10:48 AM
That is terrible. Once men know who she is and what she is all about, she won't be able to get a date!!! It is women like this that makes it hard on all the nice women out there!!! frustrated

unsure's photo
Wed 01/01/14 08:56 PM
I traveled 9000 miles to New Zealand for love. I would never do THAT again.

unsure's photo
Mon 12/30/13 02:03 AM
I have always had to have c-sections, I am not built right to have babies naturally. Everyone says that is the easy way out BUT I think they forget how much we have to go through after the birth.
The bad thing about c-sections is that you are out of it and could care less about anything except sleeping.
All I can say to you is make sure that you have things out of the way that you want to do....like traveling and pampering yourself. After you have that baby, you don't really count...your baby will be number one!!!
Good Luck

unsure's photo
Mon 12/30/13 01:48 AM
Actually I think if both agree that they know nothing can go beyond the friendship zone, I think it is great. I am friends with my boy's father and we actually had Christmas Eve together. (gasp) We get together on lots of holidays and always have a good time with the boys.
I also think if either one of us had a partner, we would still have get togethers and always include each of the partners. We make better friends then a couple.
Besides IF you can do it for the children, why not!!!

Also he was very sick about 2 weeks ago and called me around 3:30 in the morning. He ended up dropping the phone and blacking out. I had to call 911 and I met them at the hospital. It is a good thing he called or it might not have turned out so good. flowerforyou It is nice to know that if either of us need help, we can count on each other.

unsure's photo
Mon 12/30/13 01:37 AM
I would just tell them that you would rather talk on here until you get to know them better. Usually IF they are a scammer, they will drop you pretty quick. I have noticed that sometimes there really are true people that want to talk off of the site but you really do have to be careful.
There are a lot of people on here that just want your money and they will waste your time. Usually you will get a feeling that something is not right, so just go with your feeling. I would actually make them talk to you on here before giving out any private information!!
Good Luck and Welcome to Mingle!!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sat 12/28/13 02:54 AM

I would like to change some things about my appearance, but the bottom line is I want someone to want me for who I am not what I look like.

You don't need to change...you are easy on the eyes!!

unsure's photo
Thu 12/26/13 10:05 PM
I had plenty of left overs also..but everyone loves my meatballs so they are almost gone!! I don't make them often and when I do, they are always gone before you know it!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Thu 12/26/13 09:48 PM
I am trying to working on being nicer to people. I can not allow what is going on in my life effect how I treat others.
I won't be a big push over but I am going to stop and think before I post anything. So I I have been rude to you, I truly am sorry and I am working on ME. flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Thu 12/26/13 09:41 PM

Bigger boobs...skinnier...younger..:tongue:

Oh....I guess that's three things...you said one..hahaha

Do you really think the outside makes a person? You my friend, have a great personality. I do not know what you look like but those things are not going to change you.
I think some times we all want to be younger. You know what they say, we are as old as we feel. JUST KEEP BEING YOU...YOU ARE UNIQUE AND THAT IS PERFECT!!flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25