Community > Posts By > unsure

unsure's photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:57 AM
I picked the user name Unsure because I didn't really know if I should join a dating site or not. I was Unsure if I wanted to date again or not...so that is why I picked my name. bigsmile

unsure's photo
Tue 11/19/13 12:39 AM

It reminded me of Vegimite (sp) that I ate when I went to New Zealand, it looks like it....so I am afraid to try it.
Unsure, my half sister stays in Sydney and I tried Vegimite when I was there. Just the same as our Marmite, here in the UK. Nutella is a hazelnut chocolate spread, not a yeast extract spread? Sweet and savoury, 2 different things?

Thanks larsson, I just know that I hate Vegimite!! It was like a greasy spread and tasted yukko!!!

It's kind of like peanut butter (a thicker consistancy though). As for the flavor: think of it as a sweet chocolate spread with a hint of hazelnut. So, if you ever had a chocolate bar with hazelnuts in it and you liked it... and you like the consistancy and ease of spreading peanut butter. You'd love Nutella bigsmile

Thanks jemare...I will have to try some!!! I like chocolate only when I get a migraine!!

unsure's photo
Tue 11/19/13 12:23 AM

it depends on what your meaning of "deprived" is if you mean they stopped all together then to me they are now really just a friend, if you boil it down the difference between friends and intimate partners is sex. If they stopped then they are now just a friend, if wwasn't married to them I would tell them such and also tell them I want a lover and not just a friend, if they didn't want to be that then iI would let them know I was going to look elsewhere, if I was married I would explain the same thing

If you were married, you would actually tell your wife that you were going to get it somewhere else? I think what you should do is talk about it and find out what is going on, maybe something is going on with her.
As women get older, I think our sex drive changes. When we go through menopause our whole body changes. Things do change with age but you can not talk to a man about it and make them understand. If it is menopause and you don't stick by your wife...then that is bad.
I just think a lot of people don't talk any more. Communication in a relationship is the most important thing. If you can not talk to your mate, you have problems.
Women are so easy to figure out...JUST LISTEN TO THEM!!

unsure's photo
Tue 11/19/13 12:04 AM
Welcome to Mingle. I do think you need to finish your profile, instead of no answers, fill it in. Then you need to write something about yourself and then write what you are looking for in a woman.
Good Luck

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 11:47 PM

Unsure, you're not the only one. I haven't had sex in years and years....it's not a big deal...and I think most people who brag about how much they do it aren't really doing anything...laugh

Thank you paintecards, it is good to know that I am not strange and I am not the only one that has respect for myself all of these years. Life does go on with out a sexual relationship!!! SHOCKER EH???

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 11:39 PM
Wow I guess I am the only one going with out sex? Or are we talking about when we were married? If we are talking about being single and having sex..then maybe I need to change my ways? I abstain from sex and I have for over 4 years now. OH THE GASPS I CAN HEAR THEM NOW!! laugh
When I was married or in a deep relationship, it seemed like OMG is there anything in life as good as sex? We were one of those couples that just looked at each other and could not keep our hands off of each other.
As for now..I have not found the person to even think about any kind of relationship. I am not the kind of person just to have a sexual relationship with just anyone. I am a strange or what???

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 08:01 PM
I WOKE UP!!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 07:59 PM
It is possible to become very good friends with people on here. But I am not really one for LDR, I had one and it was 9000 miles apart. I would never do that again, oceans away. It is just to hard on the heart.
He came to the states and I went to New Zealand..great vacation and I came home with an engagement ring. 9000 miles apart plays with the head though, he could not handle it. He thought I was dating other people and I was being faithful. I don't play games so we ended it.
I will be friends with people on here but if they do not live in my area, I don't plan on dating them.
Good Luck

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 07:52 PM
His wife is now doubting if he really had to shoot Trayvon or not. She said that the first time he pointed the gun at her. Makes you wonder, doesn't it. I always did say he was guilty!!!

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 07:45 PM
IT MADE ME THINK OF SOMETHING AND ALL I CAN SAY IS
DAMN I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT WAS BUT WOW!!!!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 07:37 PM
Why does your girlfriend have to be cute and beautiful? You need to change your heading...then fill in your profile about you. What are you like and what do you want in a woman besides looks? Looks fades...I wish men would understand that!!!

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 07:15 PM

LOL I would never miss someone with my gun my dear, I have a laser beam...so when I say I miss someone...I actually miss them! I don't know if I should turn you over my knee or put you in the corner!! bigsmile

You will have to catch me first. bigsmile

I didn't think you could run that fast?

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 07:12 PM
Join the forums, this is how people really get to know you! Usually if you just email people and they have not seen you around..they don't answer you. They think..do I know this person?
On your profile, finish filling it out. Tell what you want in a woman and fill in all the questions. When you don't fill in your Status we think you are married and just don't want to admit it.
Jump in the forums and get to know all the real people because we are here!!!

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 07:06 PM

Note to self.
Do not date unsure as offence could be fatal.

LOL NO just be faithful if you date unsure!!!! Then I won't shoot you :tongue:

As if any man would be allowed to date unsure. laugh

What do you mean by that?? I do date you know IF I find the right one for me!!!

Oh yeah? Who could be more right than a Melmacian? bigsmile

AN UNSURE WOMAN WITH A GUN bigsmile

So, when you say that you miss someone, does that mean that your gun sight needs to be adjusted?

LOL I would never miss someone with my gun my dear, I have a laser beam...so when I say I miss someone...I actually miss them! I don't know if I should turn you over my knee or put you in the corner!! bigsmile

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:55 PM

Note to self.

Wouldn't happen to be a .57 Magnum like mine would it? :wink:

Actually I have a 380 Smith & Wesson Bodyguard

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:43 PM

Note to self.

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:37 PM

Note to self.

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:36 PM

Different cultures look at things different ways. For someone to stay in a abusive or loveless relationship is wrong for any culture, sometimes things go wrong and people change. I admire women who take the extra stress and financial risks to protect her family.
Side note to Greek Adonis, I think dating unsure would be well worth the risk.

I think Chuck has won my heart for sticking up for me!!!!

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:30 PM

Note to self.

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:22 PM
Not all women want bad boys. I have grown up and I know what all that bad boy brings you, nothing but problems. I want a good man with a good heart that I would be proud to bring home to meet my adult children and my Mom. When I was young and was into the bad boy thing, I knew better to bring him home to meet my Mom and Dad because they would be kicking some butt.
I want a good man who doesn't have anything to prove to anyone but me. I want someone who is loyal and honest and wants a good woman. Someone who does not go and sit in a bar and drinks all the time, that is just not my style.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25