Community > Posts By > unsure

unsure's photo
Mon 12/09/13 05:54 PM
I use to have someone call me Babe all the time. I thought hmm does he even know my name or is it just a habit? I don't like it actually, I do have a name and I want to be called by my name. Now IF we are together for a long time and we have private little names for each other, that is different. BUT when they start off by calling me hon or sweetie..no thanks!!

unsure's photo
Mon 12/09/13 05:51 PM
My question is this...are you sure you are over this lady that you just got out of this relationship with? You said that she was kind of mean to you the last 6 months...you actually have to make yourself happy before you can be with someone else.
There is no forever unhappy UNLESS you want it to be that way. Get out of your house and do something and find you a nice lady. There are lots of single women out there.
Maybe you should go for an older lady :wink:

unsure's photo
Mon 12/09/13 05:37 PM
I think you can..I actually talked to someone for a year and then came the phone calls. We never exchanged photo's so we just went by what each other had in their hearts.
Then he flew here and it was everything and more that I expected. My family and friends loved him and I knew that he was the one for me. I then flew to New Zealand and it was great..beautiful country. I actually came home with a ring on my finger.
BUT when you are 9000 miles apart, it just can't work. No one has that kind of money to keep flying back and forth. Plus I couldn't move and he decided he didn't like the states as much as New Zealand.
So one thing I know...I will NEVER fall for someone who is an ocean away. It was a good lesson though. An amazing vacation and I got a stamp in my passport!!:smile:

unsure's photo
Sun 12/08/13 02:46 AM
Sending my thoughts and prayers out to you and your family.

That happened to us on Nov. 7th...my sister called me and told me that her husband passed away from a heart attack. He was 51, she is now a widow at the early age of 46. Life is short so do not take for granted that people you love will be here forever because tomorrow is never promised!! brokenheart

unsure's photo
Sun 12/08/13 02:42 AM
I have found that some people just like to argue. You just have to really watch those people and when you see them post, ignore them. I try to stay away from the drama because I am not here to get sucked into anything. Some people get off on being rude and thinking they know it all. I usually just walk away and shake my head...oh yes and say things to myself that I can't repeat!! bigsmile

unsure's photo
Sat 12/07/13 12:15 AM
Hello all...close to South Bend here!!!
Is everyone getting hit by snow???

unsure's photo
Sat 12/07/13 12:08 AM
Are you looking for a dominant woman and you would like her to switch roles once in awhile? I kind of got that from your name?? If not...forget I said anything!! BAHAHA blushing

unsure's photo
Sat 12/07/13 12:03 AM
I actually have a tattoo BUT it is somewhere that no one can see. I am not a big fan of tattoos myself..but to each their own.
I have always told my boys..IF you get a tattoo, get it where you can cover it. Employers notice these first thing and they are not attractive. IF you have a professional job, you better be able to hide it.
Now Adam Levine...he is sexy no matter if you can see all those tattoo's or not. :heart:

unsure's photo
Fri 12/06/13 11:54 PM
When you say that you are doing some of the work on your own time at home..does that mean that you are actually working with out pay?
Plus you mentioned that you are suppose to work around 30 hours but end up working more..are you on salary?
I think what you need to do is make a list of the Pro's and Con's. Write down what you like and what you don't like about the job. See how it weighs out.
Before you jump into taking the job, I think you need to sit down and really think about it. If you are going back to school and your job is getting in the way...your education is number 1. They should work with you around your college classes.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

unsure's photo
Fri 12/06/13 11:41 PM
I honestly try to answer every email I get UNLESS they say something rude and then I do not bother. If I am not interested, I still answer the emails and just tell them welcome to Mingle and I hope you find what you are looking for.
I think you just need to realize that not everyone is going to answer your emails. A lot of people do not get on here every day to check their emails plus some times people just do not answer because they are not interested.
I think you should just read their emails and start out very simple. Even if it is just to say something like: HI, I READ YOUR PROFILE AND IT SEEMS VERY INTERESTING. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU. Something simple like that, if they answer back, great...if not, no big deal.
Good Luck in your search!!!

unsure's photo
Fri 12/06/13 11:34 PM

I just sent this one, what do yall think?

Hi I'm Dave cute dog, he looks like he's still a puppy. What kind is he? I see you like bikes do you mean motorcycles? I ride an 83 FXRT Harley. I'm born and raised in Mt. P lets talk
Dave

pfff read Lost' suggestions. And use punctuation and full sentences.
Now I'm real tired at the mo, but I thought you were talking about yourself "Hi, I'm Dave cute dog"
WTF?
I would have binned it str8 away
The whole message sounds very erratic. You are a cute dog, you were born and raised near a mountain (who cares?), you ride a Harley.
Sorry to be so not-nice, but bluddy ell.

I think he is asking for suggestions NOT the "older member's" to put him down. I actually thought we responded to questions like this to help the new members?

unsure's photo
Mon 12/02/13 11:34 PM
I am just sitting here hoping my friend had a good night at work.
flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Mon 12/02/13 05:59 AM
It is not a turn off to see a man with his child, it is his choice to put his picture up with his child...just means he is proud to have that child in his life.
I do think that women have to be more careful esp when they have little kids...there are a lot of sick people out there. I won't put my kids pics up by choice. Even though they are adults, it is my choice that you do NOT have access to what my family is all about.
I think it is each person's decision...DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF!!
One thing I can not stand is when someone has little kids and post their phone numbers....HELLO YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR KIDS AT RISK. USE YOUR HEAD PEOPLE...YOUR NUMBER CAN BE USED TO FIND YOUR ADDRESS!! THAT IS STUPIDITY!!

unsure's photo
Sat 11/30/13 02:58 AM
Sounds like you are offering your services...wonder how many women will jump on this one???

unsure's photo
Sat 11/30/13 02:56 AM
There are a lot of people that have met here and fell in love. It does take time though. I think you need to get over your girlfriend first so you do not start a new relationship with any kind of baggage.
If you have any feelings for someone else, you have to be free of those feelings first or you will hurt the other person. It would not be fair to you or the other person. Take some time you do not need to rush, you are still young...have fun. What is the big hurry to be tied down to one person???

unsure's photo
Fri 11/29/13 03:56 PM
You also have to take in consideration that some people do not get on here all the time. There have been times when I skip 3-4 days. I go through phases where I check this thing all the time and then there's times when I have things going on and I think I will have time later and I don't take the time to check it out.
If someone doesn't answer your email just move on. If they don't want to answer you the first time, then they won't answer you the second time. Don't waste your time.
I do get tired of people sending me IM's asking me if I am into sexting. WTH? I am not a teenager people...get a life!!!

unsure's photo
Fri 11/29/13 03:44 PM
I must say that I did read Fifty Shades of Grey..I have read 2 out of the 3 books and I actually told my Mom to read them. I truly think that every man should read these books and maybe there would not be so many divorces...but that is just my opinion.
I guess its different strokes for different folks!! I think they are great books and NO I did not get used copies, I bought new books!! bigsmile

unsure's photo
Fri 11/29/13 02:59 AM
IF you can, always pay cash. I did that but the minute I drove it off the lot, I lost a lot of money. I don't plan on trading it in, so at least I know what I have because when I bought it, it had 12 miles on it.
Just watch out for those unwanted warranties they try to get you to buy without you even realizing what you are doing. They are very sneaky and they try to squeeze every penny out of you.
I took a man with me so they would not think...OH WOW A STUPID WOMAN THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT CARS!! So always think about taking a male friend with you and have them to speak up and try to get the lowest price you can get!!

unsure's photo
Wed 11/27/13 07:27 PM
May you all have a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving. Always be thankful for the things and the loved ones you have in your life, they can be gone in a blink of an eye.
Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Tue 11/26/13 10:10 PM
You really don't say much about the situation but I will say give it time? Make sure you are over the other person before you drag someone else into your life or you will end up hurting someone.
I can't really say much more except never take baggage into a new relationship!!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25