Community > Posts By > unsure

unsure's photo
Sat 10/26/13 03:11 PM
I think you need to put what you are looking for in a lady.
I will say one thing, when I first seen your pictures I thought, wow he is good eye candy but women are going to be afraid to approach him because he is to handsome!
I mean,God made good looking men and then God made men that are way to good looking...that would be you!
Welcome to Mingle and I hope you find what you are looking for!!!

unsure's photo
Sat 10/26/13 03:03 PM
Not all serious illnesses lead to death, they just need a little help. I have to say that I am shocked that people are so shallow with this subject. i thought you take the good with the bad, but I guess not.
I had cancer and I am now in remission BUT I now suffer from migraines. I have other things going on but I won't go in to details with everyone on here because there are so many uncaring people on here. If you read my profile it says that I do NOT want to date anyone that I am here just for friends.
I only hope that none of you get sick and need help and you are left out in the cold!! Good Luck with things if you do get sick, you are going to need someone that is more understanding than you are!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Thu 10/24/13 09:02 AM
Isn't insomnia fun? I always get on facebook and play farkle or I just try to lay here with the lights off and go back to sleep. Does it work..nope so I sleep some during the day!!!

unsure's photo
Thu 10/24/13 12:50 AM
Aww I want to thank you Quizee for the very kind words. I appreciate the prayers, this is going to be very difficult for her...I am hoping that I can remain strong because that is what best friends are suppose to do.
Thank you Candiapples...it sure does suck. The bad thing is I have no words to make her feel better.
Dreamerana, you are right...there are no words at this terrible time for her. I appreciate the prayers, the power of prayer is amazing!
God Bless you all...I appreciate your friendship and prayers! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Wed 10/23/13 08:48 PM
Sending lots of prayers your way for your Uncle :heart:

unsure's photo
Wed 10/23/13 08:45 PM
I wish that my best friend wouldn't have to deal with burying her son tomorrow. It is heartbreaking to see her go through this...parents are suppose to pass before their children.
Love your children because you never know when they will leave this earth!!! brokenheart

unsure's photo
Sun 10/20/13 10:19 AM
Congrats on being a cancer survivor, I am also a cancer survivor. I think you will know when to tell someone, it will just feel right. IF they can not accept it, then you are better off with out them. Dating is very hard any way, but you will be shocked on how many men will say something like, wow I wish I was there when you were going through this.
Just be yourself and don't worry about it...it will all happen naturally. Again, Congrats for beating cancer!! God Bless!!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Fri 10/18/13 12:48 PM
I see that you put up that picture I liked so well. I told you never to give up because you seem like a caring man. Love is out there for everyone, you just got to have faith!! :heart:

unsure's photo
Wed 10/16/13 08:50 PM
It sounds like she is really confused about her feelings. If she says that she loves she but she is not IN love with you, I would be very careful. IF you are having sex, I hope and pray you are taking precautions on NOT having a baby. If her emotions are all over the place, the last thing you need right now is a baby. A baby should only be brought into a relationship when you know you are stable and going to be together, I don't think you guys are stable at all.
Honestly IF she said she is not IN love with you LISTEN to her. It seems like you guys don't really HEAR what women say and when we say something like that, it is time to walk away. You keep saying you think she is coming back around....you are putting your heart out there and I am afraid you are going to end up getting hurt. You are allowing this woman to do whatever she wants. Look at the signs and think with the right head for once. Having sex does not mean your relationship is on the right track. It just means that she is not getting it from someone else right now. Women are just like men...just a little bit more tactful about it.
All I can say is please please use precautions and do NOT have a baby with this woman because then you are stuck with her for the rest of your life. ONLY because you will have a baby in common, not because you are in love but because you will have to start paying child support...so the next time you have sex, remember that one!!!
Good luck!

unsure's photo
Tue 10/15/13 11:15 PM

What's the average? In Hollywood I'm considered chunky. In San Francisco I'm average. In Las Vegas I'm thin and in Kansas I'm considered invisible.
What's average depends on where you live.

I think we need to stop worrying about what the guide lines are because no matter what it is going to keep changing. Be yourself and live for yourself!! If YOU are not happy the way you are, then if you want...you can change BUT if you are comfortable the way you are...don't let society tell you otherwise!! flowerforyou
I think men love a confident woman..so don't let the media drag you down. If we keep listening to them, we would all strive to be a size 0. Just be true to yourself and if someone does not like YOU for YOU..they are not worth your time!! :banana:

unsure's photo
Tue 10/15/13 11:08 PM
I actually like a man with a 5 o'clock shadow...so sexy.
If he wants to wear a beard, that is fine as long as he keeps it trim and does not get lazy and just lets it go.

unsure's photo
Tue 10/15/13 10:58 PM

I thought aliens wiped people's memory after abducting them? Or was that just me? No wait hang on a minute I cant remember.

They try.

So does the date rape drug. I suspect they got that technology from the aliens. :tongue: That drug is used in hospitals quite a lot. Ever have a colonoscopy? They take your memory... FREAKY!

WTH are you talking about? They do no such thing when you have a colonoscopy, I have no clue where you got this from? I would like to see where you get your research from!!

I may be mistaken about the procedure. It may not have been a colonoscopy.

--But the drug does exist. I saw it in action when they ran a camera down my husband's throat. He didn't go unconscious, but he didn't remember a thing. It simply wiped his memory out for about two or three hours.

I can't remember what they called the procedure.

I am a colon cancer survivor and I have to have a colonoscopy every 2 years. I am always awake so I know that it does not wipe away your memory for any amount of time. I don't mean to be rude but when people start saying things that deal with colon cancer...I get irritated because that is a touchy subject. Just like when they had a commercial and said YOU CAN WIN A GLORIOUS TRIP TO NEW YORK AND HAVE A FUN TIME HAVING A COLONOSCOPY AND HAVE IT FILMED!! They did this on Dave Letterman I think...I actually wrote to him and said that he was not very thoughtful toward people who actually had colon cancer and lost loved ones due to colon cancer.
I guess when you go through this type of stuff, you have no understanding for people to joke about it. It is a touchy subject and cancer is something that should not be taken lightly! explode

Who's joking? Nobody is 'joking' about anything. Why would you think I was joking?

The subject I was addressing is about a drug that will steal or erase your memory... but not put you unconscious while you are under the influence of the drug.

I said I was mistaken about the name of the procedure that I watched. The one I watched was not a colonoscopy, but the drug sure as hell erased the memory of the procedure.

Well are we rude or what! It is a drug that puts you in a "twilight" sleep. It actually helps reduce the pain of the procedure but you can still remember certain things. I have never been totally put out of any kind of test to where I had no clue what happened, except for surgeries.

unsure's photo
Tue 10/15/13 10:43 PM

Do people here actually find it acceptable for a person to be deceptive in profile (by word or photo) about their appearance?

I do not know why people just don't be honest, sooner or later they will meet someone on here IF they talk to others long enough. I say why waste your time being something your not, either people like you the way you are or they can take a hike.
I actually met a man on here that had a younger picture of him on here. When I met him, it looked nothing like him. I think the picture might have been taken 15 years ago. He asked me if I would leave my car parked and we could take his car and drive and eat some where in South Bend..I said no, not because of his picture but because I don't trust a lot of people and I didn't want to get in his car and find myself in trouble.
He kept calling me and asking me out again and I finally told him that I wasn't interested. Of course he didn't like the rejection and didn't understand how I could turn down such a "nice guy." I finally told him the truth, if you plan on having more then 1 date put a recent picture up. So I do think you should always be honest!!!

unsure's photo
Tue 10/15/13 10:33 PM
I have actually read many of your post and they are always about BMI or about weight on women. This is what I am talking about..this is why so many people have eating disorders. We feel like we have to "fit" that image of what we are suppose to look like.
I actually had an eating disorder after I lost a lot of weight. I did not want to gain any weight back so every time I came around food, I started to sweat. When my friends and I went to a buffet, I would take a tablespoon of food of something I liked and then beat myself up for eating.
People have to realize that when others talk about people being over weight IT really does effect them. I truly believe the media has everyone believing that we need to be a certain way or we will not be accepted.
Honestly the only person that needs to accept each person IS that person. When I finally got that in my head enough and realized that I am a good person and IF people can not accept me for me...then I learned how to control not getting stressed out when I was around food. This is why I would never judge anyone for being over weight...I have no clue why they are over weight. They might have a medical condition that actually prevents them from losing weight. Plus depending on what type of cancer you have, you can gain weight...the type of cancer I actually had made me lose a lot of weight.
So you may think I do not have inner beauty and that is fine, all I can say is that you do not know me. ALL THAT MATTERS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT MYSELF...I FEEL GOOD INSIDE AND OUT!!!

unsure's photo
Tue 10/15/13 08:35 PM
Love knows no color!!!!

unsure's photo
Tue 10/15/13 08:29 PM
You have your right to feel how ever you want to feel.
LOOKS FADE, I DON'T KNOW WHEN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO REALIZE THIS.
Sure maybe she was 30 pounds heavier but she can lose weight but someone that is ugly on the inside is still going to be ugly!!!
To me you have this perception that IF a woman is not perfectly sized, then you wouldn't want anything to do with her no matter what. To me, that makes you ugly on the inside. BUT that is MY opinion and I have a right to that!!

unsure's photo
Tue 10/15/13 08:24 PM

I thought aliens wiped people's memory after abducting them? Or was that just me? No wait hang on a minute I cant remember.

They try.

So does the date rape drug. I suspect they got that technology from the aliens. :tongue: That drug is used in hospitals quite a lot. Ever have a colonoscopy? They take your memory... FREAKY!

WTH are you talking about? They do no such thing when you have a colonoscopy, I have no clue where you got this from? I would like to see where you get your research from!!

I may be mistaken about the procedure. It may not have been a colonoscopy.

--But the drug does exist. I saw it in action when they ran a camera down my husband's throat. He didn't go unconscious, but he didn't remember a thing. It simply wiped his memory out for about two or three hours.

I can't remember what they called the procedure.

I am a colon cancer survivor and I have to have a colonoscopy every 2 years. I am always awake so I know that it does not wipe away your memory for any amount of time. I don't mean to be rude but when people start saying things that deal with colon cancer...I get irritated because that is a touchy subject. Just like when they had a commercial and said YOU CAN WIN A GLORIOUS TRIP TO NEW YORK AND HAVE A FUN TIME HAVING A COLONOSCOPY AND HAVE IT FILMED!! They did this on Dave Letterman I think...I actually wrote to him and said that he was not very thoughtful toward people who actually had colon cancer and lost loved ones due to colon cancer.
I guess when you go through this type of stuff, you have no understanding for people to joke about it. It is a touchy subject and cancer is something that should not be taken lightly! explode

unsure's photo
Tue 10/15/13 04:29 AM
A great personality :smile:

unsure's photo
Tue 10/15/13 04:27 AM
Look at Marilyn Monroe, she wore a size 16 and everyone thought she was beautiful. Did anyone think she was fat? No, they loved her even back then. The media has really messed with peoples mind on what size we should be.
People have different body sizes so it is hard to say that each person can only weigh this much or they should say they are over weight. I think each person has to judge on their own what they put and if they decide to go out with someone, IF that person does not like them...don't date them again.
I mean, do we go by a size that we wear? Do we go by weight? Or wouldn't it be nice if we could go by how big our hearts were? Some times you have to think outside of the box and get to know someone..LOOKS FADE BUT THE HEART CONTINUES TO GROW!
I AM WHO I AM..IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME...DON'T ASK ME OUT!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Tue 10/15/13 04:08 AM

They try.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25