Community > Posts By > unsure

unsure's photo
Thu 12/26/13 02:18 AM
Wow, first of all..thank you for sharing something so personal. I cried when I watched the video and I knew I could never post something like that. I tell my son's every single day what they mean to me.
I wish there were more father's like you in this world. My heart goes out to you and I wish your son a Happy Birthday In Heaven. God Bless you. flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Tue 12/24/13 09:35 PM
I think a mid life crisis could be someone getting older and they can not deal with it. They have to prove to themselves and others that they still "got it" and do things that could ruin a lot of peoples lives.
The sad thing is they are not the only one who pays for the mid life crisis...it may be the whole family and their partner. The truth is, everyone gets older so why not grow old gracefully?

unsure's photo
Tue 12/24/13 09:13 PM

I agree with Navygirl...the holidays does not bring happiness to me. I guess because of different reasons.
BUT I do wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. God Bless!flowerforyou

Hey thank you unsure but remember you are a very sweet, smart, and a very nice woman. Sugar, spice, and everything nice to the sweet lady from Indiana love

You are very welcome kind sir..I do believe you are making me blush! Keep it up!!! blushing flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Mon 12/23/13 11:26 PM
Happy Birthday...never rush your birthdays. After you hit a certain age, they keep on coming faster and faster!!
I hope you have a great day and many more birthdays to follow!!!
Welcome to Mingle!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Mon 12/23/13 06:38 PM
I agree with Navygirl...the holidays does not bring happiness to me. I guess because of different reasons.
BUT I do wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. God Bless!flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Mon 12/23/13 06:34 PM
I only do relationships...fwb would not work for me, I do not share well.

unsure's photo
Sun 12/22/13 01:01 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sat 12/21/13 01:43 PM
Edited by unsure on Sat 12/21/13 01:44 PM

There's no constant when it comes to women or men.When they have one thing they wnt another.Sometyms obligation and insecurities keep relationships afloat.Women wnt u to lie to them to the extent that it becomes true.Give them wat u have and borrow the rest.

Why would we want a man to lie to us? We are so easy to figure out but yet men have no clue! SMH

unsure's photo
Sat 12/21/13 01:36 PM
My question to you is...do you really think that money makes a man? If so, then I think you have issues with yourself because you can not buy love. You have nothing to prove to anyone, be yourself. If you can not afford an expensive place to eat, invite her over and cook her supper. That is so much more romantic then going to eat at a fancy restaurant. Do you know why? Because YOU cooked it esp for her.
Never change who you are to please a woman. Just be you and if you don't want to spend a lot of money...there is no need to. My son is 19 and he was dating a girl his senior year. I asked him what he was getting her for Valentines Day..he said I am getting her a card and nothing else. I said why is that...he said because this is our first Valentines together and if I go way out then next year she is going to expect something bigger. LOL that kid learned early. He has an older brother who has told him a lot about the women on what to do and what not to do. bigsmile

unsure's photo
Sat 12/21/13 01:21 PM
I honestly think it might be the younger generation because I feel that people in their 40's and up do not think they deserve any thing handed to them.
I myself prefer a coffee date as a first date. It is less pressure and it can be a short date in case I don't like the guy. I always get there early and buy my own drink before they come. I have my own money and I don't need anyone paying for my things.
Do you realize how much you can do for free? I myself don't like to spend money to go see a movie when you can watch it at home for a lot less. Enjoy the nature and go for a walk, or just go to the mall and look around.
IF it is money that you are worried about, just tell the person you are going out with that money is tight and does she mind going dutch. If she does not want to pay her own way, then don't date her.
Let me clear up one thing...not ALL women are out to get the man's money. For some odd reason there are a lot of men on here that think that women are gold diggers. There might be a few on here but there are some that are not materialistic. So please stop grouping all women together. Guess what, women do have their own money and half of the time...they make more then the men do. Sure there are women that will take and take and keep taking...but not all of us are like that!!!
I agree with the person that said they were raised as a little princess, maybe they were spoiled when they were little? Some people are handed everything from their parents and think that all guys are going to continue doing that for them. But you also have the other women who had to work for their money if they wanted something.
You just can not group all women together. Just like we can not group all men together..that would not be fair.

unsure's photo
Thu 12/19/13 04:52 AM
I do know one thing, getting a divorce is really hard on everyone. I know when I got mine, I did not date for about 2 years after because I always say...get rid of the old baggage before you bring in new baggage into your life.
I do believe that you have to make sure that you are 100% over her before you bring someone else into your life. I am sure that you do not want to start dating someone and in return find out that you are still in love with your soon to be ex wife. That would be hurting another person that did not deserve to be hurt.
I think that maybe you should take some time and be alone, why rush into another relationship? Have fun on your new found freedom. I think you should give yourself some time to get over losing the relationship, everyone needs time to heal. Each person is different on how long it takes to feel comfortable with dating a different person, the main thing is to know in your heart that things are completely over and that relationship is the past.
Good Luck and I hope you have a smooth transition. Welcome to Mingle and join the forums and have some fun. flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Mon 12/16/13 11:07 PM
You need to add more to your profile, what do you want in a woman?
Also I would use the last photo of you in the hat as your main one. Good Luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.

unsure's photo
Mon 12/16/13 11:04 PM
What better way to meet new people and maybe meet the right one for you. I say go and be open minded and have a great time!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Mon 12/16/13 10:38 PM
How can you say that they are the same? They are totally different, but everyone likes what they like. I honestly don't see how you even think that they compare though.
The first statement is hair color. Any race can have any color of hair that they want. It is not hard for a woman to dye her hair..no matter what race they are.
The second statement that you made refers to skin color. No matter what people do, except for white people..we can not change our skin color. White people can go out and tan and have a "mocha" color. If I heard you say that you found "very few black girls attractive," I would not think you were a racist...I would just think that maybe you are more attracted to your race?
I just don't think you can compare the statements though...they might be physical preferences BUT one thing can be changed while the other can not.
What you have to remember is that we all like our own preferences and if we all liked the same thing, then we would be in trouble...there would not be enough of the same type of person to go around for everyone. flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Mon 12/16/13 01:56 AM
My cat, Venus, she can meow my son's name. When Venus is trying to go to sleep..she has to be touching me. I love my little girl.

unsure's photo
Mon 12/16/13 01:44 AM
If bi-polar people stay on their meds, usually they can function daily. Lets face it, everyone has bad days, if you truly love this person..you have to learn how to cope with their disease.
I do wish the best for you but I think you need to follow your heart and listen to your head. Do what you think is best for you.
Good Luck!

unsure's photo
Mon 12/16/13 01:37 AM
What is there to rate? You have a ? and no information. You need to take the time to fill out your profile or you will never find anyone to even care to look at your profile.
You don't have 5 minutes to fill out your profile? Write something about yourself and then write what you want in a man. It really is not that hard to fill out your profile...I do not understand how you think you will get an A or an A+ on what you have?
Welcome to Mingle...now get busy and work on that profile so people can get to know you!!

unsure's photo
Mon 12/16/13 01:30 AM

I begin to wonder when they say that women hit their peek in their 40's? I don't believe this..maybe it is because I had to go through cancer and that through me way off or something?
I use a lot of self control and I think I am good for another 10 years!

Ok Unsure, do you want to go out and have a beer on 12/15/23 then? LOL

This is why I love you so much as my friend...what time did you say?

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 05:30 PM
I don't think so..I have yet to find a guy that would want that. I think it would be giving them hope of it going somewhere else???

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 03:23 PM

You know if the roles were reversed I wonder...............laugh

I think if men caught their women cheating with another woman, he would ask to join in. What is up with that???

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25