Community > Posts By > unsure

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 12:40 AM
OH I FORGOT ONE THING...I AM DIVORCED BECAUSE I COULDN'T SHOOT HIM AND STILL HAVE MY FREEDOM!!! laugh

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 12:39 AM
IT TAKE 2 PEOPLE TO MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK AND IT TAKES 2 PEOPLE TO BREAK UP THAT MARRIAGE. HONESTLY IN MY CASE, I WAS THE INNOCENT PARTY. SO LET ME SHOOT A QUESTION BACK AT YOU....WHY DO MARRIED MEN CHEAT? SEE NOW THAT QUESTION RIGHT THERE IS ASSUMING THAT ALL MARRIED MEN CHEAT, IS THAT REALLY A FAIR QUESTION?
BESIDES, IT IS REALLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IF WOMEN HAVE CHILDREN AND ARE DIVORCED OR NOT. DO WE ASK YOU TO PAY OUR BILLS? DO WE ASK YOU TO TAKE CARE OF OUR KIDS?
I HAVE RAISED MY BOY'S ON MY OWN AND I THINK THEY TURNED OUT PRETTY DARN GOOD BUT PLEASE DO NOT THINK IT IS ALWAYS THE WOMAN'S FAULT. I COULD SIT HERE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT MEN ALL THE TIME BUT WHY? IT WILL NOT CHANGE THE PAST AND BESIDES...HE IS NO LONGER MY PROBLEM!!!

unsure's photo
Mon 11/18/13 12:07 AM

I hope when I'm older I can be as "smooth an operator" as Mr.Mg is.drinker Cheers bro.

Now what attracts me to a woman thats a really tough question cause of course there is physical beauty which is a good start but still not quite enough to get me going. Scents help I happen to like the fruitier smells. The smell of a womans hair is a huge turn on for me at least. But not to much. I don't wanna feel like she embalmed herself in perfume. I like when women use the same approach with scent that I do. Just enough she has to draw herself closer to really smell it. I really enjoy those whom are open minded and confident with themselves. Thats sexxy no matter how you slice it.love Sense of humor is a must as is brutal honesty. I like a woman who can tell me to go to hell in such a way that I can't wait to get there.pitchfork

Hi Buddy

Did you ever say a heartful here! For those men like us, you have just painted a masterpiece.

Hi Missy, thumbs up!

Hell yeah.smokin

@Yassie02

Why is that bad? A lot of our brain is for the functioning of our sight. Its human to be attracted to visual stimuli. Being attracted to someone is an awesome part of romance. Wouldn't you like a man who knows how to show you just how beautiful you are?flowerforyou

Lionsbrew you are 100% right. You show a large amount of wisdom and maturity. You should be the one who tells the other guys on this forum how to get to a woman's heart! Love your posts, so keep them coming! flowerforyou

He is well spoken with great insight :thumbsup:

But{{Mrs. Robinson}}; I can GET the woman to love me.
I just Can't KEEP the woman to love me.waving
so as a result, I DON'T WANT the woman to love me:wink: but just respect & like me.

Why are you calling Mrs. Robinson? I can't give my opinion unless I am into someone? I just think that Lionsbrew is a sexy man and he actually does not even know it which in turn makes him even sexier. BUT I am not hot on his trail or anything. I honestly hope as a young man that he can find someone that he loves.
IF I offended Lionsbrew..sorry but I was just giving my opinion about him. Pony I think you would have more women after you but I think women are afraid of you because you just joke around to much. I think a lot of women would be afraid of falling for you because no one knows when you are serious or just being silly :smile:

unsure's photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:02 PM
I think you should be honest from the beginning of dating anyone. If you were born a man, you should tell them from the beginning even if you are going through the transitioning to become a female.
I think the problem is, what if a lady fell in love with you and then you told her the truth? She would wonder what else were you hiding from her. Even IF you don't want to do it on the first date, I think before you become intimate, the other person involved has a right to know the truth. Then they have the choice to stop or go on and give the relationship a chance.
I do hope you find the one you are looking for and I think honesty is the best policy! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sun 11/17/13 09:55 PM

I hope when I'm older I can be as "smooth an operator" as Mr.Mg is.drinker Cheers bro.

Now what attracts me to a woman thats a really tough question cause of course there is physical beauty which is a good start but still not quite enough to get me going. Scents help I happen to like the fruitier smells. The smell of a womans hair is a huge turn on for me at least. But not to much. I don't wanna feel like she embalmed herself in perfume. I like when women use the same approach with scent that I do. Just enough she has to draw herself closer to really smell it. I really enjoy those whom are open minded and confident with themselves. Thats sexxy no matter how you slice it.love Sense of humor is a must as is brutal honesty. I like a woman who can tell me to go to hell in such a way that I can't wait to get there.pitchfork

Lionsbrew..the good thing about you is that you are sexy and you don't even know it!! Don't worry..when you least expect it, you will find the right one that can tell you to go to hell and you will love the way she says it...then you will tingle all over. :wink:

unsure's photo
Sat 11/16/13 07:50 PM

It reminded me of Vegimite (sp) that I ate when I went to New Zealand, it looks like it....so I am afraid to try it.
Unsure, my half sister stays in Sydney and I tried Vegimite when I was there. Just the same as our Marmite, here in the UK. Nutella is a hazelnut chocolate spread, not a yeast extract spread? Sweet and savoury, 2 different things?

Thanks larsson, I just know that I hate Vegimite!! It was like a greasy spread and tasted yukko!!!

unsure's photo
Sat 11/16/13 03:02 AM
I have a couple of people I would like to meet. I chat with them in private and send emails to them...such sweet guys. There are a couple of the girls I would also like to meet, but I just don't get out much so it will probably never happen.
Plus there are a few that if I see in a forum, I usually don't even say anything because I become annoyed with her. blushing

unsure's photo
Fri 11/15/13 11:18 PM
It reminded me of Vegimite (sp) that I ate when I went to New Zealand, it looks like it....so I am afraid to try it.

unsure's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:49 PM
To me, your profile is kind of scary. I would be afraid to be alone with you because of you saying...maybe you can be part of my story. Reminds me of a killer?

unsure's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:39 PM

lol,,

active parenting requires a bit of nosiness....

sounds like you all have trust issues with your children.

Are you one of those parents that when your child does something, they can't believe their child would do something like that? Maybe that is because you do not pay that much attention to them?
When kids are teens, they do not have any brains and they do stupid things. This is what you call parenting..you keep on eye on your kid because you can not believe everything they tell you. IF you do, you need some parenting classes!!

unsure's photo
Fri 11/15/13 03:54 PM
Looks fade so I do not even go by the outside.
I like a man who takes pride in the way he holds himself.
He has to have a great personality.
He has to be comfortable in himself enough to be able to just sit there and not say a word.
He has to have that swagger and charisma about him.
He has to have confidence..love a man with confidence, not cocky.
Oh I could go on and on...but that is a little!

unsure's photo
Tue 11/12/13 07:11 PM
Is this man on drugs or does he have mental issues? If he cheated on you that is not a reason to deny him his child. Sure, it might hurt you but he still has a right to know if he is the father. Life is not fair and not everyone gets a fair shake but you should not hold what he did against his right with the baby.
Have the baby, do the DNA test and then if he only comes around when its good for him..that is when you put the rules down.
Good Luck!!

unsure's photo
Thu 11/07/13 12:24 AM
Each parent has their own way of raising their kids. ONE thing I suggest is when you say you are going to do something, do it. Do NOT back down on your threats. If you tell them if they don't straighten up you will send them to their room...make sure you keep your end of the deal.
Good luck

unsure's photo
Thu 11/07/13 12:17 AM

all women are slutty so I have no opinion

IF ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTTY, THEN WHY COME ON A DATING SITE?
OR IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, A SLUTTY WOMAN?
grumble

unsure's photo
Tue 11/05/13 09:33 PM

Yes of course there is true love, those who do not believe in it has not yet found it, but my grandfather and grandmother were truely in love, they were together forever, my grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and ended up not remembering anything or anybody, except one person, my grandfather had to put her in a home because she would keep getting out of the house and in the middle of the 4 lane highway in front of their home, but he would visit her everyday, when me and my dad, mom, brothers and sisters visit she didnt know who we were, but when she saw my grandfather enter the building she would stand up and shout "THATS MY HUSBAND EVERYONE" ..she said it everytime he came to visit her :) ... sadly she passed away last year, in all my years i have never seen my grandfather cry until that day

LISTEN TO A SONG CALLED..RAYMOND BY BRETT ELDREDGE, HE IS A GUY THAT CAME FROM MY HOME TOWN, PARIS ILLINOIS...HE WROTE THIS SONG ABOUT HIS GRANDMOTHER WHO HAD ALZHEIMER'S. I HAVE TO WARN YOU, GRAB THE KLEENEX BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY EFFECTED WITH THIS DISEASE, IT DOES REALLY PULL AT THE HEART STRINGS!!!! :heart:

unsure's photo
Mon 11/04/13 02:22 AM
Well Sam if you are a doctor then I am Miss America. I guess we can be whatever we want to be right? You are not a doctor because you are to young to be a doctor. Just like I am not Miss America..WHOOPS THE SECRET IS OUT!!!!
How can you say this site is fake when you have 1 post..that just goes to show you that you are very impatient. You have to get into the community and talk, this is how you meet people.
If you don't like this site, you really are not out any money. It is really easy to just deactivate your account and never look back. Heck you have only been here for a few days so does it really matter?
You do not meet someone over night, everything that is worth anything takes time. I will say that there are many people here that are very nice and a few here that are not so nice. BUT the not so nice you will learn just to ignore them. You have that every where!
So jump in the community rooms and get talking and stop griping. Start meeting people and be positive!!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sun 11/03/13 06:08 PM
You still need to work on your profile. You still sound controlling.
Change the part about the boyfriend thing, If you are in a relationship..most people realize that you are not going to have anyone else on the side.

unsure's photo
Sun 11/03/13 05:46 PM
Life is good!
I have my own place, my own car, bills are paid.
My kids are happy...what more could I want?

unsure's photo
Sun 11/03/13 05:39 PM
You are in my thoughts and prayers flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sat 11/02/13 10:58 PM
Heck I am thinking they do that on a dating site because they are talking to so many females that they can not remember everyone's names! I think it gets old if you keep talking to them!! I do have a first name and it is not Honey or Baby!!!:tongue:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25