Community > Posts By > unsure

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 03:22 PM
You know it is bad enough to have to worry about other women checking out your man BUT having other men checking him out too...no thanks.
I think I would dump him and I would not be nice about it. Only because he has put you at risk for a lot of things.
There are to many single people in this world to worry about one. See ya!!

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 01:49 PM

Pacific, that's exactly what it was falling for a fantasy. But were are real people on both ends. And I'm grateful for that other real person.
I'll pray for him always because in all actuality he was heaven sent. And I'm going to leave it at that.

Such a good answer. I always hope the best for my ex and sometimes we are better off not knowing the answers?

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 01:43 PM
LOL Thank you my dear.
Merry Christmas to you KIK. flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 01:38 PM

Yeah, I don't get that either, when people think just because someone is gay, they'll bang anyone they meet. Most of the gay people I know have standards and wouldn't touch half the drek that's walking around....

So True!!!!

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 01:36 PM

Maybe he was looking for an "exciting" threesome ?

{EWWWWwwwWWWww}

:laughing:

rofl

OMG NO!!! I love my gay friends but not crossing that line. Only you KIK, only you!!

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 01:30 PM
I begin to wonder when they say that women hit their peek in their 40's? I don't believe this..maybe it is because I had to go through cancer and that through me way off or something?
I use a lot of self control and I think I am good for another 10 years!

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 01:25 PM
I love men only!! I do have a lot of gay friends that are mostly men. I love them and they are a lot of fun!! I went out one night with them, this guy was hitting on one of them and then switched to me. I am like alright is he gay or straight?
So Confusing!!!!

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 01:11 PM

They live in another country and can't get a job to support themselves. So they find an American woman who they think is stupid enough to hear I LOVE YOU, and will open an account and give them the information.
IF you do this...I hope you have plenty of money to pay back the bank. He will take out all of that money plus more! DO NOT OPEN UP AN ACCOUNT FOR ANYONE.
I AM BEING NICE UNLIKE EVERYONE ELSE...PEOPLE ON HERE CAN BE RUDE. JUST DO NOT OPEN UP AN ACCOUNT!!!

It is not rude to ignore attention seeking posts that repeats and repeat the same premise.

Or this is an attempt to find out what they can on how to be better scammers. Who knows who cares.

This.

I think they need to just delete this whole post. People are rude and think it is very funny. It is not.

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 01:08 PM
Isn't that how it use to be? You never had sex until you got married. Our whole moral values have really changed. I can't believe how people just meet up and do not really date any more.
What is this world coming to???

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 01:04 PM
As a guy friend of mine says...he hates it when men thinks just because he is gay, that he is actually going to like every man out there. If he saw this thread he would probably laugh at you!!! I think it offends him when straight guys think that gay men will hit on them...he says trust me they are not all that!! Oh how I love my friend!!!

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 12:53 PM

I'm inclined to say: if you don't even know why a relationship ended, then you didn't pay attention nor listened?
Relationships don't end just like that without any clues.

You can usually find plenty of answers if you go back to what happened and analyze what was said, done etc. You just gotta put your emotions aside.

Sometimes you can still talk about it with the other person, so you get clarity. In other cases you can't or maybe can but still won't get the answers.
Then you'll just have to learn to let go, accept.

Actually you are from another country SO I don't really think you know how American men really are. I think you come off as rude here but of course that is my opinion.
There have been times I ended a relationship and the men never understood why. I guess they didn't understand that I don't have to be in a relationship and I don't have to take a bunch of BS.
Maybe you are going off of your relationships? But there is a way to answer post with a little bit of respect!!

Indeed your opinion. And practice what you preach. Oh well, at least you weren't shouting for once.
And also for the men that didn't understand (which is you projecting here, not me); if they'd analyze they'd probably see the pointers that were there before breaking up.
Breaking up happens for a reason, a solid relationship doesn't fall apart one minute to the next.

I never shout except at people I don't like maybe...so I guess I should be shouting. Not all relationships have to have 1 reason for breaking up...there could be many. Plus my relationships have been solid and luckily I have never had to live with an ex until I found a place to live! I just do not know how you did that one. I think someone would have been gone and it would not have been me.

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 12:42 PM
They live in another country and can't get a job to support themselves. So they find an American woman who they think is stupid enough to hear I LOVE YOU, and will open an account and give them the information.
IF you do this...I hope you have plenty of money to pay back the bank. He will take out all of that money plus more! DO NOT OPEN UP AN ACCOUNT FOR ANYONE.
I AM BEING NICE UNLIKE EVERYONE ELSE...PEOPLE ON HERE CAN BE RUDE. JUST DO NOT OPEN UP AN ACCOUNT!!!

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 12:37 PM

Been wanting and anticipating to read this book.. but im gonna look for someone to lend me one. hehehehe

Go to Amazon and you can get all 3 books for less then $25...I paid $18 for each of my books...I knew I should have went to Amazon instead of Barnes and Noble!!!

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 12:32 PM
I don't think a doll is going to make you "gay." I have done several readings on this and they said that if a male plays with a doll, he will make a better father.
Maybe you should approach her with that...maybe she is anti-gay and is freaking out thinking her son is gay or something. Hey if her son is gay, it is already paved that way. No reason to get upset about it..she should love him NO matter what!!!

unsure's photo
Sun 12/15/13 12:15 PM

I'm inclined to say: if you don't even know why a relationship ended, then you didn't pay attention nor listened?
Relationships don't end just like that without any clues.

You can usually find plenty of answers if you go back to what happened and analyze what was said, done etc. You just gotta put your emotions aside.

Sometimes you can still talk about it with the other person, so you get clarity. In other cases you can't or maybe can but still won't get the answers.
Then you'll just have to learn to let go, accept.

Actually you are from another country SO I don't really think you know how American men really are. I think you come off as rude here but of course that is my opinion.
There have been times I ended a relationship and the men never understood why. I guess they didn't understand that I don't have to be in a relationship and I don't have to take a bunch of BS.
Maybe you are going off of your relationships? But there is a way to answer post with a little bit of respect!!

unsure's photo
Wed 12/11/13 10:33 PM
If you are anything like I am, you do not bring men around your children until you know it is going somewhere. It is really none of their business about your children unless you think it is going to be a committed relationship.
IF they can not accept your children for something so small as the color of their skin, do you really want them any way? There are a lot of people that are still stuck back in the days when racism was still going strong. You can not change people so you just have to keep dating until you find the right person that will love you and your children.
NEVER allow anyone to treat your children different just because they are a different race. One of my good friends has a daughter and she is also bi-racial, my boys always told her how beautiful her tan was. Finally my friend asked me when am I going to tell them that she is a different color, I said never..why should I. My kids do not judge people for the color of their skin, they like people for the way they treat them.
I actually told Rose that if she wanted them to know that she would be the one telling them. So we all sit down and she explained that her daughter's Dad was a black man and that was why she was tan. My boys said OH ok can we go play now. I do think that the parents make a bigger deal out of it then the kids do. Children are willing to accept others by the way they treat them, IF they are taught the right way.
Good Luck and I hope you figure out how you want to handle things. I myself would wait until I thought we were going to be a serious couple. You have to use your own judgement.

unsure's photo
Wed 12/11/13 10:16 PM

Women are always complaining about being treated like a sex object. Talk about being ungrateful! They don't realize just how lucky they are. They don't know what it's like to go without. I wish women would treat me like a piece of meat.

You can not be treated like a sex object unless you allow this to happen. Do you think that all there is in life is sex? I guess you are young and you have no clue yet. It is crazy to actually think that all women are treated like sex object because that is their own choice..not all of us allow this to happen.

unsure's photo
Wed 12/11/13 11:04 AM
Just be yourself and never be willing to change for someone just to go out with them.
I think your profile is fine, a lot of time we do put guys in the friend zone and its actually just the way the guy acts. You are either to nice and to friendly and they depend on you to much...so don't be there every time they call you!!!

unsure's photo
Tue 12/10/13 09:27 AM
I have had someone ask me to open up an acct for them and give them the information so they can put money in my account. I knew it was a scam so of course I was not going to open up an account and give anyone any type of information.
When they say something about things like this, report them and block them!!!

unsure's photo
Mon 12/09/13 06:01 PM
Did you see him? Did you think he was good looking? Would you date him? Maybe the next time he comes in, walk up to him and say something. I think you are witty and you could come up with something good.
Let us know what happens!!! Good Luck..this could be the start of a great romance!! :heart:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25