Community > Posts By > unsure

unsure's photo
Mon 09/23/13 11:37 PM
I hope you are willing to accept some friendly advice. Are you over your husband? I think you need to get rid of your last relationship before you start another one. If you don't take any time to get over your last relationship, you will continue to hurt other people.
I always say clear your past before you work on your future. Good luck and I hope things work out for you!!

unsure's photo
Mon 09/23/13 11:25 PM
I actually think your profile is to long...men won't take the time to read it. I actually don't think you sound to out spoken, you like what you like and you just let it be known how you are.
I do think you need to make it shorter and then add what you are looking for in a man? This is just my opinion and that way maybe you will get more hits on your profile?
Good luck and it does take time for people to get to know you and TRUST you on here!!

unsure's photo
Sun 09/22/13 11:35 PM
On a first date, I like doing a coffee date just in case we are not a good match. If there is complete and awkward silence, I end up in a panic. I like a coffee date because if we do not like each other, it is over before you know it. Then when you leave, you can just say I will give you a call for another date. If you don't want to go back out then you don't have to call them again and you don't have to spend the whole day with them either. :smile:

unsure's photo
Sun 09/22/13 11:30 PM
I think you are the only person that can find yourself love. Being lonely, you can be lonely and have your partner sitting right there beside you..so that tells you NEVER to settle. When you feel empty inside then you need to go out with your friends, do something and let your friends help you out of that empty feeling of your life.
Stress..only you can limit the stress you have in your life, everyone has stress. Stress can kill you if you let it. You need to figure out what is stressing you out and then get rid of it. If its your job, find a different type of job.
It is true, you hold the key to your life. You need to figure out what you want to do with your life and then run with it.
Good luck flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sun 09/22/13 11:22 PM
I think maybe we question everything and pick everything apart because we don't trust anyone any more. It is hard to start a relationship up with someone new and not question things. I know if things are going good for me in a relationship, I start wondering OK WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY AND WHAT MADE HIM FALL FOR ME? WHAT IS HE HIDING BECAUSE HE CAN NOT BE THIS PERFECT.
So I think we all question things when we think that things are going to good for us.

unsure's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:18 PM
I would suggest when you are drunk...step away from the computer and just go to bed!!! You might not say such stupid stuff about women then!

unsure's photo
Sat 09/21/13 11:01 PM
Steamy!! There for a minute I thought I was reading FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!
VERY NICE flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:57 PM
You should be very proud of being a virgin. When I was in high school way back when..there was only 9 virgins our senior year and I was proud to be one of those 9. Everyone knew it but I didn't care, I was waiting until marriage.
Never let your friends get to you or tease you about it, they are just jealous that you are strong enough to not give in to peer pressure!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:46 PM
Why do people type like they are texting? Do they not understand how to write a full sentence? When they use one letter and expect you to know what they mean..this just drives me flipping crazy!!
SO WHY DO YOU DO THIS? THE COLLEGE PROFESSOR'S SAY THAT EVERY YEAR THE STUDENTS GET WORSE ON THEIR ENGLISH...YOU NEED TO BREAK IT NOW AND LEARN HOW TO TYPE A FULL SENTENCE AND NOT ABBREVIATE.

unsure's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:41 PM
It is a very sad story.
BUT child abuse does happen.
We need to open our eyes!
I thank God that I had wonderful parents who taught me
to be a wonderful Mom. flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sat 09/21/13 04:06 AM

THERE COMES A TIME WHEN YOU HAVE TO STOP
CROSSING OCEANS FOR PEOPLE WHO WOULDN'T
EVEN JUMP PUDDLES FOR YOU!!

STOP MAKING SOMEONE A PRIORITY WHEN THEY
ONLY MAKE YOU AN OPTION!!

THESE ARE MY 2 FAVORITE SAYINGS AND I AM TRYING TO LIVE BY THEM!!!flowerforyou

I really like these ones.

TY MY FRIEND flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sat 09/21/13 01:12 AM
THERE COMES A TIME WHEN YOU HAVE TO STOP
CROSSING OCEANS FOR PEOPLE WHO WOULDN'T
EVEN JUMP PUDDLES FOR YOU!!

STOP MAKING SOMEONE A PRIORITY WHEN THEY
ONLY MAKE YOU AN OPTION!!

THESE ARE MY 2 FAVORITE SAYINGS AND I AM TRYING TO LIVE BY THEM!!!flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sat 09/21/13 01:01 AM
I truly believe when you least expect it, that is when love finds you. Sometimes it has been there all along staring you right in the face and you did not even realize it. Then when it finally hits you, you wonder why you didn't see it from the beginning.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Sat 09/21/13 12:53 AM

you're all right about finding love. would you tell other women about that though. you have to attempt to meet someone. if someone sends a person a message on a site like this they should at least reply. right?

I honestly try to answer the emails I get even if it is just to say good luck. BUT if men say something stupid like, OMG YOU ARE SO HOT...I will not answer them.
I think if that is the first thing you are going to say to me, I don't think we are going to have much to talk about. So please if you are going to send emails and you want a reply, act like you are meeting that person for the first time. YOU ONLY GET A FIRST IMPRESSION ONE TIME!!!

unsure's photo
Thu 09/19/13 11:38 PM
There are a lot of nice guys here, there is nothing wrong with being just friends with them either. Some people are looking for just friends and they are not looking for a long term relationship. You do have to be careful because there are a lot of fake people on here also..usually you can tell right away.
You can also tell the players or player wanna be's!! There are plenty of those also. I don't think you should just cut your losses, this is a good site and if you meet someone who is a scammer, just report them and they will take care of it.
Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Thu 09/19/13 12:00 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES. NICE TATS!!!
WISH YOU LIVED CLOSER, I NEED A NEW TAT!
HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY!!!!

unsure's photo
Wed 09/18/13 11:43 PM

mother should have been charged with at least child endangerment

and possibly manslaughter and murder if investigation showed her

discontentment at the child

I THINK THE MOTHER HAS ALREADY GOT A LIFE SENTENCE...BEING WITH OUT HER CHILD AND KNOWING IT IS HER FAULT. HONESTLY, I DO NOT THINK THEY SHOULD DO ANYTHING TO HER...HER HEART HAS TO ALREADY BE BROKE. I KNOW IF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ME, I WOULD WANT TO DIE WITHOUT MY CHILD!!! tears
I JUST THINK THAT THERE IS NO LOVE LIKE A MOTHER'S LOVE..SO I THINK THAT MEN JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!

unsure's photo
Wed 09/18/13 11:22 PM
You just joined and you don't really come into the community. How are we suppose to chat with you IF you do not engage in the forums? Make yourself visible so people can see you and chat with you!!
Welcome to mingle and I hope you find what you are looking for!! flowerforyou

unsure's photo
Wed 09/18/13 11:14 PM
Do men really think that we only date them for money? If so, that is pretty sad if you really think that way because a lot of women now days make more money then men do. So please do not flatter yourself!
I have had it both ways, I have had a love with money and a love with out money. I think money just causes problems, they think that is the reason why you are with them and they can not relax because they think you might leave because they are not doing something right. I myself would rather have to live week to week and not have anyone question me about money.
I have my own money and I don't need theirs. I guess I would rather have a honey IF I was really interested in either. I think I am happy with out a honey so I will just stick with my money!!
Plus to all you guys out there that really think women are after your money..that really is a big turn off. You need to stop and realize that women CAN take care of themselves and truly do not need you. grumble

unsure's photo
Wed 09/18/13 10:55 PM
Guns do not kill people...PEOPLE kill people.
Why do you think they do a background check...they want to make sure that before you have a weapon, you do not have a criminal or a mental background.
It is our right to have guns...I don't know why people get so upset about guns. These people going around shooting people are mentally sick. The people are the ones shooting them and usually you will hear them say they have a background of mental issues.
Sure you can get a gun off of the streets but if you do it the legal way..you have to go through a background check and be finger printed. It is not cheap to get a permit to carry a weapon and it is our legal right to do so.
I seen on the news where Starbucks is asking not to bring in handguns when you visit their establishment. I am sure they will lose lots of business over this BUT then again, a lot of the time, you do not even know who is carrying a gun!!!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25