Community > Posts By > Kings_Knight

no photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:19 AM
Dang ... my first read of that headline was that Canadian firefighter jets turned away two Russian bombers - I started thinkin' just how much more their government spends on firefighters and then I started to wonder what kinda jets fight fires but then I read it again and saw they were just regular 'jet' jets so I knew everything was okay and we weren't waking up to a mushroom cloud kinda day. Now I'm all happy again ...

no photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:12 AM
You don't make sense of soup, you just eat it ...

The government doesn't understand simple concepts.

no photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:08 AM

I keep reading all these treads having to do with what is considered beautiful, what is to fat, ect, ect. All women are beautiful. You are the creaters of life, You posses something magical. When we take the time to get to know you and truely start to fall for the person you are we look past the "imperfections" and even find them irresistable. So please stop worrying that you are not the perfect dress size or you don't look quite like someone else. Give us a chance to fall in love with the person that you truely are.

Kinda hard to dispute those sentiments. Where the problem comes in is when people start believing that 'beautiful' is only the Photoshopped images of anorexic models in shiny-paper magazines. Beauty is only partially external ... the true beauty is inside, and lives in the mind. It is expressed in personal conduct and everyday behavior. Those who pay attention to the woman beyond the external woman will understand the difference. Those who don't ... well, their loss. Oh - the concept is also reversible ...

no photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:03 AM
There's no dispute with the statement 'Who you are is what you know' ... that whole thing about how people acquire the 'what you know' part is 'iffy', tho'. Schools are no longer places that educate students - they are now government indoctrination centers. To those who say they're not, I refer them to the videos of teachers who are instructing their young skulls full of mush to sing the song with the verse ending in 'Mmm-mmm-mmm! Barack! Hussein! Obama!' ... Those who don't find this disturbingly similar to those cute little Chinese robot-children who marched, sang, spoke, dressed, and thought alike at the Beijing Olympics (or the cute li'l schoolkids in NoKo) just aren't paying attention. It's all about control ... and it's not gonna get better, 'cuz nobody wants to put forth the effort it would take to revise the system.

no photo
Thu 08/26/10 05:50 AM

"This is all about hate and Islamaphobia."

Exactly.

The if we punished all terrorists in this country by not allowing their religion to build churches, there wouldn't be very many churches.

I don't have a problem with that other than it does infringe on freedoms we are supposed to be known for here in this country.

You say that as if those are bad things ...

no photo
Thu 08/26/10 05:37 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Thu 08/26/10 05:37 AM
When the choice is between McD's 99¢ burger and BK's 99¢ burger, it's all moot. When it's between Del Monte green peas or Dollar General green peas, Dollar General wins. Commodities are commodities. $7 per lb coffee doesn't taste qualitatively better than $3 per lb coffee. Skim milk, no matter the price, is still fat-free. Bread that's a day old is still bread - just cheaper. Non-brand-name peanut butter is still made from peanuts. All hot sauces are not equally hot, but all are equally sauces. Most often, the difference is not one of quality or price, but of competing art departments designing labels to appeal to individuals at different price points and at different socio-economic levels ... Eggs, no matter how pretty the label, will always be calcium-shelled ovoids dropped from a chicken's asss.

no photo
Thu 08/26/10 05:30 AM
When EVERYTHING is ' hate speech', NOTHING is 'hate speech' ... the PC crowd never learns ...

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 10:04 PM

... and negroid are dated terms, but they were once official as well,,,,,however I have rarely heard either used in a non derogatory context in this day and age

I've occasionally heard caucasoid, negroid, and mongoloid and rarely others (for native american or native australian) in entirely non-derogatory fashion.

Because those are scientific terms. You gotta call people "something" can't clap and say "that one".

But the word "ni**er" originated from the country name "Niger" and that word originated from the word "negro" which is a latin word for black.

The problem with the 2 "g" version is, that it was hijacked (and spelled incorrectly) and used as a derogatory term from the time of slavery and due to that connection, it's a swear word.

Well, let's see how this concept gets treated by the PC Police ... 'slavery' began in Rhode Island in 1679 and was continued after the formation of the United States of America until after the Civil War - which means that slavery thrived and prospered under the American, not the Confederate, flag, and was originated by the North - not the South. I'll wait ...

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 09:51 PM
That concludes our broadcast day. Please join us tomorrow for another day of exciting viewing and thanks for tuning in .. please stand for the 'Star Spangled Banner' at signoff.

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 09:44 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Wed 08/25/10 09:46 PM

Noone tells someone what to say.

If we called all Americans Americans that would be best but if there has to be a label using a PC one is just using the brain to show respect to people.

That is it. No lies needed. No deception needed.

Just respect and using our brain to show it.

Really ... ? Try saying that 'The UN' is the least competent person in any room he enters and see how the PC psychophants 'n psuckups start trying to shut you down ... Try saying that Reagan was the greatest President of the 20th Century and watch the PC libwhacks start foaming at the mouth trying to shut you up ... 'respect' by the PC crowd is 'honored' more in the breach than in the observance ... THEY can say anything THEY want - no one else is granted that freedom by them ...

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 08:32 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Wed 08/25/10 08:33 PM
PC is only useful for (a) those who want to control others and (b) those who want to be controlled by others.

People who are capable of thinking for themselves think it sucks.

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 08:11 PM
One more instance of 'Extreme Political Correctness' ...

I guess he won't be answerin' THAT again ...

But hey, the 'imam' who's behind all this is a 'bridge-builder', huh ... ? Sure. No matter how much the people say they don't want the damned thing, he STILL insists on putting it there. If he was a 'bridge-builder', he'd be negotiating a new location with the gov right now ... but he ain't ... seemsayin' ...

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 04:18 PM
Is there a discount if she has a bigger mustache than him ... ?

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 04:06 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Wed 08/25/10 04:08 PM
I gotta admit, the topic header caught my eye ... my first thought was "Well, duh ... who'd ever think they'd get any business if they networked with their enemies?" ... btw, I'm not 'frugal' - I'm 'cheap' ... unless it's something I need desperately - like food - it stays in the store ... and if I can get something that's 'previously owned' for cheaper than retail, I'm all over that ... on eBay, I pull stuff off my 'watch' list once it exceeds 25% of retail, and I'm always amazed at how much stuff sells for MORE than retail these days on there ... I'm not about spending money - I'm about making and KEEPING money ...

It all comes down to a truism:

"The more you know, the less you need."

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:43 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Wed 08/25/10 01:43 PM

It happened because he was a democrat. Not because he was a drunk. That's what is implied here, right?

Oh. Like there's a difference ... ?

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 10:47 AM
Damn ... if he'd had a young lady in his car and he ran off a bridge and she drowned while he ran off to save his sorry asss, this probably never woulda made the papers ... worked for Little Teddy, right ... ?

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 09:41 AM
If you don't vote, you have no right to bitchh after the election. No participation means no voice.

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 09:39 AM
Hmm. Marines don't want gays as bunk-buddies. How strangely unexpected is THAT ... ? Dang. We had three gays in our company. They stayed until we hosted a 'blanket party' for their ringleader at around 0230 and mentioned that we'd be back unless they told the CO they wanted a transfer ... next morning they were history by 1000 hrs ... I love the way the Army lets the troops solve their own problem ...

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 06:11 AM
But ... but ... but ... he's not one of them 'muslim' types ... he tells us all the time he's not ... how come no one believes the boy ... ?

no photo
Wed 08/25/10 05:53 AM

How do you prefer your ice? Me, I like the crushed ice, cause I love to eat it!. So yummy!

Umm ... eating ice is usually an indicator for anemia ...