Community > Posts By > Kings_Knight

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 02:49 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Mon 08/23/10 03:07 PM
Well, for once we agree on something ...

Mooch-elle is eminently more suited to be on the stripper pole than Sarah Palin would EVER be ...

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 02:17 PM

i swear ive never met another alaskan that has her accent. we also know how to pronounce "ing" without dropping the g.

Uh huh, and what exactly are you tryin to say about people who do drop the "g"? spock
You reckon?! :tongue:

Obviously you've never met people from Noo Yawk or Brooklyn ... or maybe Noo Joisey ...

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 01:31 PM
It's so nice to smell the FEAR in the air ...

The DemoComs get all their wimmens from the 'HAG' gang and they WISH they had somebody as gorgemous as Palin, but they don't ... which means all their li'l wet dreams are to people like Hillary or the 'Code Pink' sweatsuitin' two-baggers who can't even inspire their 'men' to experience 'premature congratulations' ...

I love the smell of DemoFEAR in the mornin' ... smells like ... VICTORY.

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 01:04 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Mon 08/23/10 01:04 PM
"Stupidity has a certain charm - ignorance does not."

~ Frank Zappa

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 12:37 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Mon 08/23/10 12:37 PM
"In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the future.
The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a world that no longer exists
."

~ Eric Hoffer

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 12:24 PM
Well, the results are in and it looks like all the chumps and chump-ettes who voted for that 'hope' and 'change' finally figured out they got sucker-punched with the PRICES for 'DeathCare' ...

That, as Martha would say, is a GOOD thing ... Ah lubs it ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/new_jersey/uninsured-slow-to-sign-up-for-coverage-20100823-apx

Uninsured Slow To Sign Up For Coverage

Updated: Monday, 23 Aug 2010, 6:35 AM EDT

HACKENSACK, N.J. - Just two people in New Jersey will begin receiving coverage Monday under new plans created by federal health care reforms.

NJ Protect plans are available to those who have been without insurance for at least six months and submit evidence of pre-existing health conditions.

The state will receive $141 million in federal subsidies to cover claims that exceed the premiums paid by the beneficiaries.

Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Jersey spokesman Tom Vincz expects more people will enroll in the coming weeks. Vincz says more than 600 applications were downloaded and 268 information kits were sent out following the program's announcement on Aug. 1.

Two policies are available, with premiums ranging from $212 to $768 monthly, depending on age.

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 12:13 PM

No swear words in my posts today.....heehee....

or double posts.....oops

The day's young - think positive ...

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 12:10 PM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Mon 08/23/10 12:12 PM
Now she can go all 'Keyser Soze' on him ...

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 11:54 AM

" ... hate is a strong word, how do you prove such an assertion? ... "

whoa See ya ...

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 11:47 AM

Lets hope he stays that way spock

at least until he matures,,, everyone deserves to eventually find happiness in their life

Maybe his is meant to be a blow-up doll ...

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 11:46 AM

I know, Im thinking of just caving and going with windows 7 for a year and seeing if they improve the I-pad. flowerforyou

Windoze 7 is just a badly-executed rip-off of OS X ... just like 'Windoze' is a ripoff of the original Apple GUI ...

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 11:43 AM
Awwwww ... how 'sorry' am I supposed to feel for this dickhead ... ? He had a GORGEMOUS wife that any regular guy would kill to hit on and he pissses it all away 'cuz he can't think with the 'big head' ... ? No sympathy ... I hope she rakes his asss over the coals financially ... maybe he can call Bill Clinton for Monica's number ... ?

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 11:33 AM

Apparently not lol

It was just a simple figure, the next person was suppsoed to add something, then someone else add to it, and then it would have been interesting.

Well, there y' go, then ... THAT's the problem ...

Post an INTERESTING picture and see what happens ...

Something with 'pink bits' in it ...

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 11:18 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Mon 08/23/10 11:19 AM
Oh. Sorry ... I read it and thought it said 'GOAT of the Day' ... thought there was gonna be some serious 'goat discussin' goin' on ... my bad ...

As for setting those unreachable 'goals' for yourself, here's a li'l trick to use ...

Every time you catch yourself doin' that, say out loud 'That's so STUPID ... !' ... works for me ...

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 11:14 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Mon 08/23/10 11:15 AM

" ... I say we put an elite list together too, of all those who come up with funds that are ONLY from places we approve of,,,, "

Hmm ... still havin' trouble with that whole 'reality' thing, huh ... ? See, the DIFFERENCE here is that the places I named are all places that HATE us and whose little Throatcutter Juniors would all gladly slice us in our sleep - even tho' they'd prefer using a Stihl chainsaw on our tender little necks at slow speed ... why? 'Cuz we're 'Infidels' ... it has NOTHING to do with the fictitious list of 'places we approve of' ... there are more places that don't 'approve' of US - in case that escaped notice ...

" ... If we build it, they will come...............LOL ... "

How 'bout ... "If THEY build it, WE will come ... " .. ?

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:36 AM
Oh please. Their 'fund' has less than $19,000 bucks in it ... and the 'mosque' is gonna be $100, 000, 000 plus ...

WHERE's the funding coming from ... ? Not the 'community' ...

Say 'Saudi Arabia', 'Iran', 'Syria' ...

It's all about establishment of a MILITARY MONUMENT to celebrate a MILITARY VICTORY ... nothing else.

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:31 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Mon 08/23/10 10:33 AM
Sometimes y' just can't be 'molested' enough ... GOT to be by a lady, tho' ...

None of that 'introduction to homosexuality 101' stuff ... I'll never be that 'openminded' ...

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:28 AM
Edited by Kings_Knight on Mon 08/23/10 10:29 AM

here is a cool list of celebrity political affiliations

http://blue-aardvark.livejournal.com/15313.html

not sure what criteria to use for determining who 'constantly' runs their mouth or who has class,, so I leave that to the reader

Oh. Really ... ? What's 'cool' about this ... ?

As for 'criteria' ... use Olbermann, Maddow, Matthews, Blitzer, Couric, Rose, etc etc as guideposts ... they never shut up ... and Olbermann always leaves spittle on the inside of the screen ... they all have one of two types of 'class' ... 'Low' and 'No' ...

The 'link' isn't live, either ...

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:05 AM

" ... we all have choice,, unless people want to start being lumped together by what the worst of any particular group they blong to are doing, I think they should think twice about the judgments they continue to pass on others ... "

Life is about CHOICE and CONSEQUENCE. It has nothing to do with the fiction of 'reward and punishment'.

This group KNOWS what it's CHOOSING to do. They want to erect a muslim MILITARY VICTORY MONUMENT as close to the site of their MILITARY VICTORY of 11 Sept 2001 as possible. It is a DIRECT INSULT to the memory of those who DIED in that attack, and it is MEANT to be an insult.

The word is ... 'Dhimmi' ...

The PEOPLE of AMERICA and NEW YORK CITY have already assessed the CHOICE the 'muslim community' [sic] has made and said 'Screw you and the horse you rode in on!' ... That's what it's all about.

Oh - the 'community center's bank account currently has a net worth of under $19,000 from 'collections' in the 'community' - yet they plan to build a $100 MILLION building ... ? Who's putting up the cashola? Say 'Saudi Arabia', 'Syria', "Iran' ...

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:24 AM

Is it wrong to fantasise about someone that has molested you?

Only if you didn't enjoy it ...