Community > Posts By > mini1x

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 01:34 PM

So if you know so much about multiple wives, why are you asking the question? If you believe it is permitted, then it's obviously possible to love more than one woman, according to your faith. If you're asking if it's possible for you in particular, you're asking the wrong people... the only person you should be asking is you.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that. :tongue:

i didnt ask incase of me i asked to know what do the people think about it plus lol am not gonna marry now so the question was about love not marriage :tongue:

Actually, what you said was this:
can the person love more than one person? a guy can love two girls at the same time?

So the answer would automatically be yes, since there is with 100% certainty a man on this planet who is married to more than one woman and loves them both.

So there, question answered!

so what do u think about it?? can u love two ladies at the same time?? ( forget about the marriage thing)happy

Lol, fair enough. Yes, I do believe that is possible, based on personal experience. That doesn't mean sleep with both of them btw. One became my wife, the other became my friend.

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 01:25 PM
Edited by mini1x on Sun 12/28/14 01:26 PM

Buddy, first thing, typing in all caps amount to SHOUTING on the internet. That should be clue #1 as to why you haven't found any worthy women.

Clue #2, check your own post. If you judge the rest of the world by your spelling, you have failed already.

Clue #3. Threatening people (even in general), rhetoric and verbal breast beating are considered generally rude... women included. That's fail number 3, in case you can work with the numbers. ;-)

But I do find you entertaining though! Lol.

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 01:17 PM

So if you know so much about multiple wives, why are you asking the question? If you believe it is permitted, then it's obviously possible to love more than one woman, according to your faith. If you're asking if it's possible for you in particular, you're asking the wrong people... the only person you should be asking is you.

i didnt ask incase of me i asked to know what do the people think about it plus lol am not gonna marry now so the question was about love not marriage :tongue:

Actually, what you said was this:
can the person love more than one person? a guy can love two girls at the same time?

So the answer would automatically be yes, since there is with 100% certainty a man on this planet who is married to more than one woman and loves them both.

So there, question answered!

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 01:13 PM
Biting I'm ok with... although, because of my heritage, I may bite back! pitchfork But no tickling! scared

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 01:05 PM
To be serious, I would choose to be eaten, never mind drawing the short stick. I would never want to be even part of a reason, luck or otherwise, that I was responsible for murdering another human being unless it was self defense or in defense of my family or friends. And surviving is not self defense. I apply the dead hero/live coward analysis to this one.

But, having said that, for a good reason to have someone for, erm, dinner, check out the movie The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover. Queen Elizabeth and Dumbledore as you've never seen them before! drinker

And, for a tasty guide to humans, just in case:
http://corruptcamel.com/2011/06/how-eat-human/
pitchfork

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 12:53 PM

this being one of 2,536 threads covering this subject has had over 900 replies and is more than a year and a half old...

and still going strong!

(thank goodness for the idea of live and let live)

Amen brother! drinker

http://youtu.be/xz6OGVCdov8

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 12:44 PM

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 12:36 PM
Looking at the menu... so many choices!

Oh waiter! I think I'll start with some appetizers. Maybe some delicious drumstics, working my way up to the tacos.

waving pitchfork

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 12:26 PM
Edited by mini1x on Sun 12/28/14 12:26 PM
Oh, and Blondey, if you really want a good scare:
http://www.cdc.gov/anthrax/bioterrorism/threat.html

And they're not talking about the weaponized version, which is far more deadly. There is far far worse stuff out there, sadly enough.

All I can say is Blondey, make sure you wash your hands lol.

I would definitely advise not to delve too deep into all this info on how humans can wipe themselves out. It gets really depressing and may make you cynical enough to lose your sunny smile. And that would be a loss for the world as well.

I can take the optimistic view that nature will eventually heal all. It may be a much stranger new world after we're gone, but life in some form or another will go on.

Then the universe will end.
frustrated pitchfork

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 12:08 PM
Conrad, I really would love to read that book! I saw the movie which is one of my fav depressing movies of all time lol. Always meant to read the book, since from the comments on the movie, it had a bit of a different plot.

Some of you on here grew up during the worst of the cold war years (50's-60's). I grew up on the other side of the Iron Curtain and remember vividly our nuclear drills in school... which amounted to crouching against a wall and waiting for the end of the world. I still have the occasional nightmare about it tbh. If there is any chance to teach our kids how to work towards peace when they grow up, make them go through those kinds of drills every week while showing simulated and real after effects. It worked on me.

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 11:04 AM
Yup, although like I said I think I could apply that label to certain women drivers in the US too lol.

I'm personally wondering how much longer we're going to support our "frenemies"... countries like Saudi Arabia, Israel and even Iraq to some extent. There's going to be a time when we'll have to make the decision to keep nodding along or say enough is enough. I can see signs of stress especially with Israel lately.

Stay safe my man.

mini1x's photo
Sat 12/27/14 08:10 PM
Lol Blondey you know my views on any divine portents or otherwise. ;-)

But nothing those guys can come up with will destroy the human race. Not even Iran really. But they can probably do a lot of hurt. I don't think (cross fingers) that any extremist group posseses nuclear weapons. What I would worry about those guys is biological ones.

mini1x's photo
Sat 12/27/14 07:55 PM
You're right, but not strictly correct as some folks have pointed out to me. Actually, rv's are the motorized ones. Campers are the tow behinds. I wanted to make sure I made the distinction.

mini1x's photo
Sat 12/27/14 07:38 PM
be careful, foxfi does not work with some versions of android.

mini1x's photo
Sat 12/27/14 07:28 PM
I wouldn't worry about the middle east too much yet. Israel so far is the only country there that is suspected to have a nuclear arsenal... and no one except the Big Five (US, Rusia, China, France and UK) have really a significant number. India and Pakistan are a concern though... they have a longstanding enmity andPakistan is pretty unstable right now.

Korea right now is pretty powerless. Despite their retoric they know full well China will disown them if they start a nuclear war. Their weapons right now can only reach South Korea and they're pretty small.

mini1x's photo
Sat 12/27/14 07:21 PM
Yup Carebear, it's called a wifi hotspot. I'm not familiar with at&t but I think all carriers allow turning your phone into a wifi hotspot. It's usually found in your wifi settings and it may be called wifi tethering or hotspot.

You have to set it up with a name and password. Once you turn it on, you can use your tablet to search for wifi connections, then choose the one with the name you set up and the password as well. And voila! You are now connected through you4 phone. One caveat though, when the phone is in hotspot mode it can't also be used to browse the internet... onlt the tablet can. Weird I know.

Hope this helps.

mini1x's photo
Sat 12/27/14 07:09 PM
Thanks for the summary Vanaheim, totally forgot to answer that. I would like to mention though that the effects of a dirty bomb (one which releases huge amounts of radioactive particles in the air) w0uld make nuclear winter seem like insulting a corpse. Chernobyl didn't even come close to what a cobalt bomb can do in theory at least.

mini1x's photo
Sat 12/27/14 07:00 PM
Ah I see two interesting discussions here:

One, what happens to the human legacy after humans are extinct.

Two, will there be another civilization after we're gone?

The first really depends on what's left after the initial holocaust. But supposing little to no damage, all we have to do is look at the ancients to guess what remains. 500 years isn't really very long. There will be buildings standing for sure. I'd say even 5000 years we may still see a few. Even some roads perhaps. There are roman roads still in use after a couple millenia or so. After a few million years though we'll be just a couple of millimeters of charcoal strata with some metal impurities lol.

mini1x's photo
Sat 12/27/14 03:40 PM
VD's lol. Actually who knows, young people talk about so many things nowadays.

But first off, welcome to the forum, and I see this as a genuine question. From my somewhat brief experience on this site (I haven't dated since my divorce myself) and advice here on the forums (which I advise to take with a lot of amusement and a big grain of salt), the most important thing nowadays is to be very clear as to what YOU expect on a first date. You'll often see this posted in profiles as well.

So, basically, a lot of communication before meeting your date will put pretty clear boundaries on expectations. Don't be afraid to ask questions that are important to you. I find folks a lot more open talking about personal stuff, especially where intimacy is concerned.

Hope I didn't add to the confusion.

And, happy dating!

mini1x's photo
Sat 12/27/14 03:40 PM
Oh wait, maybe both the original and her friend are in on it! Since you dated them both they're playing some sort of psych game on you.

The plot sickens... scared

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14