Community > Posts By > mini1x

mini1x's photo
Thu 12/25/14 10:46 PM

i love her "box" bigsmile

http://youtu.be/_bYGepMhfZs
Jack in the box :-)

Oh the things they teach kids nowadays... shameful!!!

Just kidding, lol.

mini1x's photo
Thu 12/25/14 10:37 PM
Yup, your thoughts influence your actions, which in turn influence the kind of people attracted to you. Would anyone rather date a cynical, pessimistic person rather than a confident positive thinker? I'd say no.

mini1x's photo
Thu 12/25/14 10:31 PM
Well, I gotta say, you have cojones the size of boulders for one!

And, you've pretty much ruined your chances with any women on this site that are not cheaters like you. And that's a good thing. smile2

Now, if this is a consensual thing, I'd understand. But it looks like it's not, which is a betrayal of trust on your part.

Now, you weren't expecting positive replies, were you?

mini1x's photo
Thu 12/25/14 10:29 PM
My solution: Soylent Green bigsmile :angel:

mini1x's photo
Thu 12/25/14 03:52 PM
lost

mini1x's photo
Thu 12/25/14 03:49 PM

Charlton Heston, one of my favorites too. I think I have actually watched Soylent Green close to 5 times... thoroughly depressing yet fascinating.

But there is a somewhat obscure movie Charlton Heston made called The Warlord. It's quite a good story and good acting, nothing as epic as The Ten Commandments though. I only saw it once, but I'd like to see it again.

Soylent Green - I think I didn�t see it yet, so thanks for the tip, The Warlord too. Charlton Heston was one of my most favourite actors, so I�ll be glad to see his other films.

Check him out on imdb, there are quite a few others I like... don't know if you would though. He was in the original version of I Am Legend (called the Omega Man), and of course, the original, inimitable Planet of the Apes. That's how I found the Warlord movie name, I remembered what it was about and about the decade it was made lol.

But I'm digressing. ;-)

mini1x's photo
Thu 12/25/14 03:18 PM
Lol, it's a deal then, broken rib or not. flowerforyou

mini1x's photo
Thu 12/25/14 11:35 AM

Age is just a number. If both parties love and respect each other i see no reason while it will not work.

Age is not just a number; its an important number. How can a 25 year old man relate to life experiences of a 50 year old woman. Love simply isn't enough to keep a relationship going. Interests, intellect, relating to life experiences are important. Also; as we age; we change and a much younger man will vastly change as compared to an older woman. I have seen lots of people on this site say they would only date a younger person but 6 months later; they say never again. Bottom line is you can't relate to a younger person as easily as someone your own age. Young guys just want to use an older woman and have no desire to have a relationship. I hate younger guys hitting on me and I usually tear a strip off of them when they try.

So, you're saying a 25 year old by default has different interests and intellect? Doesn't make sense to me.

The only differences imo between young and old is a cultural gap (things they grew up with) and outlook on life. I find a lot of older people (myself included) to be more cynical and pessimistic. But really, even those two don't matter sometimes. There are cynical young people who grow up listening to "oldies" songs and so forth.

I grew up in a family where a generation gap in ages was never an issue. And that was in both directions btw. I've got an uncle who married a much older woman, and my mom and dad were 14 years apart in age. The age difference was never a problem, since they shared very similar interests and even careers.

I myself have dated from both ends of the spectrum.

That being said, it seems a lot of older folks looking for younger partners concentrate too much on the physical, without considering the whole aspect of the age difference as part of the relationship. So, older men will often pick a younger woman based on physical attributes rather than personality, and vice versa... and that's where the whole thing falls apart.

To me, I put my age cutoff at where the younger women get closer to my daughter's age, or the older women start looking more like my mother. But that's a purely personal choice. I don't judge others who extend beyond those limits. Age IS relative.

mini1x's photo
Thu 12/25/14 11:11 AM
So, after the paramedics are done resuscitating me, I'd hoarsely whisper "Thank you Santa!"

But I'm thinking, I find found Seacoast in my bed above me, she would be doing the resuscitating already. ;-)

mini1x's photo
Thu 12/25/14 11:04 AM
Yup, there are many types of relationships to be sure. I must've lived under a rock, but it's been only within the past few years that I learned about asexual relationships. People can identify themselves in a romantic relationship without sex being in the picture at all.

This is why I posted in another thread about the importance of being able to separate love from sex. It is difficult.

mini1x's photo
Thu 12/25/14 10:36 AM
Charlton Heston, one of my favorites too. I think I have actually watched Soylent Green close to 5 times... thoroughly depressing yet fascinating.

But there is a somewhat obscure movie Charlton Heston made called The Warlord. It's quite a good story and good acting, nothing as epic as The Ten Commandments though. I only saw it once, but I'd like to see it again.

mini1x's photo
Wed 12/24/14 02:45 PM

I Gguess Christmas is not such a big deal in some parts of the usa. Imagine being cooped up indoors all day with a big turkey in sunny Califonia hahaha! No thanks!

I think we should just say Merry Greedmas instead of Christmas as its all about buying gifts.

Actually, we should all sing this song:
http://southpark.cc.com/clips/151728/merry-fing-christmas

Disclaimer: that link is for open minded, non PC humor appreciating adults only!

mini1x's photo
Wed 12/24/14 02:38 PM
What, no one saw Terminator more than 5 times? Lol.
And The Man with No Name trilogy, especially the last one... and if you don't know what that is, I ain't tellin'. ;-)

mini1x's photo
Wed 12/24/14 02:30 PM
The one thing that bothers me is it looks like your main pic was taken when you were like twelve? Maybe it's just me.

mini1x's photo
Wed 12/24/14 01:15 PM
OMG, a room I totally belong to!

Awesome.

mini1x's photo
Wed 12/24/14 01:08 PM

Yup, as it's been said, whatever works for both parties, right?

If two people want (or don't want) the same thing, then it's perfectly ok.

Sex is just one part of the whole human equation. How one views sex is just a part of what people consider a match or not.

At one time, not that long ago, being a divorcee marked women as loose in morals. In some countries, it still is. Another sex related thing.

In my opinion, I think the whole problem boils down to being able to separate sex from emotional attachment. Women in general consider both the same, whereas men generally don't. Not saying whether one is better than the other, just saying men and women are different in this respect.

mini, lies were always lies and truth was always truth. As you said, IF BOTH want just sex and they are upfront about it, that's fine. Lies are not fine. Many people lie to get what they want. Not just from relationships. :-)

P.S.
Just to add that this reply never meant to be an invitation for anyone to make any suggestions LOL
There are great toys these days, both for girls and boys. This lady even can do renovating herself and do minor car repairs. ;-)
So, nudges, "hi", "can we chat" etc. are going to be ignored.

Agree 100%, lying to get what you want is a despicable thing. Even worse if it takes ten years to find out lol.

And I do hope you follow all safety precautions when "renovating"... those things sound dangerous! Lol.

mini1x's photo
Wed 12/24/14 01:05 PM
Lol yeah, my glasses are more of a dirty brown tint nowadays too, lol.

mini1x's photo
Wed 12/24/14 12:59 PM
Miko,

That's just a trust issue I think. My last wife was bi as well, but the marriage didn't end because of that. There were other issues involved.

Bottom line, someone's sexual preferences don't have anything to do with commitment. Sounds like your first was definitely a disaster, but I'm wondering if you read too much into your second wife's comments. I'm not saying you did, but maybe you had it in the back of your mind that she may leave you for another woman like your first did. In my opinion (and just my opinion), it's ok to comment or oogle others (shoot, us guys do it also right?), just as long as (and this is in your case) she doesn't actually show intent to do something about it.

mini1x's photo
Wed 12/24/14 12:55 PM

mini1x's photo
Wed 12/24/14 12:49 PM
Yup, as it's been said, whatever works for both parties, right?

If two people want (or don't want) the same thing, then it's perfectly ok.

Sex is just one part of the whole human equation. How one views sex is just a part of what people consider a match or not.

At one time, not that long ago, being a divorcee marked women as loose in morals. In some countries, it still is. Another sex related thing.

In my opinion, I think the whole problem boils down to being able to separate sex from emotional attachment. Women in general consider both the same, whereas men generally don't. Not saying whether one is better than the other, just saying men and women are different in this respect.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14