Community > Posts By > mini1x

mini1x's photo
Mon 12/29/14 02:18 AM
What! Does Cartman not count?

mini1x's photo
Mon 12/29/14 02:16 AM
Thanks all for the replies. It is very encouraging to hear them. I'm still not quite ready to date even if I was once listed as such and probably still am on other sites lol. I just got paranoid... maybe it was the salad or the insomnia... or both lol.

As far as Waldo, I do swear I have at least one doppelganger on this planet. I even got a glimpse of one, in the beggining scene of Peacemaker. I swear it's not the salad talking! Lol.

Blondey, you know I've got all fingers and toes crossed about Fox's situation. I'd cross my eyes too but then my spelling would suffer lol. When all this is over, it'll be one hell of a story!

mini1x's photo
Mon 12/29/14 01:02 AM
Ah, at least you were fairly close. That's encouraging Astrid, thanks! flowerforyou

mini1x's photo
Mon 12/29/14 12:54 AM

Hey mini...I met a fellow female mingler last december 7. My first time to meet someone from here. But we've known each other for months before the meeting and had conversations on phone and chats. It was a wonderful experience for me because we go along well. smile2

Awesome Astrid! Was she local to you though?

mini1x's photo
Mon 12/29/14 12:53 AM
Oh lol, when you said wet I had a different liquid in mind. In that case, you should get, erm, some protection for the drive? :wink:

mini1x's photo
Mon 12/29/14 12:43 AM
Edited by mini1x on Mon 12/29/14 12:40 AM

A friend who works in I.T.. Sent me this ....

I have run across the term cyber sex a few times lately, so I decided to try to figure out what it meant. I figured it had something to do with the computer, so I started trying to find the sex drive on mine. I looked everywhere, in all the folders on the My Computer section, the add uninstall software, install hardware part of the control panel... then I got out all the manuals and went through them.

I finally came to the conclusion that my computer is not equipped with one so I decided to go to the computer store and see if I could buy one. I wanted to look intelligent and scholarly, so I wore my math hat.

Well, the salesperson in the first store was a rather stern looking man ... I gave him the make and model of my computer and asked if if he had any sex drives in stock. He kind of scowled at me and asked me if I was trying to get smart with him ...

figuring he had been impressed with my math hat, I replied that I tried to be smart with everyone... he said, rather rudely I thought, that he couldn't help me and walked away. Huh, must not have had any in stock.

In the second store, I gave the salesperson the make and model of my computer and asked it they had any sex drives in stock... He kind of snickered and asked if I meant a hard drive, I thought about it for a minute and told him Yeah, maybe that, but I think I should already have one installed.....he started laughing at me said something about me trying to kill him... You are killing me! or something like that, and walked away. Hmmmm, must be out here too. Must be hard to keep in stock. I wasn't trying to kill him... I wasn't even hurting him.

The guy in the third store laughed and asked me if I had just fallen off the turnip truck... I assured him I had never been on a turnip truck, but I had fallen off the manure wagon a few times. He mumbled something about that explaining it. he must have fallen off the wagon too ..that explains it and walked away laughing.

The guy in the fourth store said something like boob under his breath and walked away... wonder why he only noticed one? Anyway I figured they must not carry them in stores. Maybe have to order from a catalog or get on the Internet and search for one.

So that's where I am now. ... if any of you have some computer skills and could help me locate my sex drive, I would appreciate it. Then all I would have to do is figure out what to do with it.

Laughing .... Cute

Blondey, if you think of buying one, make sure you get a solid state one. You can fire it up faster and it lasts much longer then a hard drive. And you don't have to worry about it crashing if you fall off the bed while using it!

pitchfork

mini1x's photo
Mon 12/29/14 12:38 AM
Lol Blondey, the party goes on even when the hostess with the mostest isn't here. I'm mingling in the other rooms myself.

mini1x's photo
Mon 12/29/14 12:20 AM

Conrad, I really would love to read that book! I saw the movie which is one of my fav depressing movies of all time lol. Always meant to read the book, since from the comments on the movie, it had a bit of a different plot.

Some of you on here grew up during the worst of the cold war years (50's-60's). I grew up on the other side of the Iron Curtain and remember vividly our nuclear drills in school... which amounted to crouching against a wall and waiting for the end of the world. I still have the occasional nightmare about it tbh. If there is any chance to teach our kids how to work towards peace when they grow up, make them go through those kinds of drills every week while showing simulated and real after effects. It worked on me.

Wow min1x, your comments flashed me back. Our nuclear attack drills were modified over time. First it was serious business. We all had to crowd in the halls away from the windows and face the metal lockers and crouch down, duck our heads and cover with our arms. Time passed and it became more apparent that we were not likely to survive a direct hit, which we would likely sustain as we lived in the Chicago suburbs. We simple slit beneath our desks and were told not to look out the window for any reason.

I agree, it was a scary way to grow up but our generation sure got some great science fiction out of it. I'm happy to meet you Min1x from the other side of the iron fear that held us all hostage for so long.

Glad to meet you too Red, and glad to be here now, even though the old country is no longer behind that curtain.

Speaking from this side of the fence, I took advanced physics in highschool... I was in Cleveland at the time. Our physics teacher had us calculate the lethal zones down to 20% lethality for a 10 megaton air burst over downtown Cleveland. I think the 20% zone actually stretched out to just outside Chicago. Scary stuff.

mini1x's photo
Mon 12/29/14 12:20 AM
Edited by mini1x on Mon 12/29/14 12:20 AM
Jack, thanks for the answer man. Actually, this does calm my paranoia somewhat, at least you met someone local.

I'm starting to feel like in one of those scifi movies where you're in a world where only ten people are real and the rest are props operated by alien puppet masters. Lol.

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 11:36 PM
Ok, so maybe it was just the salad lol, but reading some posts on here lately, I'm wondering:

Has ANYONE on this site manage to actually meet someone local to them? Like say within 50 miles or so.

I know that some of you have met your match on here, but as far as I can tell they's all long distance ones. And from my brief experience the only local answers I ever got were suspected scammers who wanted my phone number right away. And the rest were long distance ones, some of them also scammers.

Am I just being paranoid here? I'd like to hear from anyone, just anyone, who has actually met someone local through this site.

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 07:02 PM

YES..IT IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
I WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A FRIGID WOMAN AGAIN.
AND YES, I REALIZE I'M USING CAPS...YES I AM YELLING.
Well...thinking quite loudly.:angry:

hahahahahahahahaha

Speak to the purser!!!

Hey, I'll take her... I need some good cooling in the summer time. bigsmile

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 06:49 PM
Say, isn't there an export ban for Russia? what

Now, Ukrainian women...drool

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 06:33 PM

love love love this song ...

Ma-Ya-Hi
Ma-Ya-Hu
Ma-Ya-Ho
Ma-Ya-Ha Ha
Ma-Ya-Hi
Ma-Ya-Hu
Ma-Ya-Ho
Ma-Ya-Ha Ha

Hello, Salute, it's me, your Duke
And I made something that's real
To show you how I feel

Hello, Hello, it's me Picasso
I will paint my words of love
With your name on every wall

When you leave my colors fade to gray
Whoa I whoa I aaa
Whoa I whoa I whoa I aaa
Every word of love I used to say

Now I paint it everyday

I sold my strings, my songs, and dreams
And I bought some paints to match the colors of my love
Hello, Hello, it's me again, Picasso
I will spray my words of my love
With your name on every wall

Whoa I whoa I aaa
Whoa I whoa I whoa I aaa
Now I paint it everyday

Hey, little lover stay
Or all my colors fade away
Now I paint it everyday

Ma-Ya-Hi
Ma-Ya-Hu
Ma-Ya-Ho
Ma-Ya-Ha Ha
Ma-Ya-Hi
Ma-Ya-Hu
Ma-Ya-Ho
Ma-Ya-Ha Ha

Ma-Ya-Hi
Ma-Ya-Hu
Ma-Ya-Ho
Ma-Ya-Ha Ha
Ma-Ya-Hi
Ma-Ya-Hu
Ma-Ya-Ho
Ma-Ya-Ha Ha

Whoa I whoa I aaa
Whoa I whoa I whoa I aaa
Now I paint it everyday

Hey, little lover stay
Or all my colors fade away
Now I paint it everyday

smitten smitten smitten

Lol Blondey, you chose a song in my own language, Romanian! That's the original version of the song sung in Romanian, and the title actually means "Love from the Linden Trees". The lyrics you have I think are a redo of the original by an english speaking band. They're nice lyrics but very different from the original. I can translate the song for you if you want, but I think it's already been done.

Sorry, I don't want to spoil this for you! It is a cool song.

I just wanted to point out probably the only post about something related to my old country... except maybe for vampires and werewolves, that is. Lol.

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 06:21 PM
I want my death to be just like my birth:

Greatly anticipated
Great joy when the event happens
Great sigh of relief afterwards

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 06:09 PM
Lol this is turning into a feast! But if I had to partake of the forbidden meat, then I'd need some serious amounts of tequila. And even then, I may just nibble on a few choice parts. Lol.

Blondey, the Dumbledore guy plays the restaurant owner (the Thief). He's almost unrecognizable in the movie (both looks and character). I won't spoil it for you, but he gets served at the end... and I left it ambiguous enough. :wink: It is actually a revoltingly good movie. And of course, Helen Mirren is a hottie. drool

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 03:05 PM

Conrad, I really would love to read that book! I saw the movie which is one of my fav depressing movies of all time lol. Always meant to read the book, since from the comments on the movie, it had a bit of a different plot.

Some of you on here grew up during the worst of the cold war years (50's-60's). I grew up on the other side of the Iron Curtain and remember vividly our nuclear drills in school... which amounted to crouching against a wall and waiting for the end of the world. I still have the occasional nightmare about it tbh. If there is any chance to teach our kids how to work towards peace when they grow up, make them go through those kinds of drills every week while showing simulated and real after effects. It worked on me.

could probably find it on Amazon!

lol yeah, I'm just not ready to get that depressed again.

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 03:02 PM
Oh that is such a loaded question! Lol.

I will give the vague answer that there are ways to work around that issue. But unfortunately sometimes yes, that will be a deal breaker for me. To me, the drives have to match more or less.

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 02:52 PM

To be serious, I would choose to be eaten, never mind drawing the short stick. I would never want to be even part of a reason, luck or otherwise, that I was responsible for murdering another human being unless it was self defense or in defense of my family or friends. And surviving is not self defense. I apply the dead hero/live coward analysis to this one.

I would not eat someone to stay alive.
I would 'go gently into that good night..'

The remorse and guilt would eat ME alive after, so NO.

Better to live a good and full life and be remembered
as a bad case of indigestion than a butcher.

Well said Soufie. So if it's just us two, all they will find is a pair of well preserved yet intact corpses lol. And I'd be ok with that. drinker

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 01:40 PM

MORNING,

GLAD I AMUSE YOU. AND TYPING IS CAPITALS IS EASIER FOR US PRIMATES.....

Lol, you have been shown the secret, but not yet mastered it.

Nice one. drinker

mini1x's photo
Sun 12/28/14 01:38 PM

When I'm in McDonald's I always put a few of those little sauce dips in my bag, you just never know when they will come in handy.

Good one! Must remember that on my next flight. Or will the security people confiscate it?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14