Community > Posts By > lulu24

lulu24's photo
Sat 07/31/10 10:25 PM

I had a crush on Tiffany back in the 80's, that girl who sang in malls
i think i'm alone now...

lulu24's photo
Sat 07/31/10 10:20 PM

i'm'a call you tiffany from here on out.

Lori...not my fault you can't remember my name is Tiffany laugh
i know, i know...

for some reason, i keep calling you "rose". but that's someone else...and now i'll have to find her...

lulu24's photo
Sat 07/31/10 10:16 PM
i'm'a call you tiffany from here on out.

lulu24's photo
Fri 07/30/10 08:28 PM
i ditched my storm for a droid...and i'm having serious phone-love now.

i love love LOVE my droid...and it'll be even better when it updates to froyo.

lulu24's photo
Fri 07/30/10 02:04 PM
I watch quite a bit in the summer.

The last airbender, the sorcerer's apprentice, inception, salt, eclipse, iron man 2, predators. Pretty much every summer movie that's not for little kids or slapstick.

lulu24's photo
Fri 07/30/10 01:33 PM

I have no wish to live in the past.

I LOVE technology. I love air conditioning.

I like the social progress...we've a long way to go, but it's moving in a positive direction.

Heya Wild Woman!!!smitten

Good to see you....and there appears to be so much less of you!!!shocked

Who stole your bottom?...Miss Skinny Minny...:wink: laugh
eh, I'm never very big, lol...the rear end is still there, promise.

I'm always here, Lee...just don't participate in the forums as much.

Muah!!!

lulu24's photo
Fri 07/30/10 01:14 PM
I have no wish to live in the past.

I LOVE technology. I love air conditioning.

I like the social progress...we've a long way to go, but it's moving in a positive direction.

lulu24's photo
Sun 07/25/10 10:53 AM
for me, it depends upon the lie and the why of the lie. if they are honestly trying to protect someone or have good intentions, i might scoff and let them know that i've seen through it...

if they are claiming prior plans or something to get out of something, i'll usually let them. they might not know how to say "no" and need to not do whatever it is.

if it's malicious, that's a whole nother story...i tend to let them know, as soon as the lie hits, that i'm aware that it is one. i point out that non-truths can be harmful, same with gossip. i'll point out that it's not their story to tell, and maybe they should keep their mouth shut.

lulu24's photo
Sat 07/17/10 09:27 PM
these people...are family.

sometimes exasperating, often inspiring and exhilarating...some are people, such as yourself, that i've known and loved for years. many i speak with on the phone or in other avenues...i've met several, loved several, am linked forever with many...

some of my closest friends and dearest heart-siblings i've met either here or on another site. we've supported each other, been there...

we're family.

lulu24's photo
Sat 07/17/10 06:09 PM
I am now returning this thread. Please keep it civil.

lulu24's photo
Sat 07/17/10 06:08 PM
I am returning this thread to the forums, as there is much good debate here.

However, we all need to remember to follow the forum rules. I understand that this is a heated subject for many; the forum rules still need to be adhered to.

Please do NOT attack each other. Let's keep this civil.

Lori
Lead Moderator for Mingle2

lulu24's photo
Sat 07/17/10 05:19 PM
has been removed for Moderator review. At no time is attacking others permissible.

Please review the forum rules:

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/249155
http://mingle2.com/topic/show/249154

Be well,

Lori

lulu24's photo
Tue 07/13/10 06:13 PM
i'm addicted to books, and that's about it.

my kindle is my friend...

lulu24's photo
Sat 07/10/10 04:16 PM
i have wachovia, and i love it. if there's an attempted charge that would overdraft me, it's declined but there's no charge for it...i love that.

bank of america was horrible about such. toss in that they would pay things in the order that suited THEM rather than in the order you spent the money...and there could be serious issues if you ever ran over.

lulu24's photo
Sat 07/03/10 07:25 PM

I'm a vegetarian, brain would be meat to me... ill
so am i, lol.

lulu24's photo
Sat 07/03/10 10:06 AM

For brevity of writing (here) we shorten names. (ie I'm usually called "Beach or Beachie", sorry (((J)))..IndianPrincess sometimes "IP", Yellowrose "Yellow", etc.).

Here's a few from highschool...

Slider - because of a certain surfing style, and because I ditched a LOT but showed up for tests and did "generally" well

Lick - Oh just go ahead and have fun with it Dorks

I wanna hear about YOUR Nicknames....and perhaps see a few "NICE" ones made up.
let's see...growing up i was "lori porie" from my brother, lol...and they would sing it to me like the "gorgie porgie" song.

in junior high it was "ratt" for the lovely long rat tail i sported, lol...

in high school, it was "grace". i was working at pizza hut, and i was carrying seven 32-ounce mountain dews to a table...when some smart-*** put his foot in front of me. rather than give the table a bath, i pulled the glasses back and wore it all. all of it.

the only nick i reeeeally hated was "lulu". i managed for el chico at the time, and the training coordinator at the store in dallas i was working in even changed it in the computer system. my name was officially "lulu", grrr...when i came back to MY store, they'd done the same. as i do with anything that bugs me...i embraced it, lol.

lulu24's photo
Sun 06/20/10 03:05 PM
Good luck in your search, and welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, let us know.

Be well,

Lori

lulu24's photo
Sun 06/20/10 03:03 PM
that's entirely too cute, heh...

lulu24's photo
Tue 06/15/10 06:07 PM
that's absolutely awesome...

congrats, and good luck.

lulu24's photo
Sun 06/06/10 03:10 PM
on wednesday, i watched iron man 2. robert downey junior was flat-out marvelous. the action sequences were quite nice, and the movie flowed well. it was over before i knew it...even though it's not a short film. i'll be watching it again, i'm sure.

today i watched prince of persia. the acting was terrible, the story disjointed and over-played. predictable. if i heard the word "sacred" one more time, i think i would have shot myself. it was, however, stunning to look at, and worth the money just for all the parkour going on.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25