Community > Posts By > lulu24

lulu24's photo
Wed 09/29/10 11:07 PM
regardless of one's political leanings...it is a powerful and well-wrought painting.

the man is very talented.

lulu24's photo
Mon 09/27/10 11:15 PM

I'm only 5 hrs away now Lori???
no way!

roadtrip!

(and i'm not joking)

lulu24's photo
Mon 09/27/10 10:16 PM

bigsmile Hi Lori!!!

Rose..llama who?

I think I was talking about handcuffsbigsmile

....shall I use another emoticon?
*chuckles* please don't...the handcuffs are enough torture.

llamas spit, so i've heard...being cuffed to them is brutal.

lulu24's photo
Mon 09/27/10 10:11 PM

why does there ALWAYS have to be someone to blame about handcuffs, llamas, and love for Rose??? Huh?
i blame you, joel...

lulu24's photo
Sun 09/26/10 12:24 PM
i get ones that literally tell me off for not being on a dating site to date. one of them told me i needed to take my meds...

it's as if they are offended that i don't wish to be with them.

i just take them with a grain of salt.

lulu24's photo
Sat 09/25/10 12:17 PM
I'd personally start by utilizing the "Search" option at the top of the page and sending messages to those I thought compatible.

Consider fully filling out your profile, as well, so that others can do the same with you.

Start some dialogue with folks and take it from there.

lulu24's photo
Sat 09/25/10 12:09 PM
Welcome, James!

May you find what you're looking for...

In the meantime, jump into the forums and make a few friends.

If you have any questions, let us know.

Lori
Lead Moderator for Mingle2

lulu24's photo
Fri 09/24/10 04:09 PM
Welcome, monti!

Join us in the forums for a bit of fun and to meet some great new people!

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Lori

lulu24's photo
Fri 09/24/10 04:07 PM
Be welcome, Tyler.

Jump into the forums and play a bit; maybe meet some new people.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Lori

lulu24's photo
Tue 09/21/10 07:17 PM
i paid twenty a day for two kids...

my sitter was in her own home, licensed, and she took care of about four-six other kids at the same time. she also had dual degrees in psychology and child development.

she is an amazing person, and someone i was very blessed to have come into our lives.

lulu24's photo
Sun 09/19/10 10:12 PM

I have all my yearbooks from high school and one from jr hi, i think it is funny to go in and read what we all wrote to each other, they sell yearbooks at elementary schools and they are a rip off. My kids arent getting them till jr. hi either when they start actually caring about real friends they will take to high school with. Yearbooks are very expensive.
i didn't buy any of the elementary ones, either...i could really care less about those, myself.

one of my kids is in a school for 7th and 8th grades, and the other is in a school for 10th and 11th grades.

true, the younger child's school is smaller...but $60 smaller? really?

to give her credit, my high-schooler didn't even ask. she just said she knew she couldn't get it. i might have to surprise her...

lulu24's photo
Sun 09/19/10 10:09 PM
if i'm sending a professional email, i punctuate and capitalize properly.

when i'm on an online forum or chatting, i tend to skip the caps...much easier on my wrists. using my pinkie to press shift tends to my wrists go numb much quicker...

i can't STAND all caps. i don't know that i necessarily view it as yelling, but it's definitely difficult on the eyes.

lulu24's photo
Sun 09/19/10 09:37 PM

When my childhood friends found out
that all my yearbooks had been stolen,
this is what they did.
They took all 4 years of yearbooks for
that high school, to the printer and
had him reprint all the pages pertaining
to that year, 9-12.
Then they bound it.
And sent it to me.
Can you imagine.:heart:
wow...now that's amazing!

lulu24's photo
Sun 09/19/10 09:35 PM
we have a group of people from high school that get together every couple of months. It's really pretty neat...

Funny enough, next month I'm supposed to join my high school bandmates to play at homecoming. Someone got it I their bright little head to bring back all of the people who now can't play to have one last hoorah.

lulu24's photo
Sun 09/19/10 09:02 PM

Somehow I've lost all of my yearbooks over the years.. I just paid $95 for my sons freshman yb... I'll pay whatever they charge if that's what he wants and like my other two I doubt he'll care much about them but at the time they must all have them...
I've lost most of mine...what I do have, I treasure. Especially the ones where I was in high school.

As a single mom, I'm just not sure I can swing that. My seventh-grader's is only $25. Why the difference?

lulu24's photo
Sun 09/19/10 08:52 PM
so every now and then, I find myself sifting through old yearbooks and reliving forgotten moments. It's amazing how much emotional attachment I have to those books...

Two questions: 1) how attached are you to your yearbook ...and 2) how much would you have paid for one?

I just found out my freshman kid's school is charging $85 for one. Wtf?

lulu24's photo
Thu 09/16/10 08:41 PM
halloween is my absolute fav...i'm pretty fond of thanksgiving and easter, as well.

my least fav has to be the fourth of july...too damned hot and i don't like fireworks.

lulu24's photo
Tue 09/07/10 05:24 AM
Reminder, guys, the help forums are a place to be helpful.

This forum isn't for joking around or making cutting comments.

Lori

lulu24's photo
Mon 09/06/10 10:50 PM
i pretty much have fun, regardless...and i've had waaaay more than my share.

all while not being thought of as a ditz.

lulu24's photo
Fri 09/03/10 01:55 AM
i recently watched "the road", and it sucked out my soul.

excellent movie...but definitely cathartic.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25