Community > Posts By > lulu24

lulu24's photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:25 PM

is this when i come in, make a post...and then lock the thread so nobody can post behind me?

in polite trems we would call that taking liberties with your duties..but around here it would be just plain old cheating to win..bigsmile
*chuckles*

i didn't do it, did i? sheesh!

and no powerful shoes...just dirty ol' tennies.

lulu24's photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:03 PM

lulu??? Do you have that power???
oh, yes...i certainly do.

and then some, lol.

lulu24's photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:00 PM
is this when i come in, make a post...and then lock the thread so nobody can post behind me?

lulu24's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:11 PM

and we have a winner!!!

lulu24's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:10 PM
totally need to find my own vibe...

lulu24's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:08 PM
and yet, we continue...

lulu24's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:07 PM
the skittles vomited in here...

lulu24's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:06 PM

hmmm...

lulu24's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:17 PM

i'm not the type to keep my mouth shut...but i remember how many high-schoolers can be. i hope they've all learned a valuable life-lesson, and maybe they'll grow into better adults.

-------------------------------

when my sister was nine, she was fed a ton of alcohol and gang-raped in the park by teenagers. one of them was my boyfriend's brother.

one of my best friends found her discarded in a ditch and called an ambulance...he performed CPR and kept her alive until they could get her.

nobody helped her, other than him. nobody did a ****ing thing.

they got off with military school because with the level of alcohol they fed her, she became an "unreliable witness".

i hope they became decent people. she sure had a hard road of it.

I struggle to believe that somebody who can do such vile deeds will grow up into a decent person.
so do i. but i know that change is possible.

i can only speak for myself, but i wasn't a decent person as a teenager. obviously, neither were they. i like to think i turned out okay.

lulu24's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:09 PM
i'm not the type to keep my mouth shut...but i remember how many high-schoolers can be. i hope they've all learned a valuable life-lesson, and maybe they'll grow into better adults.

-------------------------------

when my sister was nine, she was fed a ton of alcohol and gang-raped in the park by teenagers. one of them was my boyfriend's brother.

one of my best friends found her discarded in a ditch and called an ambulance...he performed CPR and kept her alive until they could get her.

nobody helped her, other than him. nobody did a ****ing thing.

they got off with military school because with the level of alcohol they fed her, she became an "unreliable witness".

i hope they became decent people. she sure had a hard road of it.

lulu24's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:46 PM
i get up, read...run to the gym.

watch tv...whatever. usually read or workout.

lulu24's photo
Fri 10/30/09 12:15 AM

I don't know why some folks have such a hard time understanding this one. You'd think one would not have to be gay to get it.
i'm not gay, and i get it.

:wink: I should have worded that better. I really meant that for those that are straight and don't understand what this bill meant.
i know...i'm just as confused that someone wouldn't get it as you are.

lulu24's photo
Fri 10/30/09 12:06 AM

I don't know why some folks have such a hard time understanding this one. You'd think one would not have to be gay to get it.
i'm not gay, and i get it.

lulu24's photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:34 PM

they advertise worldwide access from anywhere!

and even if not...i can read til i drop. or at least for a week or two.

Hummm hope the battery last more then a few days while ya reading it whoa slaphead
hmmm...i charge once every week to ten days. that's with it being read for about eight hours per day.

lulu24's photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:24 PM

i have decided that women just do not know what they want. i read all these profile about how they want a nice guy that knows how to treat a lady. someone that they can build a relationship with so on and so on then you send them an e-mail trying to strike something up maybe get to know the and they do not even read their mail. how are they going to find this guy that they are LOOKING for if they do not open their mail?

true....if you don't have the looks and you're not sweet/kind,you're S.O.L

well unless you have a big package....

that's right..all we want is 10 inches...

beat us, slap us around, treat us like chit....tell us were stupid, tell us how to dress, fetch your beers..

as long as you can pound us into the mattress with your 10 inches we'll stick around

whoa slaphead
you know, that's a little closer to the truth than i might want to admit.

ok... a fair amount of truth..laugh laugh

Eventually were gonna be looking for a different 10 incher.
once the one we have expends his...bag of tricks...yep.

lulu24's photo
Thu 10/29/09 10:11 PM

i have decided that women just do not know what they want. i read all these profile about how they want a nice guy that knows how to treat a lady. someone that they can build a relationship with so on and so on then you send them an e-mail trying to strike something up maybe get to know the and they do not even read their mail. how are they going to find this guy that they are LOOKING for if they do not open their mail?

true....if you don't have the looks and you're not sweet/kind,you're S.O.L

well unless you have a big package....

that's right..all we want is 10 inches...

beat us, slap us around, treat us like chit....tell us were stupid, tell us how to dress, fetch your beers..

as long as you can pound us into the mattress with your 10 inches we'll stick around

whoa slaphead
you know, that's a little closer to the truth than i might want to admit.

lulu24's photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:57 PM

juuuuust my kindle.

i'd send an email letting peeps know where i was and then read for a week while they tried to find me.

Hummm what is a kindle? And would you not need internet connection to go along with that?

Shhhshsssh you blew it too your sending messages that will never be read ding ding ...................:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

my kindle holds all my books. it's an electronic reader...that just so happens to have a wireless 3G connection built right in.

Hummm huhhh and where ya gonna connect to out on and island far far away from any towers to pick up a signal? Ya still blew it heheheh:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
they advertise worldwide access from anywhere!

and even if not...i can read til i drop. or at least for a week or two.

lulu24's photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:53 PM

Humm excuse me it is like would you buy a car before you test drive it? I rest my case shshshsh if they can't perform then I don' want them sticking around shhsh simple as can bebigsmile
i knew you ladies had sense.

the world has come so far...

lulu24's photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:50 PM

juuuuust my kindle.

i'd send an email letting peeps know where i was and then read for a week while they tried to find me.

Hummm what is a kindle? And would you not need internet connection to go along with that?

Shhhshsssh you blew it too your sending messages that will never be read ding ding ...................:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

my kindle holds all my books. it's an electronic reader...that just so happens to have a wireless 3G connection built right in.

lulu24's photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:22 PM
juuuuust my kindle.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next