Community > Posts By > lulu24

lulu24's photo
Wed 12/02/09 11:26 PM

...you have received for christmas?
a wonderful internet friend sent me a check for several hundred dollars, as well as a $200 shopping card to JCPenney for the girls, and angel perfume.

came without a return address.

lulu24's photo
Wed 12/02/09 08:52 PM
i really believe that violence is wrong. it shouldn't come from a man OR a woman.

however, there are women that take advantage of that. i've seen women ball up their fist and punch a guy square on, being certain that he'd never hit back. it's absolutely wrong, and it'd almost serve her right if he laid her out.

if i ever come at you like that...you'd be silly not to hit back. in fact, i'm counting on you not.

lulu24's photo
Wed 12/02/09 05:17 PM
Mingle2 has currently decided against having a "Search" feature. This is to better preserve the privacy of our members.

It may be reconsidered at a later time.

Be well,

Lori
Lead Moderator for Mingle2

lulu24's photo
Wed 12/02/09 04:49 PM
peace, positivity, and healing to both your sister AND you, kim.

hugs, as well.

lulu24's photo
Wed 12/02/09 03:47 PM
dude, i hope this passes...but only for those that voted to ban gay marriage.

seriously.

lulu24's photo
Wed 12/02/09 02:42 PM

How much control do others have in your life? For instance, would you date outside of your race knowing family and friends will disown you or worse? Or if you are gay, have you come out despite all the grief you will get?

What was your experience if you did?

I believe it is more important to be who you are than cater to these unreasonable expectations of others.

if i dated a horse, mom might be perturbed.

i believe my daughter is gay, or at least bisexual. i've already let my family know that if they ever say anything derogatory about it, we'll never show up, period. i don't think they'll treat her differently, but they do feel it's wrong...which i do not. i've also let it be known that any partner she has will be invited, as well.

the hardest was when i was dating an atheist (since then, i believe i'm becoming one myself) and they reaaaaally wanted to convert him.

lulu24's photo
Wed 12/02/09 02:12 PM
truthfully, it depends on the relative.

my children and grandchild above every other person...my siblings and mom and aunt...and then, it might be my cousin, or it might be my mate.

my family's always been there. with some, i'm thicker than honey. with others...i could take or leave them.

lulu24's photo
Wed 12/02/09 11:34 AM

i make my nephews fight till one gets knocked out. its the same thing

paul used to lose all the time so i let him use a knife. now jim gets whooped every time, but if i give jim a knife too, he`ll win every time. so how can i make the fight fair.

or should i take the knife off paul and conserntrate on getting jim to a good level of arse kicking, so he can start fighting my pit bull when jim finaly turns 6years old next year?

i realy dont know so please help pancake man

I am a pancake man the way water flows through the empty vessel, unexpectedly and openly.

You see, you got the order all wrong.

Usually, children with sociopathic tendencies START by fighting or torturing the dog or other animals.

I would suggest using the blunted, wood blades they carry in women's self-defense classes.

Your comment reminded me of a certain scene in "Redbelt" when this young woman, who is a pill addict, comes to her first Jiu-jitsu class and her teacher tells her to "just sit, first."

She apologizes and explains she just doesn't feel as if there's anything that she can learn here.

He tells her that "... there is no situation you cannot turn to your advantage. There is no situation you cannot escape from."

She starts crying and explains that a man raped her. A man twice her size found her in an alley, held a knife to her neck and raped her.

She starts walking out.

The teacher says, "He held a knife to you?"

Still in tears, she says, "Yes." as she's walking out of the training center.

He goes... "Oh, like this?" And puts her in a rear naked choke and holds the traditional red, blunted, wooden knife against her throat.

She struggles at first, terrified.

He says, "Don't move - there's a knife there. Now go to your right and under me."

She does.

He says, "Stab me with the knife."

She jabs at him with it, still almost petrified with fear.

He starts screaming, "Stab me with the knife!"
She starts really digging this wood piece into his chest until he lets her go and she almost collapses out of the suffering she'd endured internally up to that point from having been raped, stripped, made impotent and powerless by a stranger.

He says, only, "Don't worry. It's okay. There's no one here but the fighters."
damn...now i know why my mother wanted me to buy that movie...*runs to piratebay*

lulu24's photo
Wed 12/02/09 09:08 AM
most of them are beautiful, regardless. the last one...looks older in the no-makeup pic than in the makeup pic.

lulu24's photo
Tue 12/01/09 10:17 PM

ken, i think you're perfect.

oh, wait...you meant the profile...hmmm...

A perfect what????

Nice to see you....bigsmile
i come in to say "hi" to you...and end up with boxers on my head.

*pouts*

They look great...tighty whiteys are just not you.tongue2
can we leave off the underwear? please?

but i can sooo do tighty-whities.

lulu24's photo
Tue 12/01/09 10:12 PM

A perfect what????

Nice to see you....bigsmile
i come in to say "hi" to you...and end up with boxers on my head.

*pouts*

lulu24's photo
Tue 12/01/09 08:46 PM

lulu24's photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:07 PM
Please remember to ONLY discuss the topic. Do NOT address other users or aim comments at what you think they are considering.

Keep it civil, or the thread will be locked without further notice.

Be well,

Lori
Lead Moderator for Mingle2

lulu24's photo
Tue 12/01/09 05:54 PM

Not sure about you, but I need to shoot off once in a while laugh
yeah, i'm with you.

and i'm not all about romance. ever.

lulu24's photo
Tue 12/01/09 08:30 AM
i used to shred my hands...have broken them both, actually. i had a lot...going on as a kiddo. the second best thing my mom did for me was putting me in martial arts. the best was moving me in with my older brother with whom i trained for six hours a day, every day.

it saved me...literally. the discipline carries with me still. i'm hoping like hell i'm going to be able to get the girls in soon.

lulu24's photo
Tue 12/01/09 08:25 AM
it's sooo not the same thing. i only download what i can get free elsewhere. if i can get it at the library, i'm downloading it...and that makes it more readily available for the next person to check out. and i'd never buy it in the first place, so they aren't losing a penny.

if anything, it's free advertising, lol.

lulu24's photo
Tue 12/01/09 01:43 AM

and isoHunt....and BitTorrent and etc etc etc....lmao
yep, guilty as charged...

lulu24's photo
Mon 11/30/09 10:00 PM

Hahaha. I was referring to a torrent site. I should have been more specific. It was just said because they held such a wealth of knowledge and a lawsuit finally forced them to limit themselves to independent material today or maybe yesterday.

It just makes me sad... I found so much amazing information from this site, "The Day After Trinity," episodes of Dexter (waits for looks of disapproval), and endless underground music.

Yeah... there will be another one. But they were great. They were strong and fought with all the money they had left and lost. It saddens me. That's all.

I wanted to honor them... for all they allowed me to see.

Minerva.... ****... that's (Greek?) mythology? Now I have something else to look up. Hehe. Much love, Calleigh12.
i'm so gonna cry. i use them regularly.

of course, i've still got piratebay...

For all the crap that Piratebay is going through it is a matter of time before the userbase gives up on them too...
sadly, you might be right. toooons of BS, but they seem to keep their chin up. just reading their notices can crack me up.

i make sure i seed. and upload.

lulu24's photo
Mon 11/30/09 09:58 PM
oh, but for anything television-related, eztv has that covered. so you can still get your dexter.

lulu24's photo
Mon 11/30/09 09:57 PM

Hahaha. I was referring to a torrent site. I should have been more specific. It was just said because they held such a wealth of knowledge and a lawsuit finally forced them to limit themselves to independent material today or maybe yesterday.

It just makes me sad... I found so much amazing information from this site, "The Day After Trinity," episodes of Dexter (waits for looks of disapproval), and endless underground music.

Yeah... there will be another one. But they were great. They were strong and fought with all the money they had left and lost. It saddens me. That's all.

I wanted to honor them... for all they allowed me to see.

Minerva.... ****... that's (Greek?) mythology? Now I have something else to look up. Hehe. Much love, Calleigh12.
i'm so gonna cry. i use them regularly.

of course, i've still got piratebay...