Community > Posts By > lulu24

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:32 PM

If you see ones that say "Just Say Hi" or "One + You", it's because they had the picture before Mingle2 was born. We've changed names, and the older pictures still reflect the original.

Hmmmmm, if that's the case, how long ago was it this site went under those names? Maybe they should just delete those and update w/o the logos.

I would do that... but those are some of my favorite pictures. I have since deleted them from my computer... So there is no way to have the pics without saying Just say hi, which is what Mingle 2 used to be about a year and a half ago...

That makes sense. Wasn't aware of that and wasn't trying to offend anyone...I might have put someone on the defense...Thanks flowerforyou
You bring up a very valid point; many who have multiple logos DO steal their pictures from other sites. I was only trying to explain when it's not a red flag.

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:09 PM

If you see ones that say "Just Say Hi" or "One + You", it's because they had the picture before Mingle2 was born. We've changed names, and the older pictures still reflect the original.

Hmmmmm, if that's the case, how long ago was it this site went under those names? Maybe they should just delete those and update w/o the logos.
It's only been about a year.

Some of us aren't here for dating, so having a current picture isn't quite as important.

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:04 PM

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:26 PM

Once again Peledac has spoken so eloquently and is right on. As for myself, I've worked hard all my life, spouse died, my job offers no insurance so I will be going to jail{sounds restful}. But, Pelosi won't have my tax dollars from employment, house & sales anymore. How is this going to work?noway

Well it sounds to me like you will only be going to jail if you refuse to pay a 2.5% tax on your income. And the tax on our incomes is already scaled to reduce the tax burden on those who can least afford it.

that 2.5% tax is money i could be spending to stay healthy or feed my children.

That 2.5% tax is there for when yuo FAIL to remain healthy, or your KIDS fail to remain healthy and you HAVE to go into the hospital, whether or not you want to, or die because you are so sick.

I do not care who you are, what you do, how healthy you live, you WILL get seriously ill at one point or another, or yuor children will, it is a part of life. And for those who can not afford to pay 15k per year, or even 2500 per year, which is what I would have had to pay while working full time at walmart for insurance just for myself, at minumum wage, 2.5% is a hell of a lot more ffordable and reasonable than going with no insurance at all.

Right now, I take home just over 600 a month. Tell me how I am supposed to pay your AVERAGE insurance premium as it stands right now. Not possible!
i work full-time for walmart, and i have insurance for quite a bit cheaper than that. in fact, they give me more money than i put in on it...i do have a high deductible, but who cares?

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/08/09 05:21 PM

Once again Peledac has spoken so eloquently and is right on. As for myself, I've worked hard all my life, spouse died, my job offers no insurance so I will be going to jail{sounds restful}. But, Pelosi won't have my tax dollars from employment, house & sales anymore. How is this going to work?noway

Well it sounds to me like you will only be going to jail if you refuse to pay a 2.5% tax on your income. And the tax on our incomes is already scaled to reduce the tax burden on those who can least afford it.

that 2.5% tax is money i could be spending to stay healthy or feed my children.

lulu24's photo
Sat 11/07/09 06:05 PM
This topic is being locked at this time.

We realize that this is a sensitive topic right now, and we ask that each of you be respectful toward the beliefs of our fellow members.

Be well,

Lori
Lead Moderator for Mingle2

lulu24's photo
Fri 11/06/09 08:58 PM

I spent 2 years in the army in country, combat is HELL!!! The Majpr that snapped just had too much and told his superiors so, NO ONE can prepare U for the horrors of war, It NEVER goes away!!

One...he would have been deployed to the Green Zone and he would have never seen ( unless the Iraqis decided to run a military campaign against the U.S. ) any combat or heard any shots fired.

Two...he " had too much "??? He never even WENT into combat. Anyone trying to claim that he had PTSD is utterly lost.

therapists often suffer from PTSD. it's actually often a requirement that they also receive counseling.

lulu24's photo
Fri 11/06/09 07:37 PM

I have two arms, one for each of ya... lol

I'll have a bud light, mcdchaz, that is, if you're buying.

sure buudy tell the keep keep em comming

he did very well; i must agree.

lulu24's photo
Fri 11/06/09 07:30 PM
hey, mark...which one of us is more fun, me or kim?

huh, huh?

*taps foot and then tackles mark*

lulu24's photo
Fri 11/06/09 07:23 PM

alrights mods u guys are cool.buy a drink on my tab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how'd you know this moderatin' stuff was thirsty work?

lulu24's photo
Fri 11/06/09 07:19 PM

Lori!!!!! you never let me have ANY fun. I'm telling Mark and Charles grumble
i know, i know...i'm overbearing.

luis and miguel are mine; they're family...and i had them yeeears before, lol.

lulu24's photo
Fri 11/06/09 07:17 PM

I just come here to perv on the mods love

Oh crap! ( Did i just say that?) embarassed

hey!!! who told you to get out of my closet???? oops....did I say that out loud?

I'm still there , nice and cozy in here :tongue: :wink: laugh

ahem. that's my brother you're hiding in the closet. please let him out...

lulu24's photo
Fri 11/06/09 07:10 PM
count me in.

lulu24's photo
Fri 11/06/09 07:06 PM

OK OK OBVIOUSLY I AM not IN THE MAJORITY I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE ANYONE ANGRY JUST MY THOUGHT
SRY FOR MAKING PEOPLE MAD. sry for caps

No one is angry; it's a valid question. We're just trying to answer it in a helpful way.

lulu24's photo
Fri 11/06/09 07:02 PM
The First Amendment is in regards to the government; we are not affiliated with such.

This is a privately owned website with a set of rules that each user agreed to as they joined.

If you are interested, here is our TOU:

http://mingle2.com/welcome/showTOS

Here are the forum rules:

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/249135

We reserve the right to remove any post that is not in accordance with these rules in order to make this a friendly place for all of our users.

Be well,

Lori

lulu24's photo
Fri 11/06/09 05:35 PM
There are scammers everywhere. We take them very seriously, here.

Should anyone ask you for money, please utilize the "REPORT THIS USER" link that is in their profile.

Should you have any questions, feel free to email myself or anyone else on the Moderation/Administration staff.

Be well,

Lori

lulu24's photo
Fri 11/06/09 05:31 PM

The speaker of the house is fighting for the American people.
yeah, well...i don't want her fighting for me.

i have insurance, but it's pretty bare-bones. i can't afford otherwise. if i have to choose between feeding my family and having insurance...i'm putting food on my table.

go ahead, throw me in jail. maybe she can support my kiddos then.

lulu24's photo
Thu 11/05/09 09:16 PM

If the light bulb you are upset about is sold on the open market (and I am pretty certain it is the same kind I prefer to use but can not afford lol), and your landlord pays the electric bill then you are stuck with using whatever bulbs he puts in. These bulbs would not be available if they were "validated toxic", and since yuo are not paying the bill for using them you d not have the right to change them out.

Yeah, just like cigarettes are sold on the open market and are known cancer causers not only to those that use them, but to those that are around those that use them.

Just like asbestos is a cancer causing agent, but is still in use because it happens to be a versatile product. Asbestos was "validated toxic" fifty years ago, and guess what? The university in my city just began taking measures for asbestos removal within the past decade.

The open market alone is not reflective on whether something is or isn't toxic or suitable for daily consumption, usage, etc. This is the government we're talking about. And if the government can profit in any way, shape or form, they will categorically deny any such charges.

Sure, mercury lined bulbs are "safe for the environment." And yet the government has given us no sound option in the safe disposal of these bulbs. They merely repeat false sentiments in order to restore public faith, and cover up as many facts as possible to better facilitate keeping as many people in the dark for as long as possible.
my local walmart accepts them for recycling.

lulu24's photo
Thu 11/05/09 08:30 PM
omg...i literally almost vomited.

and i only watched a few seconds.

lulu24's photo
Thu 11/05/09 07:26 PM

If her friends are 17 also I would be really hesitant but if you are close and keep a real good eye on what is going on it beats her going to a college a longer distance away. I was pretty much on my own at that age and I had a steady boyfriend that his parents were supportive of us being responsible.
i'm nervous about it. i admit it...but i can't imagine telling her that even though she's graduated, she can't go on to college. the school requires full-time freshmen to live on campus.