Community > Posts By > lulu24

lulu24's photo
Thu 11/12/09 08:21 AM
i'll give you honesty.

i was dating this perfectly amazing man...wonderful to be around, voice to die for...intelligent, gorgeous, great in bed...

but i wasn't good enough, and i knew it. so...his best friend came over for some brewskies with me and my roommate. he turned her down, she went to bed pissed...and he and i ended up having crazy, wild, animalistic sex on the porch and in the living room...

she walked in, and i jumped up and ran in the bathroom. i feigned a black-out (which i got quite frequently back then; i was a lush), and she attempted to convince me that she came in because i was screaming. said that he was raping me and that we had to go to the police. i absolutely refused. she went to stephen and told him that his best friend had raped me.

i can't tell you how difficult that conversation was...but we had it. there wasn't a commitment between us; we had an open relationship...but it was still shitty to sleep with his bestie.

it was good enough that i went back ten years later for another taste, though...

lulu24's photo
Wed 11/11/09 09:40 PM

This was done by him for nothing but pure thrill,,,and his talked into help him body,,,also for fun and sport of being written about and their own self inflected highs to know they were the ones causing everyone to be scared and to be all that looked for,,,
THEY were sick f*cks and now one for life, and one life for many,taken.
I just hope and Pray that through all this PRESS NOW,,,that it doesn't spark up other sick minds to go out and copycat them...

He HAD no remorse,,,so,,,hey,,,I got no use to KEEP a killer of Innocent people ,,,,,,here in any capacity,,,,except dead.

HE had the full ability to just HURT them,,NOT kill them,,,HE KNEW where his bullets were going to go in at. and their harm..

HE WANTED ALL OF THEM TO DIE...so SHALL HE..
he already did, terry...did that bring back the dead?

lulu24's photo
Wed 11/11/09 09:33 PM
i'm alone, but i'm not lonely.

i've discovered that i like being single. not having all that extra emotional stuff to deal with. control of my remote. dinner when i want it...yada yada.

and my kids are more companionship than i could ever need.

lulu24's photo
Wed 11/11/09 09:24 PM

when i was five, my mother's boyfriend suggested we play hide-n-seek in the alley (we lived in van nuys).

they found me stuffed in a refrigerator at 10:30 that night.

Stuffed lulu (serves four):

Give grrl lotsa chocolate. Then a foot massage. Serve chilled.

one problem...lulus don't like chocolate. ick.

lulu24's photo
Wed 11/11/09 09:11 PM
when i was five, my mother's boyfriend suggested we play hide-n-seek in the alley (we lived in van nuys).

they found me stuffed in a refrigerator at 10:30 that night.

lulu24's photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:52 PM

o god people have no clue about prisons.....I guess every state is different, but most states suffer from overcrowding and prisons have become warehouses of human flesh. I think people from the halocaust may have had more room in the cattle cars. But believe what you want. As for santioning the death penalty, mit's still legalized MURDER and if you condone it you are no better than the one committing it, bottom mline.

I say execute murderers, rapists, kid touchers their attorney's and those who have sympathy for them.
and then the reporting will go down even farther. there is no way i could report a rape or even a molestation if i thought the perpetrator would be put to death.

and everyone needs to be defended. it preserves the integrity of the system.

lulu24's photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:42 PM
i loooove the fall and spring, like the winter, and i can't stand the summer.

lulu24's photo
Wed 11/11/09 05:54 PM
why would you execute his attorney, as well?

lulu24's photo
Wed 11/11/09 11:27 AM

No, but it gives closure to the families of the ones that they killed

^um can you explain this, I'm lost......I thought closure meant finding out why and what happened, we know what happened, we don't know why, he remained mute to the reasoning.

as for this "Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed"....does that mean those responsible for shedding blood should also fall under this, if it does then half your world leaders should be shot....ok, we already know that...lol

Im opposed to the death penalty. I think life in prison is a much more suitable 'punishment'.

Three square meals a day....free health care...cable tv....weight room/workout equipment...." look the other way " guards....

Other than being in a cell for 23 hours a day...I really don't see the " punishment " involved.

Now....IF they were locked in a cell for 23 hours a day...in solitary...with no tv...if they get sick, that's their problem..

THAT would be punishment.
have you ever been locked up?

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/10/09 08:13 PM

i check everyone out...

if you're on the forum, you can bet i've perved you at one point or another.

Yes you did....you violated me.laugh laugh
guilty.

more than once, i might add.

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/10/09 08:07 PM
i check everyone out...

if you're on the forum, you can bet i've perved you at one point or another.

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/10/09 07:12 PM

He's been dead for about 7 minutes and I say good riddance!!! I have ZERO tolerance for criminals and do not feel any sympathy for them. If it were up to me, even taggers would be executed.
i've kept my TV off all day...

i'm saddened and shaken. and yes, i'll shed a tear.

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/10/09 11:21 AM

oh b/c I just saw a thing that she apparently said

“If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat. If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.”

Actually that is the opposite of how it is. A conservative vegetarian will make meat morally and socially offensive and unacceptable eventually making it illegal. A liberal vegetarian will accept that everyone has the right to eat what they want.

Oh, really???

Go find out how many PETA members are Democrats...lol
i'm a republican, and a member of PETA. my children are members of PETA for kids.

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/10/09 09:25 AM

also full of empathy and forgiveness.......is what I am.

I feel like a freak sometimes, am I?

AND your name is lori. you sure we aren't twins?

Would our parents give us the same name? Sisters in spirit, perhaps..flowerforyou
well, duh! that's cause we were all separated and stuff. um...by a few years, as well...um...yeah.

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/10/09 09:10 AM

Closure is not given to someone, they must obtain it in their own way.

the whole mess saddens me. i'm completely against capital punishment or revenge. this will not bring back those that have lost their lives. it cheapens us as humans to step to their level and destroy a life.

No, but it gives closure to the families of the ones that they killed.

that type of "closure" would only make it worse for me.

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/10/09 09:00 AM

the whole mess saddens me. i'm completely against capital punishment or revenge. this will not bring back those that have lost their lives. it cheapens us as humans to step to their level and destroy a life.

lulu24's photo
Tue 11/10/09 08:13 AM

also full of empathy and forgiveness.......is what I am.

I feel like a freak sometimes, am I?

AND your name is lori. you sure we aren't twins?

lulu24's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:53 PM
if the child loves her harness, it's not demeaning or cruel. many children want to wear their cool teddy bears...

if you have a deaf child that cannot hear you if she's distracted, it's a way to keep her safe. if you have an autistic child...it's a way to keep her safe.

if you have a child whom will literally dislocate if you tug on their hand or if they stumble...it's safer with a harness.

as long as the child doesn't mind and feels loved...well, that's what's important.

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:33 PM

i started at twelve...and have quit repeatedly.

the final time was about seven years ago in august.

good job! flowerforyou

i quit every time i was pregnant or nursing. afterward, i'd end up starting back (but never at home or in front of the kids). the last time, i kicked it for good.

i wish i had sooner; i could have taken a vacation or something, lol.

lulu24's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:25 PM
i started at twelve...and have quit repeatedly.

the final time was about seven years ago in august.