Community > Posts By > Frankk1950

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 11/15/15 02:03 AM
As an independant observer of the debate that is taking place here,it appears to me that there is a dispute about two different issues.Ms Harmony on the one side is arguing that one is innocent until proven guilty regardless of what one believes about the ethics of that side.The opposite side is saying we knew who is guilty and the facts have proven that their assumptions were correct.Probably 99% of the time these assumptions will be correct and on the one occasion they are wrong,casualties will be treated as collateral damage justified on the basis that 99% of the time we get it right.Unfortunately Ms Harmony will end up being DEAD right standing up for her principles and the tragedies will continue.The question is how do we balance our principles and our emotions and resolve this issue.Whilst the Russians will back Putin and his strength of resolve when that same resolve is used against them they will not be as supportive,by then they will have ceded too much power to him to be able to do much against him.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 11/13/15 09:41 PM
Priceless drinks
Now what were you selling,I've forgotten.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 11/12/15 09:52 PM

Ooooo why do I need a man?
Well they are very entertaining.
Useful at times

I could do with one right now for a secret mission.
Who is keen?

Does this mission include any undercover work?love love flowerforyou flowerforyou

It can do depending on how you want to do it

Sounds like a job that is only limited by our imagination ?blushing blushing

Lawns are ready

Just fired the mower up,hang on I'll get there as quick as I can.
Put the kettle on.
How does mid June 2016 sound ?
Can't let the grass grow under my feet.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 11/12/15 06:34 PM

Why do women want a man

wow let me count the reasons.
Garbage for sure lol
oil change
roofing,
spiders,
mice,
ummm
I am sure there will be more soon..

OP seriously women want men for pretty much the same reasons men want women.
Think about it...
Not rocket science.

Then how come none of my women changed my oil,took the garbage out (they might have kicked me out,does that count ?),

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 11/12/15 06:05 PM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Thu 11/12/15 06:08 PM

[

they are right, coloring books don't make anyone gay... the LBGT makes people gay...

Many think this is programming victims for pedophiles.

I think children & sheep are next.

One think is for sure..the LBGTQ+trans... I NOW consider dangerous. NO more tolerance for a group or movement that is intolerant & DICTATING to society & other people's children.

And who the hell says " choose or pick an outfit "!? To a little boy!!
I would say that to a little girl. rant

Ah well at least we can say we have sheep that can colour in the colouring books,some might even learn to read.

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 11/11/15 08:38 PM

Saw this on facebook.
Statistics show, that the average person has sex 89 times per year.
Looks like I'm in store for a wild December!

Don't panic it didn't say calendar year,so you still have 12 months to get your share.Sorry to disappoint you.:wink: flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 11/11/15 08:29 PM

Paragraph 6: car bonnets are being searched.

Is this just a typo, or is there some known link between car bonnets and passing out? ;)

I saw this news earlier, strange isnt it?

Bees in their bonnets ????

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 11/09/15 06:21 PM

In my years I have found, I can get along with myself better.

That's a good starting place. drinks

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 11/09/15 06:16 PM
drinker
Some people learn fast.
drinks

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 11/09/15 06:08 PM
Everybody has the opportunity to meet someone here.The more information you provide on your profile the more likely you are to attract someone you find compatible.You will attract all sorts of undesirables.You will have to decide who to reject and who is worthy of follow up.Take your time and join in the Forum.Welcome and I wish you good luck.flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 11/07/15 09:15 PM

A combination of both...nice to everyone... naughty with my boyfriend onlylaughdrool tongue2

Guess what, your boyfriend is in for a surprise when he reads that you have been naughty with me.flowers

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 11/07/15 07:50 PM
Yeez are all just jealous because got ye ain't got the nerve to do it.Although I suspect Pancho might.drinks

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 11/06/15 11:13 PM

if its going off I definately missed it

Only by two months.drinks

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 11/06/15 07:56 PM

Why do I only attract younger men, looking for men around my age....,

If you think you attract younger men based on the response you get on this site then you are sadly mistaken.Nine out of ten the responses I receive are from women under 30 (some of them stating they are looking for women).I don't for one second consider that they are attracted to me or even want to converse with me unless the meter is ticking.I would assume a large percentage of the people who contact you are possibly other women who are working some scam or other.If you really want to attract men then get busy on the Forums let people see who you are and you will be generate the response you require.It probably won't happen overnight so be patient.flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 11/06/15 03:00 AM
Happy birthday to both of you.flowerforyou flowerforyou

That must be some sort of record,you are her grandmother and you are only six hours older.:smile:

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 11/05/15 11:20 PM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Thu 11/05/15 11:24 PM

if you people reason with me, deeply you will agree with me that with the power of FAITH so strong in you...you can move the mountain....meanwhile, the very power of LOVE is very very varied.

When you have moved the mountain,give me a bell.

As long as you charge less than $200 an hour and move more than my loader,you've got a job.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 11/05/15 12:29 PM

I dont understand the inconsistency in the logic used

in other words, a 'transgender female' who has a penis,, wants to use the bathroom where there arent other penises

but the natural females who also dont want to share the bathroom with penises,, just have to adjust and keep going?

Welcome to the "reel" world where everything is spin.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 11/05/15 12:21 PM
Haven't heard of "stilettoses" is that related to halitosis ?

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 11/04/15 11:11 PM
Never heard this line of reasoning before but it sure makes sense to me.
rofl rofl rofl
Keep 'em coming. It makes life worth living.

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 11/03/15 06:20 AM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Tue 11/03/15 06:25 AM
I wish to register a complaint against the poster.These are all very sexist jokes and the poor bloke never gets a fair go. :wink:
Some great ones in there Sassy girl.

Ps, don't know if I can wait another 34 years to message you.flowerforyou

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 22 23