Community > Posts By > Frankk1950

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 02/11/16 09:52 PM

Hi Frank, how did you know the OP has been a member for over four years. I looked at her profile but I didn't find it.
waving

Hi mzrosie :smile: Just as your profile picture shows you joined 08/15/13,this lady joined 12/31/11.On the Forum not on the profile spiel.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 02/11/16 09:25 PM
Are all you people smoking the same weed ? We can't have three people agreeing, even if Igor is trying to say Big Pharma is coming in the back door.Wake up Sassy and sort these people out.laugh

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 02/11/16 06:31 PM

Makes sense to me.

Anyway, all any of us can do with missives from strangers, is guess.

I'd guess that someone who doesn't punctuate, either doesn't want to, doesn't care what you think of what they may or may not be saying.

Precisely.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 02/11/16 02:43 PM

but for this type of friendship both a rare man and a rare woman are needed.

Relationships are defined by the people.
Relationships don't exist floating around looking for the "right" people to complete it.

A man and a woman can be friends without sex!

A man and woman can be friendly towards each other without sex.
They can be friends, with purely friendly motives, only for a short period of time.

Gender was created for a reason, though.
When a man or woman chooses to spend enough time around someone of the opposite sex their underlying subconscious is being told he/she is consciously choosing the other to mate with.
So over time the naturally occurring sex hormones are associated with that person.
They can't help but look at each other with sexual desire.

They can choose not to act upon it, believing they can do better, and actively choosing to try and bang someone else.
Or they can ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.

Either way it leads to a lot of subconsciously driven behavior.
More ribald, innuendo, or inappropriate jokes about sex. More physical closeness. Arm touching, smiling, back patting, hugging, sitting closer.

At best people try to force the other into a labeled relationship that helps them deny sexual attraction. i.e. viewing each other like a sibling.
If someone has ever said "she's like my sister" or "he's like a brother to me!" it means they've had sexual impulses, and still do, they've just created this relationship label in order to deny them and help them not act upon them.

But their subconscious behavior continues to drive them towards sex with them.

In many cases that leads to overcompensation and subconscious behavior.
Things like more physical closeness like slapping them on the arm when they make a sexual comment.
Or pushing the person far away, setting up weekly, monthly meetings at restaurants, something that provides a table, something physical to keep them apart, or connection via Facebook and social media, which allows feelings of extreme happiness, allowing a reward like a fat chick and chocolate "I worked out an hour yesterday, I only ate salads all week, I'm excited that I get to eat 6 bars of chocolate tomorrow!"

Men and women can be "friends" but their subconscious behavior will always be driven by sex after they hit puberty.

Their motives in continuing any "friends" relationship will always be based on sexual impulses.

Which ultimately helps sabotage any future relationship with someone else.

e.g. a girl is "just friends" with a guy. They have a close "friend" relationship. New dating material comes along. The "just friend" either "confesses" their true feelings, starts getting competitive for attention and affection, or backs off i.e. changes the "friend" relationship.
If the "friend" backs off, it changes the woman. It changes how the woman sees the new guy. How she saw the new guy was based on who she was as a "just friend" with a guy, with having that underlying sexually based motivation.
If she was "just friends" with someone of the same sex, different motivations, different relationship, wouldn't change how she saw the new guy.

It's stupid to believe men and women can be "friends" without any kind of sexual undertones and motivation to the relationship.

Men and women develop sexual feelings for their parents around puberty.
It's why men and women in many cases choose a partner like their parents, or siblings. Or the exact opposite when past feelings went unrequited and there was some level of pain.

Granted, it may be impossible for a man and woman to be friends without sex if the man thinks with his genitals.

Everyone thinks with their genitals.
A lot of your brain and body are set up to.
Some people simply acknowledge it while others deny it and refuse responsibility for what is truly motivating them.

You can't separate sex from mating/procreation.
Gender exists for mating/procreation purposes.

The above is pure and utter crap.Mix a few half truths and a lot of bull$hit and you finish up with crap.You are getting close to being as good as "tomishereagain" with his religious meanderings but he was honest enough to admit it.Disappointing because most of your analysis of situations is usually quite reasonable.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 02/11/16 11:34 AM

I've wondered about that too, and how the universe came to be in existence, where did it all start, what was there before it started to exist. Gives me a headache thinking too much ohwell

Joe,when problems of this magnitude strike,get an opinion from nailcap,guaranteed relief from all headaches.
To misquote Einstein "laughter is the best medicine".drinker

Hello Frank, you're right about nailcap, I hope he comments on this, will be interesting to read his two penny worth, I bet even the great Einstein would take a bow :smile:

When nailcap comments the theory of relativity becomes irrelevant.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 02/11/16 11:20 AM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Thu 02/11/16 11:22 AM

I've wondered about that too, and how the universe came to be in existence, where did it all start, what was there before it started to exist. Gives me a headache thinking too much ohwell

Joe,when problems of this magnitude strike,get an opinion from nailcap,guaranteed relief from all headaches.
To misquote Einstein "laughter is the best medicine".drinker

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 02/09/16 06:27 AM
No,I don't believe he is drunk,I think he got an experimental (emphasis on the mental) copy of a new translation app.All his posts are very consistent.It would be difficult to achieve such consistency when fully sober,it would be impossible if drunk.I find similar problems when I use Google translate on Taiwanese messages but the results are never as entertaining.I think he is a genuine cheerful guy,it just doesn't come over well in translation.

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 02/09/16 04:00 AM
My favorite male poster by a country mile.Your posts always intrigue me and at times have me in tears.Keep it up man.Perhaps one day I will be able to decipher one.Each post is like a crossword puzzle without clues.Hooley Dooley.
:thumbsup: drinks

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 02/09/16 12:41 AM
Humour at its best.Clean,plausible,good punchline.Thank you for that one.
:thumbsup:

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 01/28/16 10:37 AM

tsk tsk tsk city slicker all chickens are referred to as chickens
be they cock or hen huh

Born and raised on a farm,hate the city life,live in the country.Maybe in the US you don't differentiate between males and females in the avian domain but everywhere I have lived chickens were always the egg layers.In Australia we call them chooks.Try selling a cock as a chook and you'll end up on the BBQ laugh flowerforyou

i was raised on a farm in Texas, where it didn't mater if they are hens or roosters, they're chickens...

It doesn't matter until you want eggs for breakfast.:smile:

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 01/28/16 02:16 AM

tsk tsk tsk city slicker all chickens are referred to as chickens
be they cock or hen huh

Born and raised on a farm,hate the city life,live in the country.Maybe in the US you don't differentiate between males and females in the avian domain but everywhere I have lived chickens were always the egg layers.In Australia we call them chooks.Try selling a cock as a chook and you'll end up on the BBQ laugh flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 01/26/16 04:17 PM
No wonder everyone is confused.This story is about a cock,not a chicken.The subject of the question is always referred to as "he".Chickens lay eggs and are the female of the species.If we rephrase the question and ask "why did the cock cross the road" the answer is simple.The chickens were on the other side of the road.Problem solved. :wink: drinks

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 01/14/16 10:06 PM

We were the bad neighbor. Typical immigrants... 13 people in a one-bedroom apartment to save money so we can send money to our poor families. Loud Saturday night parties. We didn't steal your parking space because we didn't have cars... but I assure you, we wanted to... steal your cars.

Looks like you will have the grandkids for the week end mzrosie laugh

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 01/13/16 09:25 PM
Mae West
"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? "

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 01/09/16 10:07 PM
I would ask for a recount.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 01/07/16 05:49 AM
*** in fu nee

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 01/06/16 02:17 PM
Love it.drinks rofl

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 01/03/16 04:42 PM

Since when did "nearly 200" become "hundreds" ?
Many of them walked away from their jobs, to me this implies they quit,therefore were not fired.

Read the article S-L-O-W-L-Y

I read it slowly and then I quickly re read.
The numbers are still the same.At no point did the figures reach 200..

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 01/03/16 03:17 PM
Since when did "nearly 200" become "hundreds" ?
Many of them walked away from their jobs, to me this implies they quit,therefore were not fired.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 01/03/16 10:03 AM
Does this apply to Irish drivers driving in other countries ? :wink:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 22 23