Community > Posts By > Frankk1950

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 01/03/16 06:02 AM
Looks like some young men can think fast too.
God one drinker

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 01/01/16 05:49 AM

You need to give them a good squeeze to see what they are really about?

They might ...squeak.....:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

If they squeak,then I would suggest oiling them.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 01/01/16 05:44 AM
Lucky for hou.
Are there any more ?

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 01/01/16 04:29 AM
Boo

Bet that scared you

All the way from Bunbury in WA
You are doing a great job as a welcoming ambassador for Mingle.
Hope they are paying you well laugh
Happy New year.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 12/25/15 12:43 AM

should person marry to someone unknown who belongs to some other country ?

The problem with marrying an unknown person is that as soon as you marry they will no longer be unknown.
Then you end up with the same problems as everyone else.The person you married is not the person you knew so they are unknown.
Best advice,be prepared for the unknown you never know when it is going to sneak up behind you and knock you on the head.

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 12/23/15 08:41 PM
An elderly man had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back. It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him: "We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked."

Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligators!"

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 12/23/15 05:02 AM
In Islam they have a term for this,taqiyya.they practice it on their enemies.
In Western politics they practice it on their constituents,its called campaigning.

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 12/23/15 12:38 AM
With five or six names I don't think she is worried about scammers.

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 12/22/15 05:10 PM
Adds a new dimension to iced tea. drinker

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 12/21/15 10:30 PM

Girl is so happy when she got 500$ from guy 1 and 100$ from Guy2

Whereas Guy 1 gave 500 and he had 50000 in his Bank

but

Guy 2 had only 100$ in total

The dumb ***** got so much in love with guy 1

Now who won here Money or Love?

The girl,she got $600 to spend on her boyfriend.drinks

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 12/20/15 04:27 PM

I've heard a lot of cock and bull stories.
That's the first cock and goat story.
Nice one mzrosie flowerforyou

Hi Frank flowerforyou
I'm glad I made you laugh today. Cheers! :wink:

Mzrosie you have an infectious smile.I don't even need to read your jokes to make me smile.Keep up the good work of adding a ray of sunshine to many peoples day.flowers

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 12/20/15 02:54 PM
I've head a lot of cock and bull stories.
That's the first cock and goat story.
Nice one mzrosie flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 12/20/15 04:56 AM

More people have died in the name of "religion" than any other cause on the planet....

It is the object of wars, the witch hunts, the crusades, the inquisition, the devastation of civilizations (OK..... gold, oil, and resources mostly but under the guise of "bringing" religion)), and so many other conflicts.... including ISIS

People will defend their religion more readily than they will defend our constitution and bill of rights (obviously!)

Amazing since it is just another form of control over them..... but that's just my opinion and not meant to offend. It works for some.

More people have not died in the name of religion than any other cause on the planet.It may be true to say that more wars have been fought in the name of religion than any other cause.More people died in WW1 & WW2 than all other wars combined in history and WW1 and WW2 were not religious wars.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 12/20/15 02:43 AM
Are you sure you are looking at women ? I know sometimes it can be hard to distinguish them from cows. drinks slaphead

That should lift my popularity ratings. scared

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 12/20/15 12:56 AM

thats why it's America, you can believe what you want, and others can believe what they want... to say someone has no sense of justice and integrity is meaningless on your part because -
A. because you do not know the person...
B. everyone sense of justice is different
C. just because you don't agree with a person does not mean anything other than you don't agree... we could sit here and weigh out right and wrongs, but in the end it's meaningless... you know every muslim is not "evil", but does it really matter? they think everyone that is not muslim is an infidel, and they act on that belief where 99.99999% of Americans don't act on anything....

I have no problem with people believing what they want as long as their belief does not impinge on me.
I do not need to know a person to know that what they say is unjustified.
Everyone's sense of justice on on a wide range of topics may be different but we are discussing a specific issue and even though consensus may not be the way to determine what is just or unjust I doubt if the majority of people will condemn All muslims.The injustice of this statement is what I object to.
Yes it does matter,it is not meaningless to me when someone condemns someone who is innocent.I may not be able to do much about it other than voice my dissent.I believe most honorable people feel a sense of injustice when innocent people are condemned regardless of their creed, or ethnicity.
By definition anyone who is not a Muslim is an infidel,just as anyone who is not a Christian is a non Christian,although originally the infidel was a Muslim.These are merely religious tags,they do not define the owner of the tag.The passivity of 99.99999% of Americans in supporting what is right or condemning what is wrong is their choice.My choice in this instance is to condemn what I see as wrong and to ask others who find the statement offensive to express their opinion.Looks like wishful thinking on my part judging by the lack of support apart from Argo who had the courage to also express his opinion.You have also spoken up for what you believe and I respect you for expressing that opinion without being offensive.

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 12/19/15 09:40 PM

Not every Muslim is evil.

The teacher chose the wrong time,
and the wrong place, to make her
religious/political statement.

EVERY Muslim is evil. There is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim. Islam is a religion of evil.

Your belief that "Every Muslim is evil" is a hateful statement and needs to be condemned by every person who has any sense of justice and integrity.Failure to do so is tacit acceptance of the hate that is implicit in your statement.Every second this statement is allowed to stand unopposed is an indictment of every person who reads it and fails to oppose it.
Your statement that Islam is a religion of evil may be debatable and if so proven would put it in the in the same category as your beliefs would put you.
My own personal and considered opinion.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 12/18/15 11:45 AM
Thank you,Very clever,I love it.drinks

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 12/15/15 02:16 PM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Tue 12/15/15 02:18 PM
All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 12/09/15 05:13 PM

Honestly in person hands down.. Since I am in a LDR I am thankful for the cyber while we are a part.
Nothing compares to the real thing in person when I am with him.

Thank God for LDR, said Pancho gingerly touching the tender spot on his rear end. :wink: drinker

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 12/03/15 01:07 AM
Fighting your way out of a hole can be difficult.
Best advice if you are in a hole ..... stop digging.
Welcome drinker

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 22 23