Community > Posts By > Frankk1950

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 11/21/15 07:03 PM

I'll say it again...

Not all Muslims are evil.
Some, definitely.

Some, of any given faith, have shown themselves to be evil.

Separating the wheat from the chaff, is an arduous task.

:thumbsup:

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 11/21/15 06:59 PM

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia...
For the last time happy

That certainly has me beat :smile:
Best wishes to you both flowerforyou

Thanks, next trip is to the Philippines :smile:

Don't worry I'm not tracking you but my last trip was to KL and my next one could very well be The Philippines drinker

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 11/21/15 06:50 PM

i did not mean anything bad i respect all religions , but i just told the truth that must be told, and if not ratified watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cur_6aYs_7k

If you respect all religions then you are very foolish.Many religions are based on lies and distortions.Save your respect for something based on truth.

Already hath the word proved true of most of them, for they believe not. (7) Lo! We have put on their necks carcans reaching unto the chins, so that they are made stiff-necked. (8) And We have set a bar before them and a bar behind them, and (thus) have covered them so that they see not. (9) Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not, it is alike for them, for they believe not. (10) Thou warnest only him who followeth the Reminder and feareth the Beneficent in secret. To him bear tidings of forgiveness and a rich reward. (11) Lo! We it is Who bring the dead to life. We record that which they send before (them), and their footprints. And all things We have kept in a clear Register. (12) Coin for them a similitude: The people of the city when those sent (from Allah) came unto them; (13) When We sent unto them twain, and they denied them both, so We reinforced them with a third, and they said: Lo! we have been sent unto you. (14) They said: Ye are but mortals like unto us. The Beneficent hath naught revealed. Ye do but lie! (15) They answered: Our Lord knoweth that we are indeed sent unto you, (16) And our duty is but plain conveyance (of the message). (17)

36:22

Leicester City won 3-0 away at Newcastle United to top the Premier League table on Saturday, thanks to defeats for Manchester City and Arsenal.

City were handily beaten 4-1 by Liverpool at the Etihad Stadium, while Arsenal lost 2-1 to West Bromwich Albion, and the pair are also behind Manchester United after they scraped past Watford 2-1 at Vicarage Road.

Everton put Aston Villa to the sword, and Chelsea deservedly beat Norwich City—albeit only 1-0.

Read on for a full roundup of Saturday's action, but first, here are all the results and the updated Premier League table:

This report has about the same relevance as your quote.

Barcelona 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Now at least we are dealing with the truth.I have no argument with that. drinker

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 11/21/15 06:49 PM

i did not mean anything bad i respect all religions , but i just told the truth that must be told, and if not ratified watch this video

If you respect all religions then you are very foolish.Many religions are based on lies and distortions.Save your respect for something based on truth.

Already hath the word proved true of most of them, for they believe not. (7) Lo! We have put on their necks carcans reaching unto the chins, so that they are made stiff-necked. (8) And We have set a bar before them and a bar behind them, and (thus) have covered them so that they see not. (9) Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not, it is alike for them, for they believe not. (10) Thou warnest only him who followeth the Reminder and feareth the Beneficent in secret. To him bear tidings of forgiveness and a rich reward. (11) Lo! We it is Who bring the dead to life. We record that which they send before (them), and their footprints. And all things We have kept in a clear Register. (12) Coin for them a similitude: The people of the city when those sent (from Allah) came unto them; (13) When We sent unto them twain, and they denied them both, so We reinforced them with a third, and they said: Lo! we have been sent unto you. (14) They said: Ye are but mortals like unto us. The Beneficent hath naught revealed. Ye do but lie! (15) They answered: Our Lord knoweth that we are indeed sent unto you, (16) And our duty is but plain conveyance (of the message). (17)

Leicester City won 3-0 away at Newcastle United to top the Premier League table on Saturday, thanks to defeats for Manchester City and Arsenal.

City were handily beaten 4-1 by Liverpool at the Etihad Stadium, while Arsenal lost 2-1 to West Bromwich Albion, and the pair are also behind Manchester United after they scraped past Watford 2-1 at Vicarage Road.

Everton put Aston Villa to the sword, and Chelsea deservedly beat Norwich City—albeit only 1-0.

Read on for a full roundup of Saturday's action, but first, here are all the results and the updated Premier League table:

Barcelona 4 - 0 Real Madrid

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 11/21/15 06:16 PM

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 11/21/15 05:46 PM

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 11/21/15 05:33 PM
I was mentioned in the bible too.
Somewhere it said go forth and multiply.
I'm a result of one of those multiplications.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 11/20/15 02:40 PM

But, but, but...what if I fall into ALL those categories? scared

At the end of the message hang up and redial 14 times. drinker

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 11/19/15 03:44 PM
Never sent one
Never received one.
Go on,I dare you !!!

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 11/19/15 03:36 PM
It's colder in Western Australia than normal.I wonder if it's because I didn't put a fire down last night or is this the start of global cooling ? I'll wait another day or two before jumping to conclusions.
I see Tom who is in the Northern hemisphere is experiencing similar discrepancies in weather patterns.There has to be something going on.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 11/19/15 04:32 AM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Thu 11/19/15 04:33 AM

Think you are trying to improve but still have a ways to go.

You have to answer all the basic profile questions. Sorry it is part of the drill we all have to endure if we want to be considered. You are up against thousands of other young single men so you really have to compete if you want any attention.

And you definitely want to get as many posts as possible that are favorable and funny and say hey I am worth looking up. Wish people well and play the game threads. Post supportive comments in forums that you agree with and NEVER be the tough guy because it always bombs. As does trying to be sexy or suggestive. Never ever miss the chance to make a conversation happen by saying I will tell you later, no answer, or not checking your mail daily. Even if it is just to send a sort note or icons respond to your mail in a friendly and positive way. If English is not your first language and you are not sure use a duel language post. This IS an international site and there are translation programs.

Right now your text and photos contradict each other. You describe active and laughing but barely see a smile in your photo and your pictures seem frozen and sad rather than shy. "Red" shots are subliminally very negative so delete that one. Leave out any picture that suggests bathroom it will always be negative.

Squatting by a dog does not constitute a standing full body shot. I suggest getting a tripod and taking some humorous photos that show your light hearted side and interests. You can put up and keep changing your photo array to be viewed each time you add a new one so capitalize on it with ongoing selfies or asking friends or even strangers to "capture" you being you. For the record NOBODY has to have the perfect body or looks to get responses here but you just do have to smile and engage your viewers in lead shots.

Welcome to Mingle. Best of Luck .

Nice positive in depth analysis.You should keep a copy of this and use it from time to time. flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 11/19/15 04:22 AM
It is generally accepted that people tend to regret the things they didn't do in life rather than the things they tried and failed at.

Better to have loved and lost,than to have never loved at all.

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 11/18/15 12:40 AM

Hi All,

We are from Delhi. Let's everyone hear us .....

HarDick.

Who is "we"

I think he was waiting for Tom.
Then you have had Tom Dick and Har(rY) drinks

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 11/18/15 12:26 AM

My country! sad2
What is wrong with mankind??

flowers It is evil.
It is by people who are in TOTAL absence of GOD... Otherwise this would NOT happen.

We are here. Please post to us as you can.

I was under the impression that it was because of their TOTAL and ABSOLUTE belief in their god that these things are happening.Could you please clarify for me ?

No :angel:

In the absence of an explanation then I will have to assume you are acting out of the same ignorance as the people you point the finger at.

rofl Or the truth.. That I have no desire to have a religious/ spiritual/ ideological discussion with you.

Just deal with it.

Or the "truth" as you perceive it.In the same way as those you oppose have their "truth".Once again poor god or the absence of god gets blamed for the ignorance and arrogance of men.

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 11/17/15 10:47 PM

My country! sad2

flowers It is evil.
It is by people who are in TOTAL absence of GOD... Otherwise this would NOT happen.

I was under the impression that it was because of their TOTAL and ABSOLUTE belief in their god that these things are happening.Could you please clarify for me ?

No :angel:

In the absence of an explanation then I will have to assume you are acting out of the same ignorance as the people you point the finger at.

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 11/17/15 09:11 PM
Account deactivated

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 11/17/15 08:48 PM

My country! sad2

flowers It is evil.

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 11/17/15 03:38 PM
For some reason I always read your name as Violent Tigress,I wasn't too far off the mark.:wink: Witty,interesting.Afew more boxes need ticking.flowerforyou Good luck.

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 11/16/15 05:05 AM

“I represented New York, and I represented New York on 9/11 when we were attacked,” Clinton pointed out. “Where were we attacked? We were attacked in downtown Manhattan where Wall Street is. I did spend a whole lot of time and effort helping them rebuild. That was good for New York.”

If I understand this right it seems like an honest enough answer.

Basically:
"You get all your money from wall street! You're a wall street crony! You're in their pocket!"

"I believe I get a lot of money from wall street because I helped them out with rebuilding. They needed rebuilding because of 9/11. I think they liked how I helped them rebuild, so they keep giving me money. I am not getting money from wall street because I'm a crony to them, but out of loyalty for past philanthropic help that was done in the interest of the community, not personal self interest. They didn't buy me, they're supporting me."

I doubt any of that is true, but I think she is being honest and her answer is fair enough. It gives a who what where and why that is plausible. I don't think she brought up 9/11 just to pander, like Lois Griffin did in that family guy episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3d43HLyTI

the only commonality Hillary and Honesty have,is the Letter "H"!

Got something against the letter Y Conrad ?

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 11/15/15 04:35 PM

Daeshbags :laughing: :laughing: and i thought there were no jokes in islam tongue2 waving

:thumbsup:

I like it flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 22 23