Community > Posts By > Frankk1950

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 03/18/16 07:56 AM

Is there any relationship between science and Philosophy

Is there any relationship between you and the other 5 or six profiles you have on line ?

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 03/12/16 05:14 AM

I cannot believe this thread is still alive...what with all the ladies getting in on the action. So either it really hit a nerve, like previous poster said, or it all this wild and speculative talk about penis size, being thrown around...just saying....lol..

It is not speculative talk.These ladies are speaking from first hand experience.Well on second thoughts maybe some of it is second hand.:wink: drinker

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 03/12/16 05:09 AM

The best way to experience forever is to grab your lover and jump into the gravitational field of the nearest black hole. The space/time distortion will cause time to actually stop as you pass the event horizon giving you that wonderful "forever" in a practical way.

how about the little inconvenience,like being "Spaghettified"?laugh

Forever laugh

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 03/12/16 01:33 AM

That's called "falling head over heels in love". An accident destined to happen.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 03/11/16 01:02 AM

Truly! Message me! Xoxo :heart:

Welcome to the site, but before I message you, I want to find out just how well you know Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.

What expressway connects Broken Arrow to the downtown of the county seat?

What star of Broadway and movies is a native of Broken Arrow and regularly gives singing classes at the Broken Arrow Performing Arts Center?

What religious institution in Broken Arrow is famous for its massive Christmas-lights display?

These are simple questions that anyone living in Broken Arrow can answer.

Holy cow! You mean everyone living in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma must know the answers to those questions? noway

Keep calm mzrosie, David has a keen eye for scammers and this is his way of exposing them.From the above messages it sounds like she was doing a more than adequate job at exposing herself. :wink: flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 03/10/16 05:18 PM
There is something called respect for others to which most people subscribe in varying degrees.Your post, which I accept represents your personal preferences to which you are perfectly entitled does not fall within the boundaries of common decency.When you feel all the others in the band are out of step with you then it might be time to leave that band.
You believe in calling a spade a spade,if I was to subscribe to your belief in this instance you would accuse me of an "ad hominem" and I'd probably get a suspension so I'll just treat your post as a bad joke that should have been posted under "Jokes and funny stories" although there is nothing particularly funny other than your attitude.I mean funny peculiar not funny ha ha.
whatslaphead

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 03/10/16 12:58 PM

how we can write and critisize islam if we have no right , and facing by this death??
i need advises???

The first thing to do would be remove your photo.Then stop drawing attention to yourself.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 03/10/16 04:51 AM

Is that a variation of "yo" ? or have I lost touch with reality ? slaphead

Yes. laugh

Which one is yes ? or is that a yes to both ? laugh

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 03/09/16 10:13 PM
Is that a variation of "yo" ? or have I lost touch with reality ? slaphead

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 03/08/16 12:17 AM
That's my boy :thumbsup:
Good one Jimmy,I like it.
I'll drink to that.drinker

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 03/07/16 09:56 PM
It appears to me this topic is just a disguised version of "God is the answer".Who or what is going to predetermine your destiny ? We all have the same destiny.We are all destined to die.Whether that is our ultimate destiny or not is a different matter.What you do between the cradle and the grave is determined by circumstances some of which you can control some of which are beyond your control.We all have potential,whether we achieve that potential or not again depends on circumstances.We have all seen people with great potential waste the abilities they possess.Your destiny is not predetermined not even for the next five minutes.Not everybody has the potential to become an Einstein,a captain of industry,or the person who will change the way the world thinks but we don't know who has or lacks that potential.Many of the world beaters were failures in the eyes of their peers and teachers.Circumstances,application,perseverance made them winners.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 03/03/16 09:16 PM

opinion on what drives man to cheat and be faithful without mercy...

What drives them to cheat? Their "mini me" always wanna play.

My advice? Oh you didn't ask...
but avoid this guy...

rofl
Ah!, msrosie,you are a scallywag,a racist and a bundle of fun.flowers

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 03/02/16 04:32 PM

Question is if you could change 1 thing about how you view Irish men what would it be:smile:

The perception that changing how others think would make much difference.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 02/28/16 10:14 PM

I don't think you have to make sacrifices to find it, but sometimes you may have to make sacrifices to preserve it.

That's just it. No one now wants to make any kind of sacrifices. A lot want what they want. And will do anything almost to get it. But once they have it, they don't want to do what it takes to keep it.

A lot of those who don't have it, that swear up and down would do anything to have it, They, in reality, don't want to sacrifice anything to get what or where they say they want. People now, for the most part, want instant gratification. With the least amount of input. They want things in general, husband, wife, money, etc. But they don't want to sacrifice anything or do any kind of work for it. A lot of people now are, "FUBAR." And they wonder why they are alone.

10% correct,90% incorrect.We may not want to make sacrifices but the majority do not have a choice.About the only thing we do that is not a sacrifice is sleep.Most other things are a trade off,i.e. a sacrifice in one form or another.We sleep for 8 hours,we work for 8 hours.If we are lucky we have two or three hours each day when we can really do what we want e.g. read a book,exercise,watch tv.

Sir, I have to ask, Have you ever dealt with the public? Like working a public job? Like a Cop, Security, Ambulance Service, Just curious.

Not in any of the areas you mention,however I have run a service business for over 30 years.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 02/28/16 04:44 PM

I don't think you have to make sacrifices to find it, but sometimes you may have to make sacrifices to preserve it.

That's just it. No one now wants to make any kind of sacrifices. A lot want what they want. And will do anything almost to get it. But once they have it, they don't want to do what it takes to keep it.

A lot of those who don't have it, that swear up and down would do anything to have it, They, in reality, don't want to sacrifice anything to get what or where they say they want. People now, for the most part, want instant gratification. With the least amount of input. They want things in general, husband, wife, money, etc. But they don't want to sacrifice anything or do any kind of work for it. A lot of people now are, "FUBAR." And they wonder why they are alone.

10% correct,90% incorrect.We may not want to make sacrifices but the majority do not have a choice.About the only thing we do that is not a sacrifice is sleep.Most other things are a trade off,i.e. a sacrifice in one form or another.We sleep for 8 hours,we work for 8 hours.If we are lucky we have two or three hours each day when we can really do what we want e.g. read a book,exercise,watch tv.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 02/28/16 06:35 AM

deoxyribonucleic acid

I don't think so. 99% of our DNA is the same.Admittedly a 1% difference can account for a lot of different outcomes but I think it is more the mental combinations that make each persons expression of these factors unique.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 02/28/16 04:43 AM
The word "forever" really exists but whether it will exist forever is another matter.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 02/28/16 04:34 AM
What makes each of us unique is the combination of the good the bad and the ugly and the way in which this is expressed in a unique way by each individual.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 02/25/16 11:17 PM

Hello how's everyone here

I need a real men

Hey there, check your spelling. What do you mean to say, Real Men, as in multiple partners, or a Real Man ?

Maths too difficult ?, so now you've become an expert in grammar and spelling ?
There are fewer mistakes in the ladies sentence than either of your two, two worded, suggested corrections.
:smile:

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 02/25/16 06:46 AM

For someone that was supposed to be Jewish he didn't half criticise them a lot. And no one knows who his father was. He might have been German for all we know. He's got blond hair and blue eyes in all the pictures.

Luke 1:34 - Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

Luke 1:30 - And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

Matthew 1:18

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Jesus wasn't "criticizing" anyone. He was here to fulfilled the first covenant's final prophecies and to give us a new covenant signed in his blood.

You need to read your Bible again CowboyGH. Jesus was highly critical of the Pharisees describing them as hypocrites on a number of occasions. lu10nt is an atheist so he has an excuse for his inaccuracies.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 22 23