no photo
Wed 02/25/15 09:26 AM

I was seeing someone and after a few dates it came time for the first kiss, it was horrible! I never called them again. For me kissing is the foundation :)

Kissing is extremely important. Even at 20... I mean, I get if you stick around to see if it gets better, but even then you'd have to be pretty impressed by that individual's personality.

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 09:25 PM
BDSM relationships can be either healthy or unhealthy, just like pretty much any other type of relationship. It depends on the people and it depends on the relationship.

I know that's a really bland answer but... there's not much else to say about consenting adults.

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 09:20 PM

Healthy sex is: doesn't hurt, doesn't dominate or submit..
it is also: fun, playful, feels good, loving, safe :heart:

If sex is too kinky you will lose many things including your own self worth: brokenheart

Opinions?

This topic went in... a lot of different directions.

I don't think that pain is unhealthy and I also don't think that masochism is necessarily a desire for displeasure. Considering that all sex is on some level psychosexual, "kinky" activities can be extremely healthy in the sense that they can give people a deeper view into what actually arouses them, as opposed to what they feel (for whatever reasons) should be arousing them.

When you talk about "kinky" it's a very broad term, and it doesn't necessarily relate to the actual kink scene. I do think that sexual exploration is a healthy activity and that if you lose a sense of self-worth due to exploration, it's very likely that there are some underlying psychological questions that should be explored, not just physical ones.

Whenever any activity begins to negatively effect you it's time to take stock in its personal relevance and its risks versus its rewards, but if it's not an issue, and it's consensual... well, then it's just play.

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 09:13 PM
Complaints and grievances are always accepted though.

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 09:07 PM
2Kids - *love*

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 09:07 PM
Pretty groovy, man. Got about 12 years or so worth of journals back a couple of weeks ago. That was fun.

How about you?

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 09:03 PM

Dope.

no photo
Sun 02/22/15 07:56 AM
Glasses rock.

Girls with glasses = cute.

I wear glasses and people think that I'm cute as hell.

I can remove them after saying something for full dramatic effect.

When I want, I can make everything disappear into a haze.

The only issue is that if you have glasses and you're kissing someone with glasses, sometimes they knock together. Then you laugh and take off your glasses and make out and bake cookies together and get married or share a cab or whatever you're into.

no photo
Sun 02/22/15 07:44 AM

no photo
Sun 02/22/15 07:38 AM
Not sure about your exact situation, but my main advice is to allow dating to be fun and not a chore.

You have the opportunity to meet a bunch of new people and get to know them, and in doing so you'll get to know yourself in ways you may not have understood to such a depth previously.

It's also a chance to try new things and challenge your comfort zone.

In terms of meeting people... well, in real life you can find group activities around your area and start there. Book clubs... writing groups, jogging groups, whatever you're into.

Best of luck.

no photo
Tue 02/17/15 10:58 PM
"I'ma tell you like Wu told me - Cash Rules Everything Around Me."

no photo
Tue 02/17/15 10:57 PM
The majestic horseshoe crab.

1. They're more closely related to spiders than crabs.
2. They're considered "living fossils" because they're so cool they haven't had to change for about 450 million years.
3. They have bright blue antibacterial blood that saves millions of lives every year.

And, really, they're just kinda cute.

no photo
Sun 02/15/15 08:32 AM

no photo
Sat 02/14/15 12:25 PM

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 12:42 PM
Dope pictures, everyone. We must, above all else, keep it diggable in this chaotic wastescape.

no photo
Thu 02/12/15 12:36 PM
I usually get varying answers from Myers-Briggs tests.

The last time I took one I got "INTJ".

This time I got "ENTP", which is somewhat accurate. I consider myself a fairly social introvert.

Hey, as fictional characters for this type there's The Joker and Tyler Durden. I can deal with that.

no photo
Wed 02/11/15 08:46 PM
Understandable. I think that being aware of this as a concern and acknowledging that this is something you don't want indicates something really healthy though - you still care.

Time and reflection are fun but I suggest focusing your attention on new and interesting things.

Cheers, kiddo.

no photo
Sat 02/07/15 04:28 PM
"I love you."

It's a rather emotionally castrated thing to say anymore.

no photo
Sat 02/07/15 04:23 PM
Y'all be trippin'.

no photo
Sat 02/07/15 04:04 PM

It's just that all women make these broad generalizations about men.

All? spock

See what I did there? Also, it's kinda a play on words with "broad".

Seriously, though, I think that focusing on specific elements of gender inequality in terms of how we can focus our disappointment proliferates misery on both sides of the spectrum. Instead of focusing on what's wrong with men or what's wrong with women, I think that instead we should just figure out what we dislike about ourselves, and in our endeavors to evolve into the best version of ourselves that we can become we will possibly find a host of individuals from both sexes along the way to accompany us in this manic rethinking of ourselves, thus further promoting self-discovery.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25