Community > Posts By > ALBYAK

ALBYAK's photo
Sun 01/04/15 09:59 AM

I have a better chance of winning the lottery than I do of meeting a soul mate. laugh

Maybe you are just on the wrong site, you have a nice profile and interests. DHU has a much better group and larger on the forums. As many posts as you have here this probably will not appeal to you, but you really should try something new. I have posted here a few times but find it an unfriendly place for the most part. Good Luck in your search! Alby

Sorry you havent had a positive time here....i for one have met some amazing compassionate people....in the forums. As a dating site? Meh...but do stick around and chat...maybe you will change your mind.flowerforyou

Thanks: I just got back and read this. Seems few stay long here, just went to every lady's profile on this "Topic" and only the over 1,000 posts are still here. All the rest have deleted or not been online in over 30 days. Will try a little longer as at least some are friendly on here.waving :thumbsup: :heart:

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 01/03/15 05:55 PM
winking That is what this is all supposed to be aboutwaving

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 01/03/15 12:27 PM
Yes, but it only will take .00001% or what ever 1 person works out to be, that is all I am looking for!

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 01/03/15 12:15 PM

I've met four people from this site...None of them were scammers, but all of them were (and are) super people and good friends....

Yes, but look at the posts you have. I have a couple thousand on another site and have quite a few friends on there, most that I really know have come from get to gathers we have a few times a year at Old Town and the beach here in Florida (think my profile says Alaska..there only four months when it is warm).

ALBYAK's photo
Sat 01/03/15 12:03 PM
OUCH was my first thought, had a car come up on the sidewalk and take me and the bicycle out on the way home from Planet Fitness last night. Nothing broken but the bicycle but I am hen pecking the messages today as right hand will not work.

ALBYAK's photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:52 PM
The Keyword is Met, I have only "MET" one in person (on this Site), she was a fisherperson and kayaker and she came up and camped the weekend with me, she found someone soon after but is free again and plans to come up to my shrimp camp when they start running. The secret is lots of similar photos and interests, and both ours photos were date stamped so we knew what to expect. No intimate encounter, just a nice fireside conversation, meal, a few drinks and a wonderful paddle in the wilderness and weekend together. The second one I met on the internet spent a whole summer playing in Alaska with me after only knowing each other one month. IT WORKS! JUST BE CAREFUL AND VERY PICK WHO YOU MEET!!

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 12/30/14 07:06 AM
I have to start packing again...got a creek date with a DHU friend and her kids for New Years Eve bigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 12/29/14 08:46 PM

OK: If we are going to start talking fishing I need to change my photo!
ALASKA ANYONE??

If I wasn't so friggin far south I'd say heck ya! rofl

LOL: It's OK I'm in Orlando & Georgia for the cold 8 months....my momma didn't raise no fool!!

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 12/29/14 06:28 PM
OK: If we are going to start talking fishing I need to change my photo!
ALASKA ANYONE??

ALBYAK's photo
Mon 12/29/14 10:05 AM

I'm sticking to the forms, I am convinced everyone who isn't here that emails me is catfishing, cynical and sad after only two weeks but oh well. You guys are more entertaining anyway.

It does not really matter whether posting or not, we have one on FLA Chat that is a male posing as a female to give himself references...he is a convicted stalker.

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 12/25/14 07:34 PM

this is the thing i go through i love sex but women my age or older dont seem to want it as much

It must get worse as you grow older, find ones your age do but my age do not. Got a little over 10 on you.

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 12/25/14 06:04 PM

You are missing the point.Humans have a good way in distorting everything to justify their behavior and actions.

My point was about the choice of which animals are ok to eat and which are taboo. when if you think of it there is not much difference between them except for how they taste.

Man I love my cats but eat most other animals legal, accepted or not, three Diamondback Rattlers in my freezer right now, but let me tell you right now if you ever tasted cat, you would see why they make better pets....yuck

PS: I LOVE Manatees also....they are great with grits and gravy!!

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 12/25/14 05:52 PM
Great, just packing to go hunting, sure hope a few of those deer you scared drop in on our placepitchfork

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 12/24/14 08:03 PM

This is my rifle
This is my gun
One is for shooting
One is for fun

Marched around the barracks many times chanting that and holding one in each hand for making the mistake of calling my rifle a gun, only using the word "This" instead of "One"

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 12/24/14 07:46 PM
Got my 4" Fat Tire" with dual disk brakes and a seven speed for 249.00 put dual gun racks and the shock pedestal and large padded seat on it and what a great hunting machine for Florida & Georgia woods. Same thing from a bike shop would have been 2 or 3 grand and that is crazy....Thank You Wally World. Go ahead tell me how much trouble I will have....but can replace it 12 times for the bike store pricelaugh

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 12/24/14 07:27 PM

<~~~~hunts for food to put on the table. Deer, turkey, fish.

Hunted varmints killing my livestock. Coyotes, fox, racoons, skunks...

Love your posts here, and glad you found your man!! The vegans and peta will be searching for an eternity, they are never happy my friend....Good Luck

ALBYAK's photo
Thu 11/06/14 08:44 PM
A lot of misunderstanding here, I am fit and want a fit lady to do things with in the outdoors, workout up to 6 nites a week and ride a fat tire bike the 7 miles to the gym to be able to climb trees, bike where I want and climb in and out of the steep banks on the Alaskan rivers to fish, just want someone who can also do just that...OK maybe not climb trees with me....but you get the idea. Most fit people only want the same!!! Another fit person. Age slows us down unless we work at it very hard, and so does weight. Have no formula but heavier must be younger to keep up, am I wrong???

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 11/05/14 09:15 PM
Only if they are as fit as us and not couch potatoes!! Most are overweight and lazy or smokers who can not function out of the house. OK ladies fire back,as most older men are the same I knowfrustrated

ALBYAK's photo
Wed 11/05/14 09:03 PM
Got a $350 Gore Tex military camo rain jacket at Goodwill brand new for $14 and bagged a few of Bambi's Grandads in it!!bigsmile

ALBYAK's photo
Tue 11/04/14 02:13 PM
Edited by ALBYAK on Tue 11/04/14 02:17 PM

I agree with "adventureman" wholeheartedly.
Whatever makes the couple happy, that is the "Icing"

flowerforyou

Never Married-Never Burnt does that qualify me as an exception, smart, or just a dud?

Guess just dumb, that was not the quote I wanted-new to posting here-sorry

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 13